Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old December 11th 04, 12:53 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Yes I will fight political,and corporate corruption even if
they kill me.It is the American way. It is what our forefathers fought
for. Now getting back to Darla's spaceship. It has no engine room.
Having side window seats will not give you much of a view because light
from stars will look like very long streeks(dashes) Front window light
bright violet light(gamma to) Bring your own sun glasses. Rear window
light very red,and very dim. Best to view the outside on Darla's
computer TV that gives you a panoramic view(in every direction) It even
gets the "I love Lucy show" Inside the spaceship it is one big shell
has no separate rooms. Thus it has no inner walls or doors. The walls
are light barriers. Walking from a blue area into a green area is like
walking through a door. If Darla at times needs personal privacy she can
create an effect where light does not reflect off her. This is very
important to Darla and crew if their lives are threatened. What better
protection than not being seen. Right now Darla is staying in the
shadow. She did not come this far not to be seen. When she shows herself
she will radiate,and bring tears to our eyes. At first we will feel
humble,and then have great pride knowing she is treating us as fellow
intelligent mammals. Bert

Old December 11th 04, 03:50 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

You sure do have a vivid imagination there, Bert.

Double-A

Old December 11th 04, 05:11 PM
Art Deco

Twittering One wrote:

nightbat

Well Bunn E. Rabbit cosmic Darla reports they have rescued an
Earth pilot and he states he is fine for the ware so they most probably
feed him more then just peanuts.

What?! Does he wear
Doggles? Perchance I know that
Flyer pilot?

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Still trimming newsgroups, kook? What are you afraid of?

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass." -- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her
200+ alien-implanted IQ
Old December 11th 04, 06:06 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Look Bert we here are not running for political office, no soap
boxes needed. We're just trying to secure a star ship ride to advance
science not get elected. Sure white collar political and business
corruption is as old as the hills, that's what our home of the brave
soldiers and forefathers checks and balances is all about. Human nature
being what it is, absolute power corrupts absolutely. We here in
alt.astronomy newsgroup are hopefully higher minded science interested
folks, and if your sheriff doesn't want to do his job start a petition
and vote him out, that's how the system works. Just complaining gets you
negative flack, action speaks louder then words, vote, watch how they
handle and count those ballots, and may the best person win.

Listen, Darla and crew like us folks on Earth must obey and respect
their Commander too, rank has it's privileges. Without disciplined order
you have chaos, we can't have the alien crew peanut gallery taking over
and ultimately running the complex star ship and their cosmic destiny.
Apparently soon both our mystic destinies will meet like two passing
great ships in the night. How we behave and treat each other will have
far reaching consequences for all. Your apology to Darla was well
received for like a great trooper she claims no apology needed. Better
to be astutely diplomatic, logical, friendly, and fair, to try not to
offend then have to be in someone's gun sights or hopeful graces. Your
offering of the soooo bestest sweet potato pies is a good start.

" A spoonful of honey will catch more flies the a gallon of vinegar."
Franklin (1706-1790)
" A high IQ is no assurety of proficiency of application."
Nightbat (1947-now)

Yes, the year the flying saucers came in humble respect to the birth of
baby nightbat, strange alien star ships seen all over the world in
expectation of first official contact.

I liked your theoretical imaginative logic based non sci fi post Bert,
very possible and true, and more like the better half (Herb) Bert I have
known for years. Yes, the net star folks mysterious Darla ship and comm.
must be something else. FTL Greysky and the nightbat can't wait to
hopefully observe it, of course only if and when the brave daring
Commander Pros respectfully permits.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old December 11th 04, 06:48 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Thank you for that complement. We don't see with our
eyes,but with our brain. Imagining(day dreaming) is a virtual way of
seeing. Even Helen Keller could imagine she sees things Bert

Old December 29th 04, 07:49 PM
Darla

wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 04:05:48 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat

Hmmmmm, so you agree we would be better off inside the alien
star craft when first official contact is made to avoid the Earth mass
confusion once we officially notify our fellow Earthlings of first
contact. And yes we will have our hands full checking out the alien
crafts inner workings from top to bottom. I would prefer that my
immediate family and friends knew what was about to happen so they could
prepare safely for any possible initial negative riots or uprisings.
Very tense to say the least, much preparations on our part would have to
be done to help calm the public Earth fears once the Pros were to give
the green light for official public contact.

Actually, The Nightbat, Pros Pere has done this.
Well, more of a "yellow" caution light for official contact has been
illuminated.
The Proz is satisfied that Earth is ready to experience the first phase of
contact.
Sorry, this process must be done in several phases for reasons to become
clearer as you continue reading.
And be sure to reread Mr. Bohne's following paragraph:

Methinks that after one week things would be back to "normal". Most
humans are much too deeply rooted in their daily affairs to get
distracted by the existence of alien races for long. After all they
still live in a geo-centric local world - the reality of billions of
galaxies did not disturb them very much, did it? :-)
C.

An amazing bit of insight, Charles, in your first sentence.
The actual "normal" period begins from 4 to 10 days after phase four starts,
depending on several factors.
We have found that "belly-to-belly" contact results in a sometimes
protracted period of relative quiescence.
The Proz calls it "shock" (more precisely "contact shock"), and in terms of
many of the symptoms, this is not far from the mark.

For those readers who've traveled more than a little, this is somewhat like
"culture shock".
And as culture shock can be minimized via edification (but totally
extinguished only after many years), so can contact shock be dampened.
Now I know many people would like to see us "land on the lawn" and get it
over with.
In the beginning, we learned through trial and error that such a procedure
is not viable.
Even with our present procedure, there will probably be a few deaths, for as
you know, shock can be a killer.
Sadly, even we cannot be everywhere at once.
Earth people's realization of these facts along with their acceptance will
be a necessary step in the process on down the road.

As for your question, Charles, I'm afraid that yes, many of your elders and
not just a few of your younger ones still suffer greatly from their inward
size comparisons to the "growing" universe.
This disturbance is subtle, manifested generally by larger and larger Egos
as a cover-up.
As I have implied, a healthy amount of Heart coupled with a focus on
learning are your best "calming" tools.
Fear can be your greatest ally, and once realized, this fact of life
ironically serves to lead one toward fearlessness.
And as I'm sure you already know, fear can also be your single worst enemy,
building upon itself layer by layer.

This cannot be dealt with overnight, as by now I'm certain you've surmised.
The fire of Fear can be delayed, even put out, and caution can still be
practiced.
You only need to get it through your macho skulls that you are not cautious
because you are afraid--you are cautious because you are Wise.

(Let's leave Silouen's savoir-faire out of this, okay? G)

Darla

Old December 29th 04, 08:32 PM
Bill Sheppard

We have found that "belly-to-belly"
contact results in a sometimes
protracted period of relative quiescence.

Now that's somethin' Bert would certainly go for! g
oc

Old December 30th 04, 12:04 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc I don't think I would like "belly to belly" and have "quiescence"
in back of my mind,because that big word I know the meaning of. It means
very calm,and inactive(tranquil) I could never be quiescent
even if Darla was 25 feet away. I would yell jump up and down. Run to
her and throw myself at her feet. If Darla is real(I know she is) we
must show her are great Joy of seeing her. She does not need our gold.
She can have all my Mexican sweet potato pies,and Maine lobsters. I'll
go hungry gladly. I would offer her my Moby. Bert

Old December 30th 04, 07:25 AM
Greysky

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi oc I don't think I would like "belly to belly" and have "quiescence"
in back of my mind,because that big word I know the meaning of. It means
very calm,and inactive(tranquil) I could never be quiescent
even if Darla was 25 feet away. I would yell jump up and down. Run to
her and throw myself at her feet. If Darla is real(I know she is) we
must show her are great Joy of seeing her. She does not need our gold.
She can have all my Mexican sweet potato pies,and Maine lobsters. I'll
go hungry gladly. I would offer her my Moby. Bert

Hey Bert,

While I am sure your Moby wouldn't upset Darla, Please remember you would
probably be doing all this activity on live uncensored newsfeed. I'm sure
you wouldn't want to be the cause of the untimely departures of all the
thousands of grandmas as they succumb to what is after all, another kind of
shock to the system, eh?

Now that Pros has finally knuckled under to all the mental energy we have
been beaming at him from hyperspace for limited contact, we must all me
ready at a moments notice to aid our fellow humans to the truths we have
known for some time. As the starship begins its slow orbit to our planet
from beyond Pluto's realm, and the Nasa eggheads come to the realization
that the friendly voice talking at them is really an ET (who just happens to
be asking for us to come meet her / them when they land, I suppose we will
have to be on best behavior simply because billions of eyeballs will be
watching our every move via TV. After we are behind the closed airlock
doors, I will slip out the bottle of wine I have chilling for just this
occasion, and we can enjoy a slice of Mexican sweet potato pie sprinkled
lightly with redwood dust and cinnamon tree bark, while engaged in jovial
conversation with our new friends, and get mellowfully drunk....

Greysky

Old December 30th 04, 08:15 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Greysky Sounds like my Christmas party. Humankind should have such
parties to practice how we would act when we finally make contact with
Darla and her crew. Wine is nice but I only drink Bud lite. Cinnamon is
OK but I have been giving new colors and flavors to "Cool Whip",and
found blueberry,strawberry,banana,and even peach make a good topping for
Mexican sweet potato pies. Go figure Bert