Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old December 11th 04, 04:54 AM
Art Deco

Twittering One wrote:

Sarcasm is my sword,
Apathy is my shield.

Who do you fight?

Why did you trim the newsgroups, kook?

Attribution-challenged as well, I see.

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass." -- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her
200+ alien-implanted IQ
Old December 11th 04, 05:11 AM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

Silly followups game defeated:

nightbat wrote

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:44:26 -0700, Art Deco
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

wrote:

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 04:05:48 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat

Hmmmmm, so you agree we would be better off inside the alien
star craft when first official contact is made to avoid the Earth mass
confusion once we officially notify our fellow Earthlings of first
contact. And yes we will have our hands full checking out the alien
crafts inner workings from top to bottom. I would prefer that my
immediate family and friends knew what was about to happen so they could
prepare safely for any possible initial negative riots or uprisings.
Very tense to say the least, much preparations on our part would have to
be done to help calm the public Earth fears once the Pros were to give
the green light for official public contact.

Methinks that after one week things would be back to "normal". Most
humans are much too deeply rooted in their daily affairs to get
distracted by the existence of alien races for long. After all they
still live in a geo-centric local world - the reality of billions of
galaxies did not disturb them very much, did it? :-)
C.

The reality is that I see lots of pathology here, Chuckweasel.

As if any of these halfwit ****nuggets would be able to understand the
inner workings of an alien spaceship, even if one existed?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! It is to laugh!
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

nightbat

You're so right monkey boy, you and art deco zerowit clowns
won't stand a chance understanding or getting near an visiting star
craft, no mental power. While Mr. Bohne already has a window seat
prepared for him as soon as the Commander permits, clueless kook fun
wonders like you two guys will be lost should first official alien
public contact day arrive. Art deco is already kissing up to Charles
because at least he wants to know what's going on. Perhaps some apparent
small brain cells are beginning to fire, even though he'll have a fat
chance of ever making it onboard. What's the matter can't handle the
possibility of extraterrestrial life finally making their appearance,
too much for a monkey boy? You mean diplomatic science oriented Mr.
Bohne might be right after all and nitwit monkey boys left behind, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, try taking it up with the Commander, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha.

Nice meltdown. What is next up for your kookdance?

Old December 11th 04, 05:37 AM
Bunn E. Rabbit

wrote:

[...]

Well, let's hope there are no muslim Primates aboard, for the sake of
the Planet. BTW, do they serve a proper meal for a Mammal or just
those lousy peanuts?

--
Bunn E. Rabbit

" To possibly go where no Earthman has gone before let alone doubting
nitwits. "

the nightbat

_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon
_____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

----------
To send mail: remove hutch
Old December 11th 04, 06:13 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

wrote:

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 04:05:48 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Will the US President and
Vice President and other world leaders reach out or take cover and
retaliate in their fortified bunkers? Tense very tense, what a drama
with so many uncertainties.

Bohne
May I suggest to leave these people out of the loop? We wouldn't have to
strengthen their hierarchical authority by formal contact with the rich
and powerful. As to "alien contact" all men (women and animals included)
:-) are equal. I'd prefer to contact people because of their character
(heart and mind) and not for their worldly power.
C.

nightbat

Avoiding world leaders or the very rich would not be practical
for the Darla extra terrestrials whole purpose would be to notify the
entire Earth population without prejudice or bias even though you're
right Charles, in their eyes all life is of interest and importance. But
the reality is the world leaders would need to be contacted to help calm
the masses and help facilitate the space folks arrival. Your expert
diplomatic handling care would be needed in this regard to assist in the
tense first days weeks of official contact. Greysky, Double-A, Painius,
Bert, Virginia, Oc, Luigi, and the rest of the alt.astronomy select
posters would if tapped be all very busy helping bring the hopeful
historic day to fruition, however, not understandably without much
difficult and trying foreseeable events. Those that did not want to help
or wanted to be left out would be ok too, for what a monumental task.
Only the true science brave, open-minded, knowledge seeking,
adventurous, daring, astro passionate, inquisitive, and prepared to
venture cosmic space explorer would dare take up such a great
responsibility. They must have and display the right stuff, guts,
passion, fearlessness, brains, and the willingness to go into the
unknown with dignity and brave heart for what might be before them and
for the advancement of science.

Well Bert said he wanted fame and glory, what's a three Florida
hurricane hit next to being possibly on a star craft not built by Nasa,
getting younger, and heading for the Milkyway and space history?

the nightbat

Old December 11th 04, 06:22 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

wrote:

[...]

Well Bunn E. Rabbit cosmic Darla reports they have rescued an
Earth pilot and he states he is fine for the ware so they most probably
feed him more then just peanuts. Who knows maybe they have an exotic
form of carrots for good Bunn E Rabbits like you too. When they per the
Commander ultimately decide to make official public contact, I'm sure
they will be happy to address your personal dietary questions or through
ongoing informal contact on this newsgroup.

Old December 11th 04, 07:20 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

I think if Darla+ Dr.Yubiwan showed themselves on TV,and proved they
came to Earth from another part of the Milky Way they would have the
greatest TV rating.(I think much better than the Oscar.or Super-Bowl
When they stop performing their miracles.the religious leaders would
have them killed or locked up. The reason for that is they are
threatened with the reality that our ideas of God are just man made.
Darla and her aliens need no God for they are to far advanced for such
fictitious thoughts. Bert

nightbat

What's with this pessimistic outlook you have Bert? You tell us
Nasa G men or water department folks are possibly out to get you, the
local Florida sheriff won't help you, you want nightbat shot in the butt
by Darla B movie inspired ray guns, and expect our cosmic friendly Darla
folks a negative fate, huh! What is in those lobsters you're eating,
mercury poisoning? Come on lighten up, you think Darla and crew haven't
been reportedly through this before, making contact with civilizations
when they show hope of final high enough mental development to handle
contact?

In the event of any Earth hostile behavior I bet their protective
shields will go up and defensive posture activated no doubt. They are no
spring chickens, they have been through the ropes enough to know the
routine and handle hard nut cases that might flare up. We stand to lose
not them if we let a great opportunity for peaceful science advancement
go by through fear and ignorance. Is there danger, sure but there is
danger every time you cross the street or bite into one of those now
possibly polluted ocean lobsters.

the nightbat

Old December 11th 04, 07:28 AM
Twittering One

nightbat

Well Bunn E. Rabbit cosmic Darla reports they have rescued an
Earth pilot and he states he is fine for the ware so they most probably
feed him more then just peanuts.

What?! Does he wear
Doggles? Perchance I know that
Flyer pilot?

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old December 11th 04, 07:30 AM
Twittering One

[nightbat]
Who knows maybe they have an exotic
form of carrots for good Bunn E Rabbits like you too.

Leon like carrots, too.

_______

Old December 11th 04, 07:48 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

[Bohne]
As to "alien contact" all men (women and animals included)
:-) are equal. I'd prefer to contact people because of their character
(heart and mind) and not for their worldly power.
C.

Goode wisdome there, Mr.
Bohne. PS. Do you know
Where Mr.
Dave Bohm is buried? We need, yes,
To pay him a visit.

[nightbat]
Avoiding world leaders or the very rich would not be practical
for the Darla extra terrestrials whole purpose would be to notify the
entire Earth population without prejudice or bias even though you're
right Charles, in their eyes all life is of interest and importance. But
the reality is the world leaders would need to be contacted to help calm
the masses and help facilitate the space folks arrival.

You think,
Nightbat? Hows about we
Make them the last
To know?

expert
diplomatic handling care would be needed in this regard to assist in the
tense first days weeks of official contact. Greysky, Double-A, Painius,
Bert, Virginia, Oc, Luigi, and the rest of the alt.astronomy select
posters would if tapped be all very busy helping bring the hopeful
historic day to fruition,

Happy to help,
At your service, Nightbat.
But don't you know?
Mum, too, has a plan
All worked out...My Mum,
Yes, aka, Ms.
God. She's always
The first to know!

Only the true science brave, open-minded, knowledge seeking,
adventurous, daring, astro passionate, inquisitive, and prepared to
venture cosmic space explorer would dare take up such a great
responsibility. They must have and display the right stuff, guts,
passion, fearlessness, brains, and the willingness to go into the
unknown with dignity and brave heart for what might be before them and
for the advancement of science.

Happy to help.
Just tell me where
To report for orders. PS.
I've been rather despondent ~ Do you
Think that will affect my ability
To serve the cause? By
Royal Order de Blew /*
My Wishful Power, yes, quite endowed...
In Heaven that, here, on earth, well,
Not so lucky. But happy
To help.

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

nightbat

I knew I could depend on you Twitty, remember we still have that
dinner date. Hope Double-A doesn't get jealous, just some quiet
delightful late night hours of fine food, wine, with twisted melodic
poetry dancing around our ears and before the dawn I'm gone. (:~)

the nightbat

Old December 11th 04, 07:57 AM
Greysky

wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:17:04 GMT, "Greysky"
wrote:

After getting our running orders, we will all -
you, me, Bert, Virginia, Bohne- every one of us- will be doing the talk
show
circuit. I am afraid fame will come to all of us instantly like a Mack
Truck
in the face, whether we want it or not. The general public will at first
be
fearful because they do not have information to realize their fear is
groundless - and if we do our job correctly once the world public realizes
that not only are the aliens not here to invade, but they bear the gifts
of
long life, health, and knowledge undreamed of, ...

Hello Greysky!

To know that they exist would be the greatest gift in my eyes :-))
They can come and visit me any time without Christmas presents :-
C.

I'm just being practical, is all. We here may not need gifts, but the for
the rest of us, lets face it: Gifts appeal to basic human nature, and do
fulfill a need (but I certainly wont turn down any medical treatments they
would care to apply to my sorry ass Not to be religous or anything, but
whenever JC performed his miracles, he would always say to the persons
affected "Shhh! Don't tell anyone about this, Ok?" He knew damn well they
would be shooting their mouths off. I always wondered which mass marketer he
learned such good crowd manipulation techniques from...

P.S.: Darla and crew, did you hear that? It's my treat, I'll foot the
bill... you are invited for dinner! (Let me know if you need the exact
coordinates, or if a city/street/number address will do :-)

I'll bring along a bottle of expensive wine and a bottle of ripple. One's
good for the gut and the other makes a good degreaser. We can have some fun
telling which is which :-0

Greysky