Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old December 31st 04, 01:52 AM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi double-A When i lived in So.California,all the parties I went to

you
had to take all your cloths of before going through the "main foyer"

And then what did you all do?

In
reality it is more shameful going in with your cloths on. Why would
people in close contact in a space craft worry about not being

covered?
My body parts are just a little bigger than most everyone. That is
what girls have told me. Go figure Bert

Girls like to flatter.

Double-A

Old December 31st 04, 06:03 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A and nightbat Even if I do have a few brews you guys are

safe
I'm not driving the space craft. I will wear Depends since all my
theories are based on good physics,and beer and number 1 are like two
sides to the same coin. Well I'm ready anytime Darla will "DRILL" me
aboard. Bert PS Moby feels insulted that he has to be checked

out
for germs.,and added the human body spreads the most germs of any
animal.

Double-A
I wonder though if at this first contact party we will be required to
remove all our cloths? It is their custom I understand. When you
visit a nudist colony here on Earth you have to take off your clothes.
Double-A

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, as senior Earth star ship diplomatic liaison Officer
all honorariums will be duly observed. In accordance with our normal
Earth traditions full diplomatic dress will be appropriate for all
reception Star ship Officer candidates. However, for alien star ship
boarding and proper Star ship travel protocol all Commander Proz
approved Earth boarding Officers may discretionary wear Depends or
Assurance super adult underwear to prevent over requiring or overloading
of per Bert limited Star craft restroom facilities.

The removal of proper space travel uniform Earthperson attire may be
permitted also with Commander Proz approval. Bert personal anatomical
tool bragging will be overlooked due to the pre blastoff heavy gravity
zone effect of the beer suds kicking in. Of course as Earth senior
liaison Officer elect I must dress according to my high rank so my
Assurance pull-up will be Corinthian leather covered with Flag and Seal
of the United States of America. Including Nasa aeronautical flight
patches, all military armed forces department patches, the number one
patch for first mutual star race Earthperson cosmic flight and spares
just in case of too much over examining of star virgin curiosity or pure
general wear and tear. My assistant Mr. Bohne will naturally also have
high rank position decorative pull-up denoting his respectful elect crew
liaison Officer status.

And Bert the gift D.R.I.L.L. is not for visiting star craft boarding but
for interstellar viewing and later improved as a possible doorway to the
stars.

the nightbat

Old December 31st 04, 12:35 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Humankinds body is a beautiful object. Reality is Britney
Spears does not have to sing. My new year hope is Darla does not have a
tail. Bert

Old December 31st 04, 12:48 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Glad about "depends" (just in case.) Still we can't come
aboard empty handed. I'm bringing my Mexican sweet potato pies How abou
you and the others? It is had to find gifts for aliens that have
unlimited energy at their finger tips. I think you all should chip in
for a great work of art,or one of NASA $25,000,000 toilets(just in case)
Bert

Old January 5th 05, 07:35 AM
Darla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Double-A Humankinds body is a beautiful object. Reality is Britney
Spears does not have to sing. My new year hope is Darla does not have a
tail. Bert

Dear friend, Bert, we've been very busy with the LMC data and with
perfecting our Andromeda Galaxy jump.

This thread emphasizes some beautiful human strongpoints.
You have even the remotest possibility of interacting with people who are
not of this planet, and one of the first things you think about is whether
or not you have to dress (or undress) to be more like us.
This bit of humor--this sense of humor--is a priceless fortress, a
magnificent asset to humans.
I would tell you, Double-A, The Nightbat and others never to lose this wit,
but I know you never will lose it.
This psychological tool is deeply embedded in you, and in all primates and
most mammals for that matter.

As a matter of protocol we shall not stand on ceremony when you board us.
You may dress as you wish, as you feel comfortable.
Just be yourselves.
We will do our best to meet or exceed ALL your expectations!

Darla

Old January 5th 05, 08:03 AM
Darla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Thanks Darla. The thanks is giving humankind much more credit than his
old man would give it. Be careful I might be right about how fast my
kind will kill. Man fears the unknown. Man is wolf to his brother. Keep
in mind you are a great threat to the religious leaders(like Jesus) He
was killed nailed to the cross(much pain) I fear hat you will be killed
by fire(flame thrower) You have entered our spacetime in the very
worst of times. Best to be safe than sorry. Man kills for the "sport"
of killing Sad but true Bert

Yes, Bert, and this was an important reason for us to extend our study of
humans from species-level to individual-level.
As a species, you have a dark side--a very dark side.
Individuals, however, are everything from dark to light and all shades in
between.
And at different times this can change dramatically in an individual.

You have what I've heard some of you call "buttons" than can be pushed.
Someone says something that pushes one of a man's or woman's "buttons", and
their emotions take over.
Intellect can easily go down the drain if the correct "button" is pushed.

The best gift I can give you just may be the ability to Control this button
thing.
BUT, I am not sure that humans would want this gift.
It is ironic to us that people seem to very much LIKE to have their buttons
pushed by others.
And this goes double for this newsgroup medium.

After all, what would you have to write about?--
What would you have to read--if you didn't get your buttons pushed by other
posters?

An example in your case, Bert, would be the key button word -- NASA.
Any time you see this word it sets off your emotions.
Whenever you feel like saying (or whenever you actually say), "Now don't get
me started!", this is a sign that someone has pressed one of your buttons
and WANTS TO CONTROL and MANIPULATE YOU.

Getting this button thing under his/her OWN control is an individual's next
vital step to becoming more "sapiens sapiens".

Darla

Old January 5th 05, 09:01 AM
Darla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Double-A Humankinds body is a beautiful object. Reality is Britney
Spears does not have to sing. My new year hope is Darla does not have a
tail. Bert

And BTW, Bert, unlike you humans, our vestigial tail is long gone.
What you may not realize is that some people still have a very prominent
"tail".
They generally keep it well-hidden.

Darla

Old January 5th 05, 11:16 AM
Double-A

Darla wrote:
[...]

Wit is often a way to comment on things that you couldn't otherwise say
without pushing those hot buttons in some people. Poetry and fiction
are other ways. You can always say, oh it was only a poem.

Hot buttons are a problem for people; they start lots of arguments and
fights. People often push them when they are angry at you and want to
hurt you.

I would say that I have found a few of your hot buttons, though I never
intentionally wanted to hurt you. Yet you will probably claim that
your species has no such things.

I wonder what you are really like? No dolphin tail I'm sure. Beneath
all this Cosmic Queen puffery, what are you like really?

You certainly have your opinions, and a good education. Oh I forgot,
the wisdom of your race.

It is very hard not to respond with hostility when someone pushes your
buttons, because you know they are doing it to slap you in the face.
But if we could learn to more often keep our cool, sort of rise above
the situation and deal with it rationally without losing our temper,
figure out "why is this person mad at me" and deal with the real issue,
then our lives would go much smoother.
So Darla, have you ever been in the northwestern U.S.?

Double-A

Old January 5th 05, 01:26 PM
Darla

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Darla wrote:
[...]

An interesting slant on things, Double-A.
Consider that many poets and other writers use this as a ruse to manipulate.
And generally, the more popular the writer, the more manipulative is the
writing.

Words can be used as tools or weapons.
The wise writer wields both when necessary to the pursuit of Truth.

Hot buttons are a problem for people; they start lots of arguments and
fights. People often push them when they are angry at you and want to
hurt you.

Precisely!
They want to control you--to manipulate you to be more like they think you
should be.

I would say that I have found a few of your hot buttons, though I never
intentionally wanted to hurt you. Yet you will probably claim that
your species has no such things.

Not at all, never could we honestly claim this.
This is part of the great beauty of living in space.
Probably in the next hundred years or so, you will realize (if you haven't
already) that:
1. Most control on your planet is an illusion.
2. Both as individuals and as a species, You must and will find ways to gain
Real and True control over certain issues.
3. Life can become very boring when R&T control is achieved.

We solved #3 by learning to live in space.
Out here, after learning to control a planet-full of issues, life once again
became exciting!
A recent example was almost losing Silouen to the roving brown hole.
Our "buttons" were pushed so well on that one that it took The Nightbat to
get our dolphin-eyes open again.

I wonder what you are really like? No dolphin tail I'm sure. Beneath
all this Cosmic Queen puffery, what are you like really?

As I mentioned to Bert, our vestigial tails have entirely disappeared.
You will learn more about what I'm really like as we continue to study each
other.
And especially following official contact.
There are such wondrous and amazing things we'd like to show you!--beginning
within your star system, and ending?--for the inquisitive in space, the
incredible and wondrous amazements Never end.

You certainly have your opinions, and a good education. Oh I forgot,
the wisdom of your race.

You have a saying, "With age often comes wisdom."
We have a saying, "Wisdom is often a disguise."
People must figure out for themselves what wisdom frequently masks.

It is very hard not to respond with hostility when someone pushes your
buttons, because you know they are doing it to slap you in the face.
But if we could learn to more often keep our cool, sort of rise above
the situation and deal with it rationally without losing our temper,
figure out "why is this person mad at me" and deal with the real issue,
then our lives would go much smoother.

Yes, "the real issue" becomes impossible to see when all you can see is what
the button pusher Wants you to see.
One interesting thing for us is why many, many people actively seek out
those face slaps!

So Darla, have you ever been in the northwestern U.S.?

Double-A

The list is long of the places I have been in the northwestern U.S.
In fact, I have traveled most of your lands and swam in all of your waters.
Earth is one of the most beautiful planets in the entire galaxy.--
Very much an awesome oasis in the sands of space.

Darla

Old January 5th 05, 06:36 PM
Charles D. Bohne

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 07:35:29 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

As a matter of protocol we shall not stand on ceremony when you board us.
You may dress as you wish, as you feel comfortable.
Just be yourselves.

Yes GIRL, that's the spirit! I love it!
All formalities aside - I don't care for dress [as long they are washed]
:-))

We will do our best to meet or exceed ALL your expectations!

You did that already :-

Darla

Charles