Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. and howco...

Old November 28th 04, 04:49 PM
Bill Sheppard

Default Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. and howco...

Ho ho. So a new member has surfaced in Darla's cadre of alter egos- Dr.
Dingaling.

oc

Old November 28th 04, 07:02 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Dr.Dingaling Ph.D:

Why are you still here?

To have fun bugging whatever new member of Darla's 'commitee' pops up.

oc=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

Old November 28th 04, 11:42 PM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From Dr.Dingaling Ph.D:

Why are you still here?

To have fun bugging whatever new member of Darla's 'commitee' pops up.

oc

No, I mean 'really', Mr. Sheppard, why are you still here?
That is, why, after professing to want to remain in lurker status due to
your final disgust with 'void spacers', why do you remain to torment me?

Of course, you don't 'really' torment me, you just make feeble attempts to
do so.
Since this is good for your fellow posters, those who miss you and who like
to see you dig at Darla, we shall continue to laugh at your inconsistencies
and giggle at your silly, gender biased remarks.

So why, then, Mr. Sheppard?
Could it be because you are far, far more disgusted with yourself and with
your inadequacy to give the memory and greatness of Mr. Wolter due process
and recognition?

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old November 28th 04, 11:52 PM
Wally Anglesea

"Dr. Yubiwan" wrote in message
"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From Dr.Dingaling Ph.D:

Why are you still here?

To have fun bugging whatever new member of Darla's 'commitee' pops up.

oc

No, I mean 'really', Mr. Sheppard, why are you still here?
That is, why, after professing to want to remain in lurker status due to
your final disgust with 'void spacers', why do you remain to torment me?

Oh dear. Kooksign.

Of course, you don't 'really' torment me, you just make feeble attempts to
do so.
Since this is good for your fellow posters, those who miss you and who
like
to see you dig at Darla, we shall continue to laugh at your
inconsistencies
and giggle at your silly, gender biased remarks.

So why, then, Mr. Sheppard?
Could it be because you are far, far more disgusted with yourself and with
your inadequacy to give the memory and greatness of Mr. Wolter due process
and recognition?

And further kooksign.

Old November 29th 04, 12:23 AM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Wally Anglesea" wrote in message

"Dr. Yubiwan" wrote in message
"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From Dr.Dingaling Ph.D:

[...]

Oh dear.

Who DO you wanna call?

KOOKBUSTERS !

Has the croc returned the other half of your brain yet, Mr. Anglesea?

Seriously, it's good to again hear from the Australian peanut gallery.
I loved the one about the meteor hitting the lamppost on the pier.
Any other good, on-topic subjects in our future from you, Mr Anglesea?

Or do you intend to persist with your luvable kook-bashing?
Whatever you do, you are always a welcome addition to a discussion.

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old November 29th 04, 12:44 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Dr. Yubiwan" wrote in message
Any other good, on-topic subjects in our future from you, Mr Anglesea?

So tell us about cepheid variables. Or get Darla to tell us what new things
she's discovered about them that can be confirmed by scientists.

Or do you intend to persist with your luvable kook-bashing?

I call 'em as I see 'em. Get used to it.

Old November 29th 04, 01:04 AM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Dr. Yubiwan" wrote in message
Any other good, on-topic subjects in our future from you, Mr Anglesea?

So tell us about cepheid variables. Or get Darla to tell us what new

things
she's discovered about them that can be confirmed by scientists.

Cepheid variables?
As you wish: http://tinyurl.com/53bdm

After you have browsed through the 22,300 hits, come back and I shall give
you the new stuff.
You Will be tested.

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old November 29th 04, 01:42 AM
Bill Sheppard

Darla, a.k.a. Dr.Dingaling asks,

..why, after professing to want to remain
in lurker status due to your final disgust
with 'void spacers', why do you remain to torment me?

'Cause it's FUN seeing your continual evasion of those two pivotal
questions on space and gravity. Why do YOU remain, seeing as how your
claim of extraterrestrial alien-hood is so thoroughly and
incontrovertibly debunked? Your slip is still showing, dearie.
oc

Old November 29th 04, 01:45 AM
Ray Vingnutte

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:42:59 GMT
"Dr. Yubiwan" wrote:

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From Dr.Dingaling Ph.D:

Why are you still here?

To have fun bugging whatever new member of Darla's 'commitee' pops up.

oc

No, I mean 'really', Mr. Sheppard, why are you still here?

Oh do shut shut the f$%k up, one fake phd and one fake alien, great
ypu go well together.