WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THIS IS LITTEL ASS DICKHEAD ALAN ERSKINE

Old March 15th 08, 07:12 PM posted to alt.firefighters,aus.bushwalking,misc.survivalism,sci.space.station,sci.environment
[email protected]

Default WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THIS IS LITTEL ASS DICKHEAD ALAN ERSKINE

WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THIS IS LITTEL ASS DICKHEAD ALAN ERSKINE

From: "AlanErskineass" alanersk
Subject: poeple post stuff about me when iam slepping thats the
probubiam

3-9-2008 Alan Erskine is back after 10 months in jail read ...
alt firefighters aus bushwalking misc invest
canada soc
culture cuba calgary general On Mar 14, 11:45�am,
wrote:
3-9-2008 Alan Erskine is back tammy a australia copper from the child
exploitation
unit said they know all about little alan and i don't post more
then ...

Newsgroups: alt.survival
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:16:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Who to let into your bunker
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

My thoughts exactly.

Alan Erskine is back after 10 months in jail read more @
http://tinyurl.com/2hr46v and http://tinyurl.com/285tqh and

http://tinyurl.com/2vpjll and
Alan Erskine a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and
pedophile
who lives in Melbourne. He usually stalks and harasses the posters
of
the
sci.space groups, although he is known to make excursions into a wide
range
of other groups for the purposes of trolling and stalking and
harassing the
participants there. He is currently under investigation by the
authorities
in Australia. If you fall victim to his frequent attacks and
stalking/harassment campaigns, like so many in the sci.space groups
have,
notify . This psycho is dangerous.

Most sane participants have been forced to killfile him for his

would be to bad if little alan ass erskine
was in the next aviation disaster...NOT

http://tinyurl.com/2wmu5k

http://tinyurl.com/259ctm

Sorted by relevance Sort by date
Alan Erskine pleads "Whip my Gay Ass!" Group:
alt.disasters.aviation
The more you meddle and stick your netkook nose where it doesn't
belong the
more I will continue to whip your sorry gay ass. You ain't seen
nothing yet!
Alan Erskine is a well known
Australian netkook, psychopath, and pedophile who lives in
Melbourne. ...

I need a big fat cock up my ass! Group: sci.space.shuttle Alan
Erskine
sci space shuttle sci space history
sci space policy alt disasters aviation rec skydiving "Rhonda Lea
Kirk" ...
Someone pretending to be me wrote: No offense, Rhonda, but _now_ I
feel better.
;-) -- Alan Erskine Did John Howard lie to the ...

I tips me hat Group: misc.survivalism bigpond.com wrote: What a
dick-head
little boy alan is Alan Erskine is back after 10
months in jail read more @ http://tinyurl.com/2hr46v and http://tinyurl.com/285tqh
... Most sane participants have been forced to killfile him for his
would be to
bad if little alan ass erskine was in the next aviation disaster. ...

Psycho Net Stalker Alan Erskine Invades rec.travel.air - Whip his
ass Group: alt.usenet.kooks
Alan Info rec travel air sci space shuttle
alt disasters
aviation alt usenet kooks sci space policy "Alan Erskine"
wrote: I can't download the picture troll kook stalk What the **** do
you care,
you do not belong here, you are a psycho troll, netkook, ...

more Alan Erskine **** Group: rec.travel.air The more you stick
you
netkook nose where it doesn't belong the more I rape
your gay ass! About Alan Erskine is a