We Are Victims of Propaganda! DPRK Satellite in Orbit All Along!

Old September 27th 15, 05:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default We Are Victims of Propaganda! DPRK Satellite in Orbit All Along!

Just saw this news item on Reuters:

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNew...0RR00R20150927

I'm pretty sure that the only time North Korea attempted to launch a satellite
into space, we were told it failed completely; nothing was put into orbit, the
rocket just crashed into the sea.

But now this article confirms that there is a North Korean satellite orbiting the
Earth, even if it doesn't actually work or do anything.

John Savard
Old September 27th 15, 06:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

On Sunday, 27 September 2015 00:05:58 UTC-4, Quadibloc wrote:
Just saw this news item on Reuters:

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNew...0RR00R20150927

I'm pretty sure that the only time North Korea attempted to launch a satellite
into space, we were told it failed completely; nothing was put into orbit, the
rocket just crashed into the sea.

But now this article confirms that there is a North Korean satellite orbiting the
Earth, even if it doesn't actually work or do anything.

John Savard

They should de-orbit a hydrogen bomb over N. Korea's nuclear facilities.
Old September 27th 15, 03:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Quadibloc:
But now this article confirms that there is a North Korean satellite orbiting
the Earth, even if it doesn't actually work or do anything.

"...engineer Markus Schiller said in a 2013 analysis that the mission
was a 'low performance' event and 'not a game changer.'"

Hmmm. Sputnik 1 was also a low-performance event; the only obvious
difference between the two being that Sputnik 1 had a beacon--a
beeper--that worked. It was a huge game changer as the message it sent
was about ICBM's, not earth satellites, and it kicked off a massive
rip-off of the American people by the aerospace and defense industries.
North Korea's message is the same: we can build an ICBM.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm