Web Site number

Old February 16th 07, 06:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default Web Site number

I've never said anything about the web couter on my web site, but this last
week it did record a higher number of users viewing the web site, it recoded
a high number than what shows up on the normal, as of wensday the number is
over 2,200 users visting and this week alone was close to 100 users. I've
not pushed the site alot, figuring those that find it and like it will
return, I'm not a super web builder but I have set that one up to be
helpfull.I think that the most views are of the albums in the Photo section,
and the users in there have posted some nice photos. There is another
section where you can sell stuff too, it's free. and I have the page of
links too.

Oh ya, for 3 days this week I had no phone, a sbc worker that was doing
something at a contact point up the street didn't connect one wire and both
me and the manager where disconnected, not until late last night did it get
fixed.

www.sidewalkastronomy.info

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Old February 16th 07, 10:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
cantseeboo

Been to all your links a few times. Plenty of intersting info.
CSB

Old February 17th 07, 12:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
cantseeboo

DJM transitional scum rubberstamping bitch wrote:
morphing cansee****elard the cowardly drunken arsehole sock puppet spammed:

Have you taken the time to check out the info on Starlords website?
What did you think? Nice huh?

May the Lord bless you with good health.
CSB

Old February 17th 07, 01:43 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.support.depression,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.penpals
humble life

Default can****elardseeboo the spamming trailer trash drunken bum

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
canseeyouthefawkingpedophileatheistdumbarsed****el ardthedrunkenbum with the
cheezy plastic kmart telescope wrote:
i am a ****elard sock puppet feel fawking sorry for me because
i am a self pity cripple fawking hard ****ed drunken arsehole that got
dishonourably discharged i am a kiddie porn snuff flix pervert i
am a homo and i breed felching gerbils at my gerbil farm on the antelope
valley white trash trailer park dump at 470 20th st w rosamond ca 93560
23 ph 661 256 2175 for reservations i eat my own ****e i will go
to my church of eternity in hell i am a fawking ****e arsed coward the
world will be better off when i am fawking dead because i am a drunken bum
that leaches off government i have a seventy iq i am missing a good
portion of my brain because my mum dropped me on my head when i was a baby
and there is too much lead and copper in my water here at the trailer
trash park for dead beat drunken bum losers feel sorry for me the fawking
useless ****elard i am a fawking blinkered barmy tosser with a bad drinking
problem i am lonely because i reek like a recently abandoned mortuary
come visit me at my famous reacharound gerbil farm in rosamond

and be my pen pal email me at
i will give you a reach around if you will let me eat your ****e

research addictive behaviour then diagnose yourself
Old February 17th 07, 03:38 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.support.depression,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.penpals
Hoots

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
[...]

Penpals always try to help.

It's the penpal way!
Old February 17th 07, 06:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.support.depression,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.penpals
%

hi

Old February 17th 07, 07:40 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.support.depression,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.penpals
%

thing me

Old February 17th 07, 10:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

I see another distick .

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"humble life" barbed agarded aganed.

Old February 17th 07, 01:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.support.depression,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.penpals
Hoots

% wrote:
hi

hi

r u bork?
Old February 17th 07, 02:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
cantseeboo

Figured I'd take a little gander at the group to see what's new, after
the morning (5am) cup of brew ;-) that is, and I'm surprised to find
that Min and followers are still lifeless as the moon and calling
names like children. Not!

"and I found nothing new under the sun."

Once a thumpin' be-atch, always a thumpin' be-atch.

:-) boys, Jesus loves you.

CSB

The Number '1' [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 January 17th 07 03:09 AM
Constellation from SAO number? Giancarlo Amateur Astronomy 17 December 8th 04 03:16 PM
F number Eric Amateur Astronomy 18 November 22nd 04 04:30 AM
Help: Contact number for Astra Image software supplier - Phone Number(Homepage) Not current Sun Yang CCD Imaging 2 November 4th 04 02:11 AM
Help: Contact number for Astra Image software supplier - Phone Number(Homepage) Not current Sun Yang CCD Imaging 3 November 3rd 04 11:28 PM