Sky View Zone's Exciting World of Astrology

Old February 12th 07, 07:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
AustinMN

Default Sky View Zone's Exciting World of Astrology

lab~rat :-) wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:55:05 -0800, "Starlord"
puked:

"lab~rat :-)" I don't know who you are, but you have just posted the
biggest LIE you could ever say.

snip

I'm guessing your disability is that you're missing a good portion of
your brain...

I'm going to suggest he just got his attributions mixed up, and was
really responding to BPM. Have you ever made a mistake in a post?

Austin

Old February 12th 07, 09:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
cantseeboo

Borked Pseudo Rat mailer, your opinion of Starlord is noted.

Now, back to the subject. Is it astrology or astronomy?

What is your opinion on the matter at hand here.

Yours truely and brother in Christ.

CSB

Old February 12th 07, 09:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

My mistakes are spelling or maybe in numbers and I try to stay out of flame
wars but I don't like the insults and he had aimed his trash as me more than
once before.

And since I added his last id to my killfile I do not see replys unless
copyed by someone else and my disabilty is on my knees, and I have an IQ of
117. I would say his is about a -10 level, that's sub zero.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

oups.com...

Old February 12th 07, 10:42 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
%

slurp

Old February 12th 07, 11:20 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
cantseeboo

Dorked Pseudo Christian wrote:
canseeyouthefawkingpedophileatheistdumbarsed****el ardthedrunkenbum with the
cheezy plastic kmart telescope.. bla bla bla.

It's *Mr*
canseeyouthefawkingpedophileatheistdumbarsed****el ardthedrunkenbum _to
you_. Oh, and stupid... Yeah you.... You forgot "****e willie sucker."

Now, back to the subject. Is it astrology or astronomy?
What is your opinion on the matter at hand here?

Now behave yourself in responding, Pseudo Christian crusader... For
our Glorious Father, Supreme Designer, Creator of Adam - our first
benefactor of life, is watching you.

CSB

Old February 13th 07, 01:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Hoots

% wrote:
slurp

Bork!
Old February 13th 07, 01:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
%

"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
slurp

Bork!

he hates us

Old February 13th 07, 01:45 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Hoots

% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
slurp

Bork!

he hates us

I dunno.

I think he likes us. He came all the way over to our group to tell us
about some stuff he's concerned about. That seems like he's our friend.
Old February 13th 07, 02:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
lab~rat >:-)

On 12 Feb 2007 10:23:02 -0800, "AustinMN"
puked:

lab~rat :-) wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:55:05 -0800, "Starlord"
puked:

"lab~rat :-)" I don't know who you are, but you have just posted the
biggest LIE you could ever say.

snip

I'm guessing your disability is that you're missing a good portion of
your brain...

I'm going to suggest he just got his attributions mixed up, and was
really responding to BPM. Have you ever made a mistake in a post?

And that's why he put my name at the beginning of his post?

Interesting that you are quick to defend dummies that make mistakes in
posts...
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old February 14th 07, 06:27 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Arella

On Feb 13, 2:45 am, Hoots wrote:
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
. ..
% wrote:
slurp

Bork!

he hates us

I dunno.

I think he likes us. He came all the way over to our group to tell us
about some stuff he's concerned about. That seems like he's our friend.

I think you're right, Hoots, he did seem to want to share.