Hi Starlord

Old February 10th 07, 09:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default Hi Starlord

that's where I did set up and might again someday when I have a running car
again but for now I'm deadlined.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Mark F." wrote in message
Two weeks ago I was buzzing down 14 on my way home from Fly Fishing in
Bishop. I looked left at a Rosamond off ramp and saw a Foster Freeze sign
a little way off the freeway. Is that where you set up?

--
I didn't know BMW made cars until I passed one.

Old February 11th 07, 02:03 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

answering myself now a days ... I took a walk this last tuesday, a 3 mile
one with my radio flyer wagon and it came back with a few days worth of food
stuff. Now I had not noticed a bruse on my left hand, but that walk and
using that hand with my walking cane, it has in the last 2 days started to a
light shadow to the flesh and now that thrum is hurts when it moves so I've
been soaking it and now wrap it in an ace to keep it still.

Old February 11th 07, 05:02 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals,sci.astro
Hoots

Default Hi ****elard the dishonourably discharged drunk driving pedophile

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article 7Qszh.787$Aa5.528@trnddc01,
"Mark F." wrote:
The Universe will hunt you down denise blip****e and fawk you right up
the arse until all that is left of you is a pile of your stinking ****e
you fawking worthless yellow streaked blinkered moron ****e arse

Hi Bork!

How are you doing this evening?
Old February 11th 07, 07:30 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
cantseeboo

You must admit, he does maintain a fairly nice (and very informative)
astro website.

cantseeboo

Old February 11th 07, 07:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

hope you get my email too.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"cantseeboo" wrote in message
ups.com...

You must admit, he does maintain a fairly nice (and very informative)
astro website.

cantseeboo

For Starlord Spiritus Sanctus Amateur Astronomy 4 February 3rd 07 06:50 AM
Starlord Lil' Conner Peterson Amateur Astronomy 2 December 10th 06 11:51 PM
Hi starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 1 September 23rd 05 03:40 PM
Hi Starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 3 October 26th 04 03:49 PM
Hey Starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 15 January 10th 04 05:44 PM