Richard CEEEEEE Hoagland's illness

Old February 26th 06, 06:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Richard CEEEEEE Hoagland's illness

George Snoory on Hoax to Hoax last Friday mentioned that the
Hoagfart's recovering from being very ill. Seems he got that way at
the most recent L.A. kook fest several weeks ago. Maybe the aliens
gave him food poisioning?

Saul Levy

Old February 26th 06, 06:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell

Saul Levy wrote:

George Snoory on Hoax to Hoax last Friday mentioned that the
Hoagfart's recovering from being very ill. Seems he got that way at
the most recent L.A. kook fest several weeks ago. Maybe the aliens
gave him food poisioning?

Saul Levy

No, it was likely NASA trying to silence his vital information.

--
"Good come back ****!"

"Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"

"We don't discuss religion anymore you ****ing idiot! Eat some more ****"
-- Honest John, Christian evangelist
Old February 26th 06, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Saul Levy wrote:

George Snoory on Hoax to Hoax last Friday mentioned that the
Hoagfart's recovering from being very ill. Seems he got that way at
the most recent L.A. kook fest several weeks ago. Maybe the aliens
gave him food poisioning?

Saul Levy

No, it was likely NASA trying to silence his vital information.

I thought that you had given up those repostings, but I see you want to
continue this silly practice! But I'm going to take a "Higher" road and
show your minions of rat followers that I am the better person for not
reposting!

Notice ratz that I am not reposting to Art's cowardly taunts, let this be a
lesson to you, your leader is just an old frustrated old coot that has
soured on life and gets his kicks out of pulling the strings on you small
rats, out there.

Keep dancing at his direction, "Little Rats"!

HJ

Old February 26th 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Saul Levy wrote:

[...]

We are all in awe at your ability to control yourself, quite adult of you.

Anywho, I've noticed Dick CEEEE hasn't been pedaling his wares on Host to
Host lately, I just figured Noory had enough of his BS and non-falsifiable
"evidence". Wait WTF am I saying, that is why he is ON Host to Host.

DW

Old February 26th 06, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default GPMT NOMINATION: Richard CEEEEEE Hoagland's illness

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Saul Levy wrote:

[...]

"George Pickett Memorial Trophy"

"For that which does the greatest impression of Pickett's Charge in any
given month. Winning the Pickett Trophy generally requires the
sacrifice of common sense, decency, and reputation to win an unwinnable
argument, to reverse an imperceptible slight, or overcome an
insurmountable barrier."

Sure sounds like clock brain (aka Outhouse John) to me, so I shall so
nominate.

Seconds.

Old February 27th 06, 05:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Pinku-Sensei" wrote in message
. 244.170...
"Chadwick Stone©" wrote in
:

Art Deco ] has entered into testimony

Honest John's canned screed flushed.

"George Pickett Memorial Trophy"

"For that which does the greatest impression of Pickett's Charge in
any given month. Winning the Pickett Trophy generally requires the
sacrifice of common sense, decency, and reputation to win an
unwinnable argument, to reverse an imperceptible slight, or overcome
an insurmountable barrier."

Sure sounds like clock brain (aka Outhouse John) to me, so I shall so
nominate.

Seconds.

Heh heh heh... yes sir!

In case Chadwick's comments don't count as a second, I second Art Deco's
nomination of "Clock brain" Honest John for this award.

Thanks, pecker smoocher!

HJ

Old February 27th 06, 05:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in message
bal.com...
On 27 Feb 2006 04:35:39 GMT, "Pinku-Sensei"
wrote:

"Chadwick Stone©" wrote in
m:

Art Deco ] has entered into testimony

Honest John's canned screed flushed.

"George Pickett Memorial Trophy"

"For that which does the greatest impression of Pickett's Charge in
any given month. Winning the Pickett Trophy generally requires the
sacrifice of common sense, decency, and reputation to win an
unwinnable argument, to reverse an imperceptible slight, or overcome
an insurmountable barrier."

Sure sounds like clock brain (aka Outhouse John) to me, so I shall so
nominate.

Seconds.

Heh heh heh... yes sir!

In case Chadwick's comments don't count as a second, I second Art Deco's
nomination of "Clock brain" Honest John for this award.

I missed Chad's second for HJ. Thanks.

It's Kazoo teh Convict vs. Honest John teh Nerdy Redneck for Pickett's
CHARGE!!!!1!!!

Both noms are accepted for the ballot, and the nominations' page has been
updated to reflect the latest round of rulings.

Thanks, peter pumper!

HJ

Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -

http://www.netcabal.com/auk

Old February 27th 06, 06:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:15:39 -0600, "Honest John"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

I thought

No, you didn't

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"I am the one they call Jesus."
- Warhol tries to compete with Ray.