A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Goodyear Blimb in Space over NYC

Old October 2nd 18, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Goodyear Blimb in Space over NYC

It folds up into 4x4 feet so lets make it 5 times bigger.Have it given off very bright light focus down from 22,000 miles.Turned on and off as needed. This will save many lives and electricity. Telsa would love this idea.So would China and other backward countries.I just thought how it could be used to fizzle out the energy of #5 storms,and tornado Bert
Old October 2nd 18, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 12:10:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It folds up into 4x4 feet so lets make it 5 times bigger.Have it given off very bright light focus down from 22,000 miles.Turned on and off as needed. This will save many lives and electricity. Telsa would love this idea.So would China and other backward countries.I just thought how it could be used to fizzle out the energy of #5 storms,and tornado Bert

The ultimate light pollution! Terrible for amateur astronomers!

Double-a

Old October 3rd 18, 02:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

AA It can be turned off.Its a big light bulb.It puts the moon to shame. Bert
Old October 4th 18, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 6:45:24 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

It would be like the city street lights. Once they get turned on, they never get turned off!

Double-A

Old October 5th 18, 06:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 2:05:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

It would be like the city street lights. Once they get turned on, they never get turned off!

Double-A

Mexicale is trying to save both electricity and water.Covered all Senior center's outlets.Water just a tiny stream.Same goes for my showers. USA is not fit for the old.The great crash will come in Trump's time.Reason #1 Nixon,#2 Bush #3 Trump.All proven to be GOPer Mafia. Reality is Walter Annenberg and Kissenger made sure "WE the People" don"t count. Proof is after they killed JFK and Bobby we got the killer shuttles,$25,000 toilets and now we pay Russia to get the ISS.WOW Also Time mag.has Statue of Liberty falling into NYC Harbor. GOPers gave USA away.Created the jobless.HUD is now GOPer Mafia biggest $$$$$ maker.I predict Walmart will print its own money,and it will be worth more than the yen.US green backs will be burned on cold nights.Bert
Old October 31st 18, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Friday, October 5, 2018 at 10:09:51 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 2:05:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Mexicale is trying to save both electricity and water.Covered all Senior center's outlets.Water just a tiny stream.Same goes for my showers. USA is not fit for the old.The great crash will come in Trump's time.Reason #1 Nixon,#2 Bush #3 Trump.All proven to be GOPer Mafia. Reality is Walter Annenberg and Kissenger made sure "WE the People" don"t count. Proof is after they killed JFK and Bobby we got the killer shuttles,$25,000 toilets and now we pay Russia to get the ISS.WOW Also Time mag.has Statue of Liberty falling into NYC Harbor. GOPers gave USA away.Created the jobless.HUD is now GOPer Mafia biggest $$$$$ maker.I predict Walmart will print its own money,and it will be worth more than the yen.US green backs will be burned on cold nights.Bert

HUD scam in every city.HUD money used to build 400 units(WOW) then turn them over to rich GOPer Mafia.WOW WOW.I was fighting this while running for City Council.Good thing I lost,or I would be dead meat Bert