Honorable Henry T. Fleming

Old September 28th 18, 08:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
The Creator

Default Honorable Henry T. Fleming

*DAMMIT!*

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...465;article=20
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...465;article=18

Arthur Kirkland: The one thing that bothered me, the one thing that stayed in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it, that haunted me, was 'why?' Why would she lie? What was her motive for lyin'? If my client is innocent, she's lying. Why? Was it blackmail? No. Was it jealousy? No. Yesterday, I found out why. She doesn't have a motive. You know why? Because she's not lying. And ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution is not gonna get that man today. No! Because I'm gonna get him! My client, the Honorable Henry T.. Fleming, should go right to ****in' jail! The son of a bitch is guilty! This man is guilty! That man, there, that man is a slime! He is a slime! If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is goin' on here! That man is guilty! That man, there, that man is a slime! he is a *slime*! If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is goin' on here!
Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland you are out of order!
Arthur Kirkland: You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the **** out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?
Frank Bowers: *DAMMIT!*
Arthur Kirkland: [to Judge Fleming] You, you sonofabitch, you! You're supposed to *stand* for somethin'! You're supposed to protect people! But instead you **** and murder them!
[dragged out of court by bailiffs]
Arthur Kirkland: You killed McCullough! You killed him! Hold it! Hold it! I just completed my opening statement!

https://armageddonprospect.wordpress.com/
https://garrydenke.wordpress.com/
https://helestone.wordpress.com/
https://gdenke.wordpress.com/

The Creator
Old September 30th 18, 08:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Allah

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 2:13:03 PM UTC-5, The Creator wrote:
[...]

And Justice For All Speech Scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbiI-bWcXxQ

Vote for Brett!
Allah