If gravitons exist, then black holes do not, they couldn'tescape.

Old December 20th 08, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default If gravitons exist, then black holes do not, they couldn'tescape.

Jeff What if dark matter,and dark energy creates gravity,and not
regular matter. Dark matter I can relate to virtual photons as we now
theory as creating magnetics,and gravity and magnetize have one relative
mystery they can move objects without touching and over distance,also
both are invisible,but easily detected. Both come out of matter. These
thoughts enter my mind for this reason What could be darker than a
black hole? Reality is their is 93% more dark matter in the universe
than matter that is visible. That the intrinsic energy of space gives
off no photons. It is only virtual energy,and like virtual photons it
is 100% dark. Easy theory is Dark Energy has in this spacetime of the
universe creating such a strong gravitational force as to squeeze the
fusion force of stars evolving them into cold black dwarfs. Not to
worry the final black death of our universe is about 3 trillion years
from now TreBert

Old December 20th 08, 02:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 20, 4:45 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

That's a rather odd topic shift away from "Space Elevator is it
possible?"

Are you now becoming an intellectual terrorist, like most everyone
else in Usenet/newsgroups?

Is it suddenly impossible for Painius, ah, Jeff$B"%(BRelf, and your
pathetic webtv to post new topics without trashing other existing
topics?

Is it OK if others continually trash and/or divert your topics? (if
so, I could certainly help do just that)

~ BG
Old December 20th 08, 02:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Replying to people&posts ― not threads.

I don't know what you're up to Brad, nor do I care.
Most of us are just people replying to people&posts ― not threads.
Topics drift ― titles should reflect that.

Old December 20th 08, 03:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default “ Finite / Infinity = Zero ”― we're 100 percent blind.

The electromagnetic spectrum is infinite,
what percentage of that can we see ?
“ Finite / Infinity = Zero ” ― we're 100 percent blind.
Worse, our puny minds can't hardly model the 4-D cosmos.

Old December 20th 08, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Who gives a FLYING ****, Jeff! lmfjao!

You've been programming too much lately?

Saul Levy