Did Aliens Bring Water to Earth?

Old October 5th 18, 06:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Did Aliens Bring Water to Earth?

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 12:19:17 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:29:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 1:47:17 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Could be a reality.Keep in mind how dry our solar system is. Their spaceship was a solid ball of ice.That has lots of ways to make space travel safer. When they came close to Earth they could see how dry it was plus to hot.Now they came in close so their watery planet merged with Earth.Their first swim(no Walking) was at the south Pole. They were sea mammals that swam and crawled on four legs. All this took place 850 million years ago. Their ice ship was called the Ark. Where they landed they call Atlantis. They called their space adventure "Search for Stepping Stones for Life" Bert

Wine I drink with Sandy and the older it gets the more $$$ .Stale bread gave us penicilon.It kills virus. Bert Always keep in mind when you drink red wine its the blood of God.Jesus was big on alcohol.Proof is he turned water to wine. Jesus drank wine at his last supper with his 10 Jewish gay guys. I'm sure he wanted strong boz when he was being nailed up by the Romans. Jesus died so the Holy Ghost could be around on Halloween and say boo to you. I could rewrite the bible,but its been done before. My book has gravity as creating reality. I'm to be pitied for I fear no Gods.I will go instantly to hell so I can be with my friends in Google. Humankind is crazy,and I fit well,and that is good. Happy Halloween to the Holy Ghost.Bert

Alien spaceship was 2200 miles in diameter.It protected them from hits going at 73% of c.It was self sealing .It gave Earth the water ice it badly needed.It fits with the reality of our solar system.Only NASA can find water..Only imperial thinkers have snowball comets. Always remember this."The solar system is as dry as a comet".Bert

The Sun sees to it that the solar system has dusty rock plants,comets,and space dust.Bert