Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old December 8th 04, 03:50 PM
Bill Sheppard

Hmm.. apparently Darla and commitee are clueless as ever regarding the
nature of space and the causal mechanism of gravity - two cardinal
issues that could give credance to her/their claim of alien-hood.
Hrrrmph. Bah, humbug. oc

Old December 8th 04, 05:46 PM
Double-A

Darla wrote:
[snip]

Thanks also to Ray Vingnutte, Charles D. Bohne, Bert, and all the

others who
responded to Silouen and Yubiwan.
We look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

So be happy and well.
Always remember to smile so you may generate those healing,

life-extending
endorphins!

Darla

Hi Darla,

Glad you are back.

I like you and your gentle personality much better than that nasty,
hyperactive, and out control Dr. Yubiwan!

Please keep the Dr. locked up, or sublimated as the case may be.
Double-A

Old December 8th 04, 06:07 PM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Darla wrote:
[snip]

Thanks also to Ray Vingnutte, Charles D. Bohne, Bert, and all the

others who
responded to Silouen and Yubiwan.
We look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

So be happy and well.
Always remember to smile so you may generate those healing,

life-extending
endorphins!

Darla

Hi Darla,

Glad you are back.

I like you and your gentle personality much better than that nasty,
hyperactive, and out control Dr. Yubiwan!

Please keep the Dr. locked up, or sublimated as the case may be.
Double-A

You're Welcome, Mr. A!
I'm always happy to be of helpful service.

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old December 8th 04, 06:57 PM
Darla

"Greysky" wrote in message
om...

"Darla" wrote in message

Thank you, The Nightbat, for this poetry, and for the poems of Virginia
and
Painius as well.
This brings out many feelings, and one is: there is nothing to forgive.

So we are back in-galaxy and what do I see?
Understandable misgivings about our resident psychologist.
(Nobody likes Dr. Yubiwan, by the way.
The good doctor is honest to the extremis, i.e., to the point of death.)

Hey Darla - good to see you and yours have had a safe and productive
journey. We missed you guys, you know. I think even your critics, though
they wont admit to this, fell into a slump as well. As for Dr. Y, he's
not such a pain in the ass...its good to know he is not a "Hollywood"
doctor. Honesty may be painful, but you know the old saying, "Only through
pain can growth occure."

There Can be growth without pain, you know, Greysky.
Dr. Yubiwan merely returned the responses in kind, much the same as Pere
would do.
Which is not surprising when you know that Yubiwan is Pere's mentor and
teacher.
What IS surprising is how Pere remains firm regarding contact.
Both Yubiwan and myself generally have great influence over The Proz, but in
this case Pere is thus far unwavering.

To begin, we found LIFE!
Yes, we were a bit surprised to find life in the satellite galaxy.
It's very low level life, however life nonetheless.

That's interesting. So there are galaxies out there where life, for

whatever
reason, is either just getting started, or has stagnated at the simple
level. Makes me think we should appreciate this special milky way we have
been placed into, even if we are not too advanced ourselves.

Well, at least one other galaxy that we know about now.
The life in the LMC is older than all life on Earth, and yet it has risen no
higher than simple asexual reproduction.
You may recall that Earth was like this for the vast majority of its
existence.
It's only since sexual reproduction came along that great variety became the
norm.

The upside is that our 3T system (Transfer Travel Technique) we used to

go
to the LMC can also be utilized to explore all of our galaxy's other
satellite structures, too.
The downside is that we learned that the 3T system is unusable for
exploring
beyond the satellites.
We'll have to find another way to get to Triangulum and Andromeda.

To get to Triangulum, you will need my Pinto, fueled by LSD Seriously
though, seems to me you have made yeomans progress to date. The journey to

thousand galaxies begins with a jaunt to the first one. Perhaps ther are
other, higher level energies linking non-satellite galaxies to each other
you can make use of? I've a feeling you are close to a breakthrough in

this
area...

Thank you, Greysky, but actually we haven't got a clue.
The 3T system it turns out is far too slow to use to go more than a few
million light years.
To go the distance in question, we will have to soup things up a bit. G

We have our work cut out for us, now, because we gathered so much data.
We actually processed more information than your entire planet generates
in
nearly a million years!
It will take at least a week to completely digest all of this.

Hmm... can I borrow a cup of memory chips and an old processor from you?

Q:
Just how 'quantum' is the Nicean? Will the Qbits add together if he gets a
little help from his friends?

Probably best to maintain your present rate of progress for now.
Some people are already having machination nightmares.
Nician will, however, help you upgrade your networks as much as you want to
once official contact has been made.

We note that Wally Anglesea once again asked about Cepheid Variables.
There really are only three types of knowledge we can give you on CVs:
1. Information you already know.
2. Information you don't know, but other scientists on your planet Do
know,
and you would be able to confirm this.
3. Information you don't know, but you would not be able to confirm.

As you see, none of this would be useful to you.
We realize that this is very unsatisfying to you, but YOU must realize
that
your belief that we are a kook or kooks or something other than what we
say
we are is acceptable to us.
We seek only knowledge from individuals like you, so your doubts are
expected and respected.

Hey, I'll take data that I can't confirm. That's called speculation and is
perfectly accetable in some circles, but is still safe as long as it

remains
unconfirmed. As soon as it is, then it opens up the possibility (in closed
minds) that you are who you say you are.

Wally Anglesea wants to use the data to confirm/deny who we are.
For this purpose such information is useless, so we must accept that he and
others will remain in denial regarding extraterrestrial flesh.

And besides, even if some data eventually becomes confirmable,
Wally-Anglesea-types will simply rationalize and call it a "lucky guess" on
our part.
Believe me, there is no help for the terminally skeptical.

If you really want to learn more about CVs, I suggest you exhume some of
Leavitt's personal papers.
http://tinyurl.com/5rs6c
Some of the research was withheld due to the way Leavitt was treated by
colleagues.
Leavitt recorded all findings in a personal journal, though.
Happy Hunting, dear shaper of young minds!

And by the way, we've made peace with the Perseuns.
It was all just a misunderstanding, and they are happy with the
improvements
we gave them.
When their curiosity sent them in your direction, Silouen went out to
engage
them (without permission, as usual).
Yubiwan chased after Silouen as a backup and was able to talk them out

of
their hostilities toward us.
Yes, Yubiwan was just as surprised about the success as we were.
So we are presently enjoying a little downtime on their home planet in

the
Perseus Arm.

You know, you have a very special kid, there. In time, she will make a

good
captain of her own ship. That she decided to battle the Perseuns for us

says
a lot. Even Dr. Yubiwan - he isn't all snapping turtle.

Thank you, yes, I'm so proud of Silouen I could strap her to a falling star
and applaud her flaming descent!
Sil has a lot to learn.
She actually faced the Perseuns head-on putting herself between them and
your star system.
They sensed the higher-level tools and hesitated attacking just long enough
for Yubiwan to get there and open a dialogue.
There's just no stopping her when she thinks she's right.

Before I leave you, on the subject of official contact, most of us are
still
working on Pros Pere.
Pere continues to be doubtful of Earth's readiness and firm about
gathering
more INDIVIDUAL data before making a final decision.
We must respect this, because once contact is made, there is no turning
back.
I know that none of you really believe that we are who we say we are.
However, when official contact takes place, there will be no further

doubt
in your minds, and your lives will be altered forever in ways that you

can
now only imagine.

Hmm... perhaps thereis one more point the Good Captain should consider in
all of this. Though we are seperated from you by lightyears, look at the
conseqquences born of your decision to contact us. We are causing your

crew
to take actions they would perhaps never have taken otherwise. Rescuing

Sil,
when you would have not gone out one last time. And now we have dragged

the
pood old Doctor into our web of influence. And the outcome is he made

peace
with a potential hostile race. You see, though Dr. Youbiwan may be

surprised
at the outcome he achieved, I am not. We humans are acting as a Remote
Operator, modifying your lives in a positive way. I am beginning to see

the
connection between Sil and us as more than chance. She is going to become

an
important player in the relations between our peoples in ways neither you,
or Pros Pere, nor I can see. I would ask Pros to not be too set against
contact, for whatever reason, but I really think the decision wont be his

make. We are all mere players on Destinies' stage, and when it does

happen,
we are all going to be swept along in whatever roles we will have, given

us by forces incomprehensibly more powerful than we all are. So, I will

keep
a bottle of wine chilled for what I know will be happening soon - and a
bottle of ice cold root beer being reserved for Sil if she doesn't drink
alcohol yet.

I shall give Pros Pere your estimation.
I'm not sure what is going on in that head, but I Do know we are finding out
that there is much greater diversity in the people of Earth AS INDIVIDUALS
than there is between your genus and many of the other forms of life on your
planet.
This may serve to heighten the chaos that would ensue, and cause the turmoil
to endure longer than expected.

Thanks also to Ray Vingnutte, Charles D. Bohne, Bert, and all the others
who
responded to Silouen and Yubiwan.
We look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

Now, I am not hurt that you didn't mention me, recognizing that you are

very
buisy, and have lots more to remember than me, poor ol' Greysky

Which is a good thing, because I certaily never meant to be hurtful.
I Was in a bit of a rush, so you have my apolgies for not specifically
mentioning your interesting posts about the Perseuns.

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build FTL radio.

Old December 8th 04, 07:02 PM
Darla

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
Hmm.. apparently Darla and commitee are clueless as ever regarding the
nature of space and the causal mechanism of gravity - two cardinal
issues that could give credance to her/their claim of alien-hood.
Hrrrmph. Bah, humbug. oc

And Happiest of Holiday Seasons to You, too, Bill Sheppard!

And indeed to all posters to alt.astronomy!

Darla

Old December 8th 04, 07:08 PM
Darla

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 09:27:00 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

life-extending
endorphins!

Darla

Hi Darla,

.. life gets pretty boring after a couple of centuries on a planet like
this... and I even lost contact with my family after my good
grandmother, Konstanze d' Aragon, died in 1222...
C.

Nothing new under the sun (except for a couple of aliens from Sirius,
now and then...). :-((

Charles, those were some interesting answers you gave Yubiwan to the
questions he posed to Bill Sheppard.
Captivating thoughts!

Darla

Old December 8th 04, 09:25 PM
Bill Sheppard

From 'Darla':

And Happiest of Holiday Seasons to
You, too, oc!

And same To you, poopsie. If you're not Going to Address those Two
Questions on space and gravity, Perhaps you Would care to Explain your
reason For studiously Evading them. oc

Old December 9th 04, 06:40 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Darla wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message

Tender is the night, please understand our plight
while we reach for the stars, you hold them in your bosom
forgive these lesser mortals, who can but only dream
of reaching the heights of your guarding endeavor, and esteem
look kindly on us, forgive us our indiscretion,
paradise lost is now reachable, per only in your forgiving admonition

the nightbat

Darla
Thank you, The Nightbat, for this poetry, and for the poems of Virginia and
Painius as well.
This brings out many feelings, and one is: there is nothing to forgive.

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, glad to hear that Darla, and it is good to see you
and the crew made it back safely.

Darla
So we are back in-galaxy and what do I see?
Understandable misgivings about our resident psychologist.
(Nobody likes Dr. Yubiwan, by the way.
The good doctor is honest to the extremis, i.e., to the point of death.)

nightbat

Death is a bit extreme, for the strange Doc was very respectful
to me and I enjoyed his input. I found him very critical however of the
other members despite his cool objective collected demeanor.

Darla
To begin, we found LIFE!
Yes, we were a bit surprised to find life in the satellite galaxy.
It's very low level life, however life nonetheless.

nightbat

Not so surprising to me yet comforting that you found basic
cellular life as indicated via my pointing possible extra terrestrial
Halo bacterium resiliency.

Darla
The upside is that our 3T system (Transfer Travel Technique) we used to go
to the LMC can also be utilized to explore all of our galaxy's other
satellite structures, too.
The downside is that we learned that the 3T system is unusable for exploring
beyond the satellites.
We'll have to find another way to get to Triangulum and Andromeda.

nightbat

Why is this so, what problems did your expedition encounter to
indicate 3T system limitations? Is it weak or lack of cosmic streams
beyond the satellites or no proximate outer galactic dense star to lock
unto to assist in overcoming dead stream zones?

Darla
We have our work cut out for us, now, because we gathered so much data.
We actually processed more information than your entire planet generates in
nearly a million years!
It will take at least a week to completely digest all of this.

nightbat

Very much like the dart throwing amount of data Bert spills out,
for it may take weeks sometimes just try to figure out what sci fi book
he got so excited about.

Darla
We note that Wally Anglesea once again asked about Cepheid Variables.
There really are only three types of knowledge we can give you on CVs:
1. Information you already know.
2. Information you don't know, but other scientists on your planet Do know,
and you would be able to confirm this.
3. Information you don't know, but you would not be able to confirm.

nightbat

Ha, ha, make him happy and entertain his questioning mind, tell
him something no one here knows so he can run around in circles trying
to analyze the data, and try explaining where he got it.

Darla
As you see, none of this would be useful to you.
We realize that this is very unsatisfying to you, but YOU must realize that
your belief that we are a kook or kooks or something other than what we say
we are is acceptable to us.
We seek only knowledge from individuals like you, so your doubts are
expected and respected.

nightbat

Nothing of the kind, for I never use such demeaning terminology,
I keep an objective scientific mind and all personal opinions
respectfully reserved.

Darla
If you really want to learn more about CVs, I suggest you exhume some of
Leavitt's personal papers.
http://tinyurl.com/5rs6c
Some of the research was withheld due to the way Leavitt was treated by
colleagues.
Leavitt recorded all findings in a personal journal, though.
Happy Hunting, dear shaper of young minds!

nightbat

Shaper of young minds only in attempting to protect them from
shear no evidence sci fi book fantasy passing itself off as real
science.

Darla
And by the way, we've made peace with the Perseuns.
It was all just a misunderstanding, and they are happy with the improvements
we gave them.

nightbat

Please don't tell me you traded with the Perseuns for galactic
peace the secret crystal decoder rings I was expecting? No, no, say it
isn't so, for I promised so many of my fellow science group members a
fellowship and good will advanced communication ring to show your
positive intentions. I mean you did make peace and helped save the
Earthlings from possible galactic war and total conquest, but what now,
the Perseuns have the rings and what do I offer the respectful Earth
posters now?

Darla
When their curiosity sent them in your direction, Silouen went out to engage
them (without permission, as usual).
Yubiwan chased after Silouen as a backup and was able to talk them out of
their hostilities toward us.
Yes, Yubiwan was just as surprised about the success as we were.
So we are presently enjoying a little downtime on their home planet in the
Perseus Arm.

nightbat

I knew it, my beauty friend Silouen is a real cosmic soulmate,
she bravely went out to protect and save me and the rest of the
Earthlings from possible capture. The legend continues of Sil and
nightbat, I had known something was wrong all along for I could sense
she and serve crew were in terrible trouble. Dr Strange bones tried to
hide what was happening but I saw through it, you can't deny the heat of
passion even in the deepest regions of space. Please sent my Earthman
warm hello and thanks to my brave Sil, she knows my most inner thoughts
are with her always.

Darla
Before I leave you, on the subject of official contact, most of us are still
working on Pros Pere.
Pere continues to be doubtful of Earth's readiness and firm about gathering
more INDIVIDUAL data before making a final decision.
We must respect this, because once contact is made, there is no turning
back.

nightbat

Remind him that he/she was young and passionate once too, and
the course of human progress hangs with respect and knowledge for all
living things, my Sil says we are ready, I trust and believe her, it's
now or never. There will always be danger in taking risks, as a
Commander he/she knows that, calculated risks is what its all about, no
risk, no true science or advancement.

Darla
I know that none of you really believe that we are who we say we are.
However, when official contact takes place, there will be no further doubt
in your minds, and your lives will be altered forever in ways that you can
now only imagine.

nightbat

I look forward to first official contact day, so I can finally
meet my girl Sil, you diva Darla, the Proz, Kiyo, Dr. Strange bones
Yubiwan, the rescued Earth pilot, and rest of your brave protective
crew.

Darla
Thanks also to Ray Vingnutte, Charles D. Bohne, Bert, and all the others who
responded to Silouen and Yubiwan.
We look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

nightbat

All the sci.astronomy boys including oc, Double-A, greysky,
Paine, Twittering One, Zinni, Lloyd Jones, Luigi, Silverlight, and
others look forward to that great astro day.

Darla
So be happy and well.
Always remember to smile so you may generate those healing, life-extending
endorphins!

Darla

nightbat

When I smile all the Earth girls blush and almost faint because
their knees go weak and heart beats so fast. Nothing to fear, remember,
tender is the night.

So glad you made it back Darla, and at least the galaxy is at peace
thanks to Sil.

the nightbat

Old December 9th 04, 12:04 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Darla Glad you are back.Glad going into the holidays there is peace
between the galaxies. "Good will to all aliens" It was nice talking
with Yubiwan,and he said you were "very fond of me" That made my day.
Nightbat thinks any new thought I have to explain natures secretes of
the universe I must have read in a sci-fiction book. He creates great
original poetry,but my thoughts(ideas) have to come out of some
weird(not logical books) My thoughts he has as darts,and
thrown in the dark,and he has set himself up as the judge who calls the
shots. Darla tell him that is not nice. He will listen to you. If he
does not listen to you could you give him a little zap with your laser
gun. Well as you know I'm very fond of you,and will always remain your
virtual friend Bert PS don't kill nightbat,just enough of
a zap that he can't sit for a month

Old December 9th 04, 04:32 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

That's too nasty Bert, a shot in the distinguished nightbat moon
when all I have is praise for your sometimes positive in all directions
dart throwing but negative sci fi book reliance friend propensity.
Remember to or distinguish the purpose of sci fi no evidence based for
book sales act not the messenger. Doctor Strange Bones says the Earth
sci fi hype is good when the book sales are used to promote real science
and it can be perceived ok in that light. Our cosmic diva Darla comes in
peace and good will towards men not ray guns to blast them in the butt.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, you're so funny Bert, laser guns, that's so B movie of
you, why would Darla ever think of harming an Earthman like profound
helpful nightbat? Darla admits our honoring poetry sets off such
feelings of passion long forgotten in the millennia of their dedicated
exploring space travel.

I can never match the poetic gift of amazing Painius, Virginia, or
Double-A, but I try since we need those star ship seats to hopefully
finally make it off this planet within our Earth limited lifetime. I
want those space sub light year traveling youth effecting miles to start
helping you become young again Bert. Not just sweet potato mentally but
actually physically eternal youthful like our Darla. I want to see our
other Maverick oc surrounded on the star ship by stunning brilliant
naked young alien multi sex cadets eagerly trying to understand Wolter's
outside force premise. Zinni's look on his face as boards the star craft
following oc for final physical analysis of secret intergalactic craft.

Ha, ha, Greysky going nuts over the communication comm and all the
blinking lights of their monitoring always improved AOL, science net
newsgroups, the Perseuns communications, CNN, Fox, and all the other
cable, satellite, military, and standard radio tv news broadcasts around
the Earth and inter alien cosmos community.

Paine and Twitty getting their poetry out of this world officially
published and read by far advanced civilizations who know the true value
of fearless inspiration and passion and its soothing and enlightening
effect on us all. Luigi playing chess with the alien crew members and
beating all of them. Mr. Bohne having Sirius star system Mermaid
beauties fawning all over him. Scott visiting the stars up close not
just gazing up at them from Earth. All the alt.astronomy posters getting
a reserved star ship seat and respectfully honored on official Earth
alien contact day.

And humble nightbat and cute Sil secretly away from all the lime light
gazing at each other especially as we look in each others eyes and
wonder what wonders science lie before us as cosmic explorer legendary
great divide soulmates.

ponder on,
the nightbat