Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old January 9th 05, 04:33 PM
Art Deco

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:03:05 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

As a species, you have a dark side--a very dark side.
Individuals, however, are everything from dark to light and all shades in
between.

Some of us don't even belong on this planet ...
C.

Back to the alien delusions, Chuckweasel?

--
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"That's what Earth's core is made mostly of -- IRON"
Old January 9th 05, 10:07 PM
JRF

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 09:33:33 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

I TITAN

COS MIC

INNOCENCE TRIUMPHANT INFINITE TORTURE ABSOLUTE NUTS

I MAZE MONSTAHII

I MUNCH MORE ELVES

I CASTER CURSINGS UPON EVILII

MORE PLEE

I FEAST FOREVERING

I VENGENACE

I WRATH COLLOSAL SPAN

I UNIVERSAL CRUSH

I TITAN

MORE PLEE

I BATTLE BUMP THE BITCHII

I CRUMPLE CANE THE YENTII

I STUMPLE TUNED THE BENJII

I FRUMPLE GOONED THE BUBBII

I ENCLAVE VOLTRON IN YINII

I TITAN

MORE PLEE

I EAT FOR EVE ALL EVILII

I STOMP SPECTACULAR UPON ALLII

I AWE MAGNIFICANT AND WATTS ALL WORLDII

I VOLTS THE VINTAGE VISITORII

I BAKE WITH LIGHTING ALL BRUTALLII

I TITAN

MORE PLEE

I WAVE TSUNAMI TO DROWN ALL WEBII AND SISTAHII AND FISHII

I FRAME ALL FOOLII

I DETHRONE ALL KINGSII

I PRONOUNCE PINNED ALL PRINCIPALITYII

I PRANK AND PUNK ALL POWERII

I SCREAM THUNDER AND DEAFEN ALL CUNNINGII

I ENDING ALL ENTITYII

I MOLTEN CORED ALL ALIENII

I TITAN

MORE PLEE
Davidius Mazrah

Remove NOSPAM To Reply
Old January 10th 05, 12:47 AM
Cactus88

JRF wrote,
in post :
On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 09:33:33 -0700, Art Deco
wrote:

I've heard benzodiazepines are effective for that. {:0(\)

Old January 12th 05, 12:36 PM
Darla

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Darla wrote:

Out here, after learning to control a planet-full of issues, life

once again
became exciting!
A recent example was almost losing Silouen to the roving brown hole.
Our "buttons" were pushed so well on that one that it took The

Nightbat to
get our dolphin-eyes open again.

Yes, the gallant nightbat, always ready to be of service.

Believe it or not, it was The Nightbat who gave Pros Pere THE most
significant perspective on human individuality.
This gave Pere an important reason to go beyond human species studies, and
to consider your people a great deal more than just the species-level
findings.

You've heard the holistic idea that "the whole is greater than the sum of
its parts"?
We now know that the parts can be greater than the sums of the whole!
Individuals of your species at times rise well above the "mob".

This is a most vital step in the evolution of individual sapient beings--to
become greater than the whole.
We have found that first official contact is only feasible when such
individuals are abundant.

I wonder what you are really like? No dolphin tail I'm sure.

Beneath
all this Cosmic Queen puffery, what are you like really?

(She deftly stays in character.)

As I mentioned to Bert, our vestigial tails have entirely

disappeared.
You will learn more about what I'm really like as we continue to

study each
other.
And especially following official contact.
There are such wondrous and amazing things we'd like to show

you!--beginning
within your star system, and ending?--for the inquisitive in space,

the
incredible and wondrous amazements Never end.

You certainly have your opinions, and a good education. Oh I

forgot,
the wisdom of your race.

You have a saying, "With age often comes wisdom."
We have a saying, "Wisdom is often a disguise."
People must figure out for themselves what wisdom frequently masks.

Yes, age brings wisdom indeed, but what's your Alma Mater, Harvard or
MIT?

Yes! G
I found Harvard and Yale to be quite pompous, and yet full of useful
imparted knowledge.
The Institute is one of the most fascinating and "earthy" schools you have.

You will have taken a major step forward when your schools offer this
knowledge to all without price.
Full scholarship to the school of choice is an intelligent being's right.
Many of your greatest minds are squashed by your present system.

Your scholars are just beginning to see the wisdom in these words.

It is very hard not to respond with hostility when someone pushes

your
buttons, because you know they are doing it to slap you in the

face.
But if we could learn to more often keep our cool, sort of rise

above
the situation and deal with it rationally without losing our

temper,
figure out "why is this person mad at me" and deal with the real

issue,
then our lives would go much smoother.

Yes, "the real issue" becomes impossible to see when all you can see

is what
the button pusher Wants you to see.
One interesting thing for us is why many, many people actively seek

out
those face slaps!

I suppose there's more than one answer to that. Some people are just
looking for trouble, but if they react passively, then perhaps the
answer lies elsewhere.

Some people look for trouble because they feel that trouble is all they
deserve.
This is one of your people's biggest hurdles, over which you must all
eventually soar!

So Darla, have you ever been in the northwestern U.S.?

Double-A

The list is long of the places I have been in the northwestern U.S.
In fact, I have traveled most of your lands and swam in all of your

waters.
Earth is one of the most beautiful planets in the entire galaxy.--
Very much an awesome oasis in the sands of space.

Darla

Then you must have swum in the great Columbia River. I used to live in
a house high above that river on the lip of the gorge. When I would go
out for my daily walks on the grounds, a lush green wooded area,
thinking of all the more desolate parts of the world, I would say to
myself, "I live in a paradise!"

Double-A

Your Earth is indeed a elysian oasis.
Space has its paradisal aspects, too.
As you will someday find out, if your people invoke their innate stamina.

Darla

Old January 12th 05, 12:48 PM
Whisper

Darla wrote:

Then you must have swum in the great Columbia River. I used to live in
a house high above that river on the lip of the gorge. When I would go
out for my daily walks on the grounds, a lush green wooded area,
thinking of all the more desolate parts of the world, I would say to
myself, "I live in a paradise!"

Do you take it up the arse?

Old January 12th 05, 01:01 PM
Darla

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:26:33 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

1. Most control on your planet is an illusion.

Only if you accept Sartre's point of view that you can be free
even in chains ....
Maybe you should discuss your opinion with people in Guantanamo
or Abu Ghraib http://www.antiwar.com/news/?articleid=2444 ...

or any other US-Prison ... e.g. in Texas?

HTH.
C.

As already said, Charles, conflict leads to atrocities committed by All
parties involved.
This is why it is Best to get the upper hand over conflict EARLY and
QUICKLY.
Your leaders are responsible for such things, because they see too much good
in protracted conflict.

How many of your prisons can boast no escapes?
How many have a riot-free record?
Earth is a kind of prison, you know.
When an individual ceases to be an "inmate" and becomes a "warden", progress
is achieved.

Yes, Charles, it is a mindset--and much more than that.
When one becomes a ward of a planet, both in the protected and Protective
senses, then one rises to sapient erudition.

Darla

Old January 12th 05, 01:10 PM
Darla

"Whisper" wrote in message
Darla wrote:

Then you must have swum in the great Columbia River. I used to live in
a house high above that river on the lip of the gorge. When I would go
out for my daily walks on the grounds, a lush green wooded area,
thinking of all the more desolate parts of the world, I would say to
myself, "I live in a paradise!"

Do you take it up the arse?

Don't post with your mouth full.

Darla

Old January 12th 05, 01:15 PM
Darla

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 07:35:29 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

As a matter of protocol we shall not stand on ceremony when you board us.
You may dress as you wish, as you feel comfortable.
Just be yourselves.

Yes GIRL, that's the spirit! I love it!
All formalities aside - I don't care for dress [as long they are washed]
:-))

We will do our best to meet or exceed ALL your expectations!

You did that already :-

Darla

Charles

Thank you, Charles!

You do realize that your detractors are merely expressing their envy of you.

We've made some breakthroughs in our quest to travel to Andromeda and
Triangulum!
We must jump to the LMC again first, in order to escape the Milky Way's
gravity field.
As usual, gravity was holding us down. G

Darla

Old January 12th 05, 01:19 PM
Darla

"Cactus88" wrote in message
Darla wrote,
in post
:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Double-A Humankinds body is a beautiful object. Reality is
Britney Spears does not have to sing. My new year hope is Darla does
not have a tail. Bert

Dear friend, Bert, we've been very busy with the LMC data and with
perfecting our Andromeda Galaxy jump.

This thread emphasizes some beautiful human strongpoints.
You have even the remotest possibility of interacting with people who
are not of this planet, and one of the first things you think about
is whether or not you have to dress (or undress) to be more like us.
This bit of humor--this sense of humor--is a priceless fortress, a
magnificent asset to humans.
I would tell you, Double-A, The Nightbat and others never to lose
this wit, but I know you never will lose it.
This psychological tool is deeply embedded in you, and in all
primates and most mammals for that matter.

As a matter of protocol we shall not stand on ceremony when you board
us. You may dress as you wish, as you feel comfortable.
Just be yourselves.
We will do our best to meet or exceed ALL your expectations!

Darla

Congratulations on having one of the better acts going on the net.
Cactus88

double-curtsey

Peer recognition is very important to us. G

Darla

Old January 12th 05, 01:34 PM
Darla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Darla Thank you for saying "Dear friend" My sense of human can rub
some people the wrong way. I can find humor in just about
everything(I've been told) I can find a theory for everything (I've been
told.) I'm sure here is a reason for this,but I do like to make people
laugh,and that is true even if they are both laughing with me or at me.
True I press some peoples hate button when I post the fraud,
corruption,and intimidation and stealing billions of bucks by NASA
officials,and they can kill and get away with it(above the law) I would
not post this if it was not reality. I know Darla you are very busy
keeping are galaxy safe for all. In my spacetime here in Florida I'm
closing out my final years by fighting political,and corporate fraud
that is a spreading like cancer in my country I look forward going on
your space craft. I look forward just to look at you. Your wisdom is
like a blinding light,and your beauty is already etched into my brain.
Your virtual friend Bert

Thanks, Bert!

In order to win, you must quickly gain the upper hand.
Failure to do this merely allows your opponent to gain strength.
A single-handed effort can succeed, but this is rare.
You gain power by associating with like-minded people in a spirit of
harmony.
Such unions also provide protection.

Great warriors fight best when the odds are against them.
Never think you have the upper hand until you actually DO have the upper
hand.
In order to win, you must be better than your enemy.
And in order to be better than your enemy, you have to know ALL THERE IS TO
KNOW about your enemy.
One slip-up, and you're pushin' up daisies.

And that's where you want your enemy to be!
(In this case, symbolically)

Darla