are they planning an Orion resizing/reshaping shortly ?

Old July 21st 08, 06:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy
Default are they planning an Orion resizing/reshaping shortly ?

..

several visits in last week-end (from a "well known" Space Agency and
a "well known" Space Company) to my (1.5 years old) "How to design a
lighter Orion" article:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/019orionlight.html

are they planning an Orion resizing/reshaping shortly ?

as I've already said hundreds times (from 2005) the Orion resizing is
a rational choice and the solution of (nearly) all Orion/Ares-1
problems:

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/012arescantfly.html

also, it may avoid to carry so much (very expensive) "dead weight" at
every Orion/Ares-1 launch:

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/023deadweight.html

..
Old July 22nd 08, 02:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Jul 21, 1:54 pm, gaetanomarano wrote:
.
several visits in last week-end (from a "well known" Space Agency and
a "well known" Space Company) to my (1.5 years old) "How to design a
lighter Orion" article:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/019orionlight.html

You are seriously delusional if you think people are going to your
website for ideas. They are going there because it is frickin
hilarious and it is a great comedy site. I sent links to other
regularly as jokes.
Old July 22nd 08, 12:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

On 22 Lug, 03:26, wrote:

They are going there because it is frickin
hilarious and it is a great comedy site. *I sent links to other
regularly as jokes.

happy to give away some moments of fun to you, Direct-guys/supporters,
since you've not so much to smile from when the NASA's coroners have
officially declared the Direct's death...

.
Old July 25th 08, 12:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Martha Adams

"gaetanomarano" wrote in message
On 22 Lug, 03:26, wrote:

They are going there because it is frickin
hilarious and it is a great comedy site. I sent links to other
regularly as jokes.

happy to give away some moments of fun to you, Direct-guys/supporters,
since you've not so much to smile from when the NASA's coroners have
officially declared the Direct's death...

===================

Seeing as we are at the end of a 4/8 year Presidential
cycle, is there reason after all to laugh here?

Because, the new President will surely do his obligatory
changes to the space program to make it 'his own.' As I
look at the candidates out there, I wouldn't ask either
one of them to manage a program for a new July 4 solid-
fuel rocket toy, much less an energetic and productive
American space program.

It brings to mind a very ill old man I noticed once, he
had lost his family and his health, and he laughed. His
laugh stays with me to this day, I couldn't hear a
difference from crying.

So let's all laugh about what the American space program
is going to become when the new President comes in.

Titeotwawki -- mha [sci.space.policy 2008 Jly 24]

Old July 25th 08, 04:28 AM posted to sci.space.policy
kT

On 22 Lug, 03:26, wrote:

[...]

So you think it's gonna get a lot worse even then the already worst
thing that ever happened to America, and we should all get our laughing
and crying in early so that we can enjoy years of 4th of July fireworks.
Old July 27th 08, 07:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Cyrus[_2_]

On Jul 21, 7:54 pm, gaetanomarano wrote:
.

several visits in last week-end (from a "well known" Space Agency and
a "well known" Space Company) to my (1.5 years old) "How to design a
lighterOrion" article:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/019orionlight.html

are they planning anOrionresizing/reshaping shortly ?

as I've already said hundreds times (from 2005) theOrionresizing is
a rational choice and the solution of (nearly) allOrion/Ares-1
problems:

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/012arescantfly.html

also, it may avoid to carry so much (very expensive) "dead weight" at
everyOrion/Ares-1 launch:

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/023deadweight.html

.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without
the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

HUNT

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

NETHER

Orion is an ascending zodiacal constellation as pertaining to a
special group of chthonian gods of the zodiac. Being the god of the
dead, it is no wonder that the Moon was in Orion during the WTC
attack. Lepus is the prey at the feet of Orion and ascendant in its
own due time. Osama;s Moon in Orion is exactly in the same position as
the WTC transit, thus he can be considered a hunter.

EARTH

The hunter is aligned with mother earth in that no false ego pervades
his hunt. In fact a hunter never uses guns, which are the product of
false ego. An astrologer will thus never use ephemeris or computer
programs, since he does not need such display of powerless data.
Astrologers are star gazers who quite easily predict by shifting the
stars into their place. Bill Gates is quite incapable of building
pyramids. Anything hiding behind technology is not at hunter at all.
The devil is trapped in its own routines.

ALIEN

The alien mind is always disturbed as a thief. Being a thief, the
psyche, so-called, is turbolent, not at all a bridge over troubled
waters or starry night. False ego is not benevolent at all. This
predator is a coward and not a hunter. Being disrespectful of the
earth, it adopts the way of technology. Technology of course destroys
the planet. What need has a whale for technology? In the Age of Cetus
we should learn from whales, not NASA. What can NASA possibly know of
planet Earth?

Klaudio Zic

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.
This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology

Old July 27th 08, 05:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Jul 21, 10:54 am, gaetanomarano wrote:
.

several visits in last week-end (from a "well known" Space Agency and
a "well known" Space Company) to my (1.5 years old) "How to design a
lighter Orion" article:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/019orionlight.html

are they planning an Orion resizing/reshaping shortly ?

as I've already said hundreds times (from 2005) the Orion resizing is
a rational choice and the solution of (nearly) all Orion/Ares-1
problems:

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/012arescantfly.html

also, it may avoid to carry so much (very expensive) "dead weight" at
every Orion/Ares-1 launch:

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/023deadweight.html

Whatever they do, it's imperative they accomplish a 15% or lesser
inert GLOW mass that'll get their combined payload(s) quickly and
safely into their 100 km orbit above the mascon populated lunar
surface (average of 1838 km radius). Too bad they can't ever utilize
the Selene/moon L1, especially once China takes full command of our
Selene/moon L1.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 27th 08, 05:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On 22 Lug, 03:26, wrote:

[...]

After all, you most certainly laughed right along with Hitler and his
army of Zionist/Nazi minions and brown-nosed clowns. So what's the
difference?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 29th 08, 09:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Talk about having to get their inert GLOW mass down to below 15%, and
all the sudden the Usenet/newsgroup lights go out. Is there something
weird about their nearly 30% inert GLOW of those NASA/Apollo missions,
that's not quite adding up?

gaetanomarano wrote:
.

several visits in last week-end (from a "well known" Space Agency and
a "well known" Space Company) to my (1.5 years old) "How to design a
lighter Orion" article:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/019orionlight.html

are they planning an Orion resizing/reshaping shortly ?

as I've already said hundreds times (from 2005) the Orion resizing is
a rational choice and the solution of (nearly) all Orion/Ares-1
problems:

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/012arescantfly.html

also, it may avoid to carry so much (very expensive) "dead weight" at
every Orion/Ares-1 launch:

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/023deadweight.html

.

where does Kareem suggest so shortly, whenever Amber features the delicate reason very actually [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 August 14th 07 08:18 AM
Help with astronomy planning SW Sam The Cat Amateur Astronomy 12 June 24th 06 11:44 PM
re planning application James Vincent UK Astronomy 9 December 11th 04 04:18 PM
Mission Planning Derek Lyons Policy 1 November 15th 04 11:07 PM
Mission Planning Derek Lyons Space Station 1 November 15th 04 11:07 PM