Getting better IF winds don't blow me away.

Old May 3rd 06, 11:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Getting better IF winds don't blow me away.

Got the shot today and that alone was a major hassle, I was complaining so
long and lound they at last gave ME the niddle which I under their eyes gave
myself a shot with. After all, I give my cats their yearlt shots.

But as long as L.A. has that deep ocean layer of air over it, the winds
blowing out here are awefull. Mt iris that are blooming are getting tore to
shreads.

Just got down eating 2 full lps of starberrys.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info