Why Conservatives Should Vote for Kerry

Old December 13th 04, 06:49 PM

Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
wrote:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: :
: : :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: : ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: : :
: : :: :Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: : :: :: On 10 Dec 2004 10:18:15 -0800, in a place far, far away,
: : :: ::
made the phosphor on my monitor

glow in such a
: : :: :: way as to indicate that:
: : :: ::
: : :: :: And what evidence do you have that Kennedy "stole" any
: : :: :: votes anywhere?
: : :: ::
: : :: :: It's well established that there was massive vote fraud

in Cook County
: : :: :: by the Daly machine. Whether this actually tipped the

election
: : :: :: remains debatable, and continues to be debated (probably

: : :: :: never-ending process at this point).
: : :: :
: : :: :Yes, just like FLA in 2000.
: : ::
: : :: Nope. There's no real evidence of any voter fraud in

Florida in 2000.
: : :
: : :Bull****!
: :
: : Trot it out. I always find it amusing when you people are

still
: : obsessing and lying about an election that happened over 4

years ago.
: :
: : :: Three degrees and you still can't read a newspaper.

Amazing!
: : :
: : :You get your history from a newspaper? If yoy rely strickly on

newspapers
: : :for facts, Fred, then you are even dumber than I originally

thought.
: :
: : Yes, I find that actually looking at what is being written is

much
: : better than simply making **** up the way you do it, El Chimpo.
: :
: :I believe it was Th. Jefferson who said; "I would trust the

opinion of
: :a man who read nothing at all over that of a man who just read

the
: :newspapers."
:
: Just a few points:
:
: 1) Times have changed since the 1700's, even though some folks

don't
: appear to have learned anything since then.
:
: 2) Voter fraud in Florida is not an 'opinion'. There either was

or
: there was not. Folks claiming that there was have offered ZERO
: credible evidence and EVERY investigation of such claims has found
: nothing.
:
: 2) You're more than welcome to El Chimpo's silly opinions. There

were
: apparently also thousands of armed men hanging out on the grassy

knoll
: in Dallas blazing away at the Presidential motorcade to go with

all
: that voter fraud in Florida.
:
:You just reminded me of the quote, that's all. And how come you're
:allowed to dredge up Illinois in the 60s, but anybody bringing up
:Florida is "obsessing?"

A few more points.

1) I did not "dredge up Illinois in the 60s".

1a) I am not now, nor have I ever been, Rand Simberg.

1b) Learn to follow a chain of attributions.

When a thread gets this involved and convulted, it's difficult to
remember who said what. My apologies. However, the point is still
valid. Nobody's jumping on this guy saying; "Dude, you're harping on 40
year old election results. Get over it."

Old December 13th 04, 07:15 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Eric Chomko" wrote in message

I am wondering about your ability to do so.

Which indicates you're imperceptive as well as uninformed.

Old December 13th 04, 08:53 PM
Rand Simberg

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:31:51 -0700, in a place far, far away, Hop
David made the phosphor
on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:

... In
the second election, it was eight points (40 vs 41

I suspect that's a typo.

Yes. I meant to type "49 vs 41." That pesky "0" key is right next to
the "9" key...
Old December 14th 04, 01:03 AM
Terrell Miller

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message

1a) I am not now, nor have I ever been, Rand Simberg.

We are all Rand Simberg

--
Terrell Miller

"The military can't respond quickly to emergencies"

- Loren Thompson, a military analyst at the Lexington Institute in
Arlington, Va.

Old December 14th 04, 01:11 AM
Fred J. McCall

(Eric Chomko) wrote:

:Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:
:: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
:: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:: :
:: :: :Rand Simberg ) wrote:
:: :: :: On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 00:03:41 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Steven
:: :: :: P. McNicoll" made the phosphor on my
:: :: :: monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:
:: :: :
:: :: :: I guess those pieces of paper called degrees that I own just got sent to
:: :: :: me after just putting in some time?
:: :: ::
:: :: :: That appears to be the case.
:: :: :
:: :: :: It does indeed, assuming that he actually has any.
:: :: :
:: :: :Rand, I have EXACTLY the same degrees as you: 1 BS and one MS
:: :: management). But, I am working on a second BS, so I'm ahead.
:: ::
:: :: Eric, when it comes to BS, you are well ahead of virtually everyone.
:: :
:: :Well since you're still in high school I suspect that you're merely
:: :jealous.
::
:: Sorry, sonny, but I've been on the Net longer than you've been out of
:: diapers. I'll simply note that adult folks with real jobs typically
:: aren't posting from educational institutes.
:
:The only net you've been on is the one you spun yourself.

Hit a nerve, did I, sonny?

:: We're not laughing with you, Eric. We're laughing AT you. And all
:: the sheepskin in the world isn't enough to wipe an ass your size.
:
:But I **** better turds

The rest of us just wish you'd stop posting them to Usenet.

:than you are.

Your Momma.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old December 14th 04, 01:21 AM
Fred J. McCall

(Eric Chomko) wrote:

:Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:
:: :Steven P. McNicoll ) wrote:
:: :
:: :: "Eric Chomko" wrote in message
:: :: ...
:: ::
:: :: Hey, nobody mentions Illinois anymore since Bush stole FLA in 2000. I
:: :: guess one claim will be met with the other from here on out. Get used to
:: :: it.
:: ::
:: :: How did Bush steal FL in 2000?
:: :
:: :By having the state's attorney general declare the vote to Bush initially.
:
:: Uh, that's the State Attorney General's *JOB* to certify the count, El
:: Chimpo. Bush had nothing to do with it. So your claim is that Bush
:: stole the election in Florida because the Florida State Attorney
:: General actually did her job under Florida law? Well, that's a rather
:: UNIQUE viewpoint, anyway.
:
:Then why did she simply declare Bush president then?

She "simply declared Bush president" because he 'simply had the most
votes in the counts', moron. In case no one told you, that's
generally how those little things called 'elections' work.

:Now she is a House member. How quaint.

Yes, those 'quaint' elections again.

If it wasn't for those pesky voters, your lot might be winning.
Unfortunately for you, they're out there and voting.

:: :His brother as govenor didn't hurt.
::
:: Also didn't help.
:
:Sure it did.

Yeah? How's that?

:: The question still stands unresponded to with anything meaningful.
:: Ball in your court, El Chimpo.
:
:Bush stole the FL 2000 vote. Simple.

El Chimpo is a deluded liar. Simple.

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul with evil."
Old December 14th 04, 01:28 AM
Terrell Miller

"Eric Chomko" wrote in message

: There is no, repeat no, credible evidence for any other shooter than
Oswald
: in Dealy Plaza that day.

The credible evidence states that Oswald didn't fire a shot.

so you're saying that the DPD forensics team produced no credible evidence,
eh?

You might want to read a book called "JFK: First Day Evidence" by Gary
Savage. he was a proto-CSI working for the DPD that day. He processed the
Carcano and stood right next to Oswald while he was officially charged late
Friday night.

At any rate, he's very detailed about how they handled the evidence. Good if
inexpertly-written read.

The credible
evidence is that the last shot was a frangible bullet shot from the right
front. The credible evidence states that JFK and Connoly were hit by
seperate bullets. The credible evidence states that shots came from behind
and in front.

nope, just a flawed "understanding" of ballistics

: Again: DP is a *tiny* place. You've been there, I shouldn't have to be
: telling you this. There is *no way* that anybody on the GK could have
: avoided detection. There's nowhere to hide from the back, and the GK is
so
: tiny that anybody up there could have easily been seen from many
different
: vantage points in DP.

You forget that the distraction at the time was the motorcade. EVERYONE
was looking at the motorcade and JFK in particular. The shots acted as an
interruption, but that was all of about 6 seconds. How long does it take
to have an interruption interpretted? Heck, in 15 seconds the whole thing
was over. Who there is going to be able to act rationally in any timeframe
to be able see anything? The issue is that folks DID claim to see
something, and that behind the picket fence. When you say detection,
something was detected. You LNers simply discount it, therefore it didn't
happen. Totally false reasoning. Who there was going to be able to catch
someone?

there's nowhere to hide behind the GK, Eric. Just not possible. If there had
been shooters up there, the witnesses would have seen people running away or
lurking behind cars. That simply did not happen.

: One of the ironies of CTers is that they start to acknowledge this by
: pointing out how many people started rushing up the GK after the first
: moments of stunned confusion (although some CTers leave out the
"standing
: around in shock" part and claim that people *immediately* started
running up
: there), because that supports their claims that there *were* other
gunmen in
: DP that day.

No one did ANYTHING immediately other than the shooters. THAT is the
point!

: But that begs the question: okay, so where were the shooters then? Where
did
: they go?

Out the side door of the TSBD on to Houston St. Toward the RR tracks from
the GK. All this is spelled out in "Six Seconds in Dallas". Your claim
that the shooters couldn't have gotten away has the real big flaw. Oswald,
whom you claim was the only shooter, got away! Got away undetected, just
like anyone else could have!

that's a rather strange usage of teh word "undetected", since within three
minutes of the shooting Oswald was stopped at gunpoint in the lunchroom by
one of the motorcycle cops who had stormed into the TSBD, had a very brief
conversation with the building super, walked outside, and been accosted by
Robert MacNeil who was looking for the nearest pay phone.

: And it's at this point that CTers have to resort to uncorroborated
: eyewitness accounts of people claiming to be Secret Service agents, or
they
: have to concoct these elaborate escape routes. Etc., etc.

The eyewitness acounts are corroborated in the WC hearings (WCH) testimony
You should read them sometime and stop relying on what LNer writers
tell you.

I've read them. They do nothing whatsoever resembling what you say they do.

Tell me why the WCR is so different than the WCH testimony?

because it's a synthesis of thousands of pages of testimony and evidence,
just like the 9/11 Report.

They had to summarize in order to tell the tale.

The BEST
evidence for a conspricy is in the WCH.

Wellsir, it's surely not in any of the CT books I've ever read, that's for
sure

: In short, when a CTer is faced with the utter lack of evidence
supporting
: his theory, he has to rely on gimmickry, deception, vagueness,
redirection,
: and a whole bunch of other little white lies.

False, no we simple go to the WCH to support our claim.

which contradictory parts of the testimony do you go to?

Answer: whichever part suits you, of course

snip

: you mean the Disney reality like where the police department and the FBI
and
: Secret Service are highly competent, omnipotent and omnicognizant beings
who
: know all things and always stop the bad guys in the nick of time (as
opposed
: to the overworked, underpaid, marginally competent, in-fighting and
: ass-covering bureaucratic government employees of this universe)?

What makes you think that the coverup was perfect? The assassination
wasn't perfect either. Heck, the evidence of conspiracy is there. The
Zapruder film shows that!

you mean like how the Zapruder film very clearly shows a large part of JFK's
skull being blasted straight *up*?

So where did that bullet come from, Eric? The floorboard of the limo?

snip

: LOL. Tell me all about how ugly RL can be, Eric.

Who is RL? An old girlfriend? Being vague is paramount to the lone nutter
existence.

erm, RL is a widely-used internet abbreviation for "Real Life". I don't
expect you to pick up on stuff like that, of course...