Incompetent reporter

Old January 10th 05, 04:39 AM
Hop David

Default Incompetent reporter

Here is an article that aggravated me:

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=25242005

I suspect Richard Gray is one of those journalists who've
destroyed most of their brain cells inhaling hair spray fumes.

--
Hop David
http://clowder.net/hop/index.html

Old January 10th 05, 03:12 PM
Tom Kent

Hop David wrote in
:

Here is an article that aggravated me:

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=25242005

I suspect Richard Gray is one of those journalists who've
destroyed most of their brain cells inhaling hair spray fumes.

Definately too much hairspray.
Old January 10th 05, 05:18 PM
Hop David

Tom Kent wrote:
Hop David wrote in
:

Here is an article that aggravated me:

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=25242005

I suspect Richard Gray is one of those journalists who've
destroyed most of their brain cells inhaling hair spray fumes.

Definately too much hairspray.

NASA is between a rock and a hard place. They need to make public their
findings as they rely on many independent astronomers to make observations.

There semms to be no way to avoid unethical news providers
sensationalizing their reports.

Old January 11th 05, 02:24 AM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Hop David :

Here is an article that aggravated me:

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=25242005

I suspect Richard Gray is one of those journalists who've
destroyed most of their brain cells inhaling hair spray fumes.

What planet was he on? Most people if I mention it to them had not the
faintest idea about what I was talking about.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
Old January 11th 05, 09:02 AM
Neil Halelamien

Who should we contact to complain about this nonsense, and what would
be the most effective way to contact them?

Old January 11th 05, 04:02 PM
Damon Hill

"Neil Halelamien" wrote in
oups.com:

Who should we contact to complain about this nonsense, and what would
be the most effective way to contact them?

Email to the editor, pointing out the flaws in the article.
Be polite; the editor is accustomed to be flamed. A rational
rebuttal could work some positive results.

--Damon
Old January 11th 05, 08:27 PM
Hop David

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
Hop David :

Here is an article that aggravated me:

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=25242005

I suspect Richard Gray is one of those journalists who've
destroyed most of their brain cells inhaling hair spray fumes.

What planet was he on? Most people if I mention it to them had not the
faintest idea about what I was talking about.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Indeed. Under normal circumstances the infotainment industry would've
exaggerated 2004 MN4's risk for sensational headlines. But the tsunami
disaster drowned out that possibility.