Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Old July 19th 19, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 1:28:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 3:03:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 1:52:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Best to drink Bud in a paper bag.Iuse a cooler at the beach.Police are on horse and they **** on your blanket.Its fun in the Sun.Bert

Currently 71F here in Gresham as of 3:00 PM. Warmer weather coming soon. That will make me uncomfortable since I have no air conditioning. Only a fan. Still some clouds around, but will be departing is coming days. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 39%. The tinder is drying out!

Portland got rid of their horse police. Too much pollution!

Double-A

Anaheim has police horses.feed them an apple and they fix your parking ticket.bert

Portland still has some iron rings in the old sidewalks that are meant for hitching you horse to. I wonder if you hitch a horse there if you still have to plug the meter?

A nice day as they come as of 3 PM here in Gresham. 73F and clear sky. Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 34%. They are blocking off some of the streets. Maybe some annual parade or festival is coming up here.

Double-A

Old July 20th 19, 11:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

I had a much longer walk to the library after I got off the bus today, because they still have many of the streets blocked off for their annual Arts Festival. After the long walk, I came to a table right outside the library collecting signatures to recall Governor Kate Brown. Lots of people were crowding in to sign the petition! I signed it as soon as I could! She is still trying to raise taxes even after the legislature was unable to pass that carbon tax! Despite that, I know she is still popular in other places, but not here in Gresham!

Now 82F as of 3:15 PM. Summer is here at last. Clear sky. Wind north at 7 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

Old July 21st 19, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 3:11:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
I had a much longer walk to the library after I got off the bus today, because they still have many of the streets blocked off for their annual Arts Festival. After the long walk, I came to a table right outside the library collecting signatures to recall Governor Kate Brown. Lots of people were crowding in to sign the petition! I signed it as soon as I could! She is still trying to raise taxes even after the legislature was unable to pass that carbon tax! Despite that, I know she is still popular in other places, but not here in Gresham!

Now 82F as of 3:15 PM. Summer is here at last. Clear sky. Wind north at 7 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

Summer weather rolls on. Now 81F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 34%.

They have the Arts Festival all rolled up and all streets open again. No Harry Potter Band today, so the library is quiet once again as it should always be. Not crowded today. Maybe people are out there enjoying the sunshine.

Besides the Troutdale Glenn Otto Park (I knew Glenn Otto) where people go to swim and cool off on the Sandy River, there is also Rooster Rock park on the Columbia River nearby. The west end of the park is where families can go to wade, swim in the River, and picnic in a peaceful an beautiful gorge environment. I believe that now they charge an admission. The east end, which takes a little walking toget to, is where the hidden lagoon is with its nude beach! There people can enjoy sunshine and good health!

Double-A

Old July 21st 19, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 1:42:55 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

87 and a sea breeze.Nice sleeping weather too.Next week global warming will kick in,and be in the 90s.HUD 240 units is ready to be taken over by Disney (NYC bankers) Fullerton has 200 unit and that one too. I hear the name Crow but can not reach him. Just as well.Bert
Old July 22nd 19, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 2:24:23 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
87 and a sea breeze.Nice sleeping weather too.Next week global warming will kick in,and be in the 90s.HUD 240 units is ready to be taken over by Disney (NYC bankers) Fullerton has 200 unit and that one too. I hear the name Crow but can not reach him. Just as well.Bert

Is Disney going into the apartment business? They are already going into the net streaming business and running competition with Netflix. That's why I dumped my Netflix stock.

Sunny hear in Gresham, but cooler marine air is moving in to keep it from getting too hot. Natural air conditioning! Now 80F as of 2:45 PM. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 37%.

Double-A