Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old July 18th 04, 05:07 AM
Charleston

I don't know why my newsreader suddenly went to junk. Maybe it's corrupt.
This is about how your post looked to me. I will post this and see if it
looks the same. In the mean time I will check out XNews as rk suggested and
Mozilla as someone else suggested.

Daniel

Old July 18th 04, 01:35 PM
John Maxson

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Charleston" wrote in message

wrote:

Scott, are you even old enough to drink????

What kind of question is that?

This person with his
pseudonyms has never once posted anything but his retarded so-called
analyses on Apollo One.

You realize you cite no one for us to connect your post to, yet you are
critical of Scott?

Name ONE person this moron has talked to with
regard to the fire. He cannot, and neither can you.

How do you know?

Why? Because
this idiot, like Scott, wants to just spew out soundbites,
responsibility be damned, and they don't want to have to act like real
people with a real responsibility to the facts.

This is rich. Would you please go back and actually respond to a post

so we
can at least have some remote clue who you are talking about?

It is NO surprise you
would be sucked into this game; you have NO CLUE how to deal with real
life.

Uh, I am thinking Scott flies a big plane to far away real places and

then
flies the big plane back with real packages in his plane. That sounds

like
real life to me.

You've got your "F" keys, and that is all your grade-school
teacher taught you.

There are not very many highly skilled pilots who stopped at the sixth

grade
education level. Perhaps you could enlighten us since you are a Junior

in
college, IIRC.

I do fail to see how negative personal posts directed at Scott place you

in
the apparently highly respected position of being an ally of Scott's.

Daniel

OK, Daniel, I see you didn't keep up with the context of the post to
which you are responding. That was directed at Hedrick, who has
suddenly decided he is best friends with that anonymous "buddy" of
Scott Grissoms. That was the conversation you apparently intercepted.
I believe I posted that reply directly to a post by Scott Hedrick;
I'm surprised you didn't see it.
LaDonna

For anyone wishing to explore how Google 2 works, only 38 clicks in the
subject thread are required for verification. With DSL, that shouldn't have
taken long at all, even for the group's ostensibly overworked busy beavers.

Old July 19th 04, 12:45 AM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote:

[...]

Thanks, although I would be curious to know what "Google 2" is. I've
only used Google labs and the actual Google. Sheer curiousity; I
don't have a lot of time to be an Internet "busy beaver." (I know who
you meant.) I sign on, take care of business, and go on. :-)
LaDonna
Old July 19th 04, 12:54 AM
John Maxson

wrote:

[...]

Good point, obviously I'm far from perfect. It's actually called Google
Groups Beta, I guess:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/sci.space.history

Old July 19th 04, 01:46 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote:

[...]

OH! lol I didn't intend it as a "point;" I honestly thought I was
missing out on something. :-)
LaDonna
Old July 19th 04, 03:07 PM
john_thomas_maxson

wrote:

[...]

Would you believe 'Groups 2 Beta?'

http://labs.google.com/
Old July 19th 04, 03:49 PM
Herb Schaltegger

(john_thomas_maxson) wrote:

Would you believe 'Groups 2 Beta?'

http://labs.google.com/

Certainly.

What I can't believe is how you fail to trim your quotes and somehow
have managed to again slip out of my killfile.

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
Old July 19th 04, 04:50 PM
John Maxson

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in message
(john_thomas_maxson) wrote:

Would you believe 'Groups 2 Beta?'

http://labs.google.com/

Certainly.

What I can't believe is how you fail to trim your quotes and somehow
have managed to again slip out of my killfile.

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
~ Robert A. Heinlein
http://www.angryherb.net

While you're forever scratching your head (or whatever) about your faulty
"killfile" logic, don't fail to consider that it's a fairly representative
subset of *all* the fallacious logic you employ here.

Old July 19th 04, 06:51 PM
Winky Dink...and You!

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:46:26 -0500, Michael Gardner
wrote:

Filtering on contains " seems to catch all his variations.

Filtering on 'maxson' gets rid of them all. Why not everyone try it?

Old July 19th 04, 07:05 PM
John Maxson

wrote:

Filtering on contains " seems to catch all his

variations.

Filtering on 'maxson' gets rid of them all. Why not everyone try it?

Hey Bob, what took you so long? Scott sure had you pegged with "Nosely."
How's Mr's Nosely? You know, the "Ignore" person.