Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old July 14th 04, 02:46 AM
Scott Hedrick

wrote in message
I have found no
evidence to support that assertion.

There's no reason to believe he'd be interested in insertion around you.

Old July 14th 04, 04:32 AM
Charleston

Really? Well, this is some diatribe coming from someone who doesn't
have the guts to reveal his identity.
Next, if you keep throwing a certain person's name around, you are
going to become subject to a lawsuit, or didn't your drinking buddy
tell you this person is rather private about his information?
Finally, Daniel is the ONLY person on this news group who has taken the
time to get the Congressional Record and LOOK at the facts. Yet you
want to chastise him? He at least has proven (for now) that he cares
about the truth.

In the end though, if we do not agree on Apollo 1, it won't mean I don't
care about the truth.

He's actually reading, which is far more than I can
say for the rest of you.

You assume that those documents are easier to get a hold of than they
actually are IMO. I would wager that most of the people who have been to my
website to download the witness statements, have already read them or are at
least a fair way through them. When they are available people will read
them. Interestingly, the Apollo One report by Bill Hill and its associated
photographs is downloaded far more often than any of my Challenger MPEGs.

Either reveal your sorry self, or shut up. Ghost writers have no
credibility whatsoever. If you have something to say, have the
intestinal fortitude to use your identity, or don't say anything.

Never been burned using your real full name on the internet?

Daniel

Old July 15th 04, 01:20 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"Charleston" wrote in message news:nP1Jc.530$gQ2.395@okepread03...
wrote:

[...]

That's the price you pay when you're honest. This gutless-wonder
thrives on posting derogatory messages while hiding behind a fake
moniker. I have absolutely no respect for that whatsoever.
LaDonna
Old July 15th 04, 03:31 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
That's the price you pay when you're honest.

Which explains why you haven't paid a thing.

This gutless-wonder
thrives on posting derogatory messages while hiding behind a fake
moniker.

At least he's posted the names and jurisdictions of the law enforcement
officers he spoke to about Apollo 1 when asked.

Old July 16th 04, 07:20 AM

Scott, are you even old enough to drink???? This person with his
pseudonyms has never once posted anything but his retarded so-called
analyses on Apollo One. Name ONE person this moron has talked to with
regard to the fire. He cannot, and neither can you. Why? Because
this idiot, like Scott, wants to just spew out soundbites,
responsibility be damned, and they don't want to have to act like real
people with a real responsibility to the facts. It is NO surprise you
would be sucked into this game; you have NO CLUE how to deal with real
life. You've got your "F" keys, and that is all your grade-school
teacher taught you.
LaDonna

Old July 16th 04, 03:28 PM
Scott Hedrick

wrote in message
Scott, are you even old enough to drink????

"scott" is supposedly old enough to fly commercial planes, so it's likely
he's legally old enough to drink.

Name ONE person this moron has talked to with
regard to the fire.

You won't give us the names of anyone you've talked to. Why are you talking
in the third person?

Because
this idiot, like Scott, wants to just spew out soundbites,
responsibility be damned, and they don't want to have to act like real
people with a real responsibility to the facts.

Well, then, change your behavior. Learn to be responsible for your actions.
Talking in the third person isn't a good start.

Old July 16th 04, 06:17 PM
Scott Grissom

wrote in message
Next, if you keep throwing a certain person's name around, you are
going to become subject to a lawsuit, or didn't your drinking buddy
tell you this person is rather private about his information?

Coo coo cachoo.

He's actually reading, which is far more than I can
say for the rest of you.

I'm waiting to read the names and jurisdictions of the law enforcement
personnel you spoke to about Apollo 1. I'm also waiting to read the names of
your "teammates".

please, donīt hold your breath......she has nothing but b.s.
Old July 17th 04, 04:18 AM
Charleston

Scott, are you even old enough to drink????

What kind of question is that?

This person with his
pseudonyms has never once posted anything but his retarded so-called
analyses on Apollo One.

You realize you cite no one for us to connect your post to, yet you are
critical of Scott?

Name ONE person this moron has talked to with
regard to the fire. He cannot, and neither can you.

How do you know?

Why? Because
this idiot, like Scott, wants to just spew out soundbites,
responsibility be damned, and they don't want to have to act like real
people with a real responsibility to the facts.

This is rich. Would you please go back and actually respond to a post so we
can at least have some remote clue who you are talking about?

It is NO surprise you
would be sucked into this game; you have NO CLUE how to deal with real
life.

Uh, I am thinking Scott flies a big plane to far away real places and then
flies the big plane back with real packages in his plane. That sounds like
real life to me.

You've got your "F" keys, and that is all your grade-school
teacher taught you.

There are not very many highly skilled pilots who stopped at the sixth grade
education level. Perhaps you could enlighten us since you are a Junior in
college, IIRC.

I do fail to see how negative personal posts directed at Scott place you in
the apparently highly respected position of being an ally of Scott's.

Daniel

Old July 18th 04, 04:29 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"Charleston" wrote in message news:RT0Kc.8074$%p4.4337@okepread04...
wrote:

[...]

OK, Daniel, I see you didn't keep up with the context of the post to
which you are responding. That was directed at Hedrick, who has
suddenly decided he is best friends with that anonymous "buddy" of
Scott Grissoms. That was the conversation you apparently intercepted.
I believe I posted that reply directly to a post by Scott Hedrick;
I'm surprised you didn't see it.
LaDonna
Old July 18th 04, 04:34 AM

Oh, this is rich. Scott Grissom becoming buds with Scott Hedrick? WHO
"has nothing but b.s.?" lmao!