Explain this, then, you Global Warming Freaks

Old June 4th 19, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Explain this, then, you Global Warming Freaks

"palsing" wrote in message

On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 3:42:00 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

#### This is really rich, Palsing ... Google no less ... when I posted
liinks from Google early on in our pleasant discourse, you derided them
and
me as, and I can't remember the exact words you used, but you implied that
Google was the moron's last resort at trying to be smart. Really glad to
see you are in the same boat.

Hagar, your memory is as bad as your evidence.

I never disparaged using Google as a research tool, I disparaged you using a
reference from Google Docs as proof that there were only 15 coal-fired
plants in the USA, remember this...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...g6eeHoyRI/edit

This was, of course, a very embarrassing moment for you and I don't blame
you for forgetting the exact words I used, but I did indeed imply that
Google Docs was not a particularly good place to find actual evidence...

*** you are a dummy, ain't cha, Palsing ... Google Docs is a service Google
provides to individuals as a place to post documents and pictures etc so
that only the link needs to be emailed to friends, instead voluminous
attachments to each email recipient. Access to my personal Google Doc space
is password controlled and access only by people authorized by me. This is
to keep dummies like you from snooping.
But once again, you showed publicly that you speaketh through your ass.

Old June 4th 19, 05:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
If you follow the Equator around the Earth, you'll find more Rain
Forests than anything else. There are areas very densely populated by
an abundance of vegetation, matched nowhere else on Earth and the
majority of the Global animal species have taken up residence there.
The heat hovers above 100F and the humidity will make it difficult to
breathe for native residents from above or below the Tropics of Cancer
or Capricorn. These Rain Forests flourish in Equador, Southern
Columbia Northern Peru and in most of Brazil, despite man's concerted
effort to clearcut all the trees. In Africa they can be found in
Gabon, the Congo and Uganda and Kenya. Also the islands of Indonesia,
Malaysia, Brunei et al are covered in Rain Forests.
So, how again is a computer modeled rise in World temperature by say, 5
degrees, detrimental to us ?? the Rain forests would spread North and
South, the wild life numbers would increase and people would sweat more
... your turn, Palsing ... shovel some more of your usual bull****.

Globalist warming nutcases NEVER take into account plate tectonics, and
continental drift.
E.G. that North America actually once was in the southern hemisphere,
and then slowly crossed the equator, so was lush with Rainforests.
That left behind coal and oil/gas deposits.
They also do not like to talk about ice ages.
All of which happened naturally before the first HAGAR started walking
upright.

*** they want to hear even less about the "Snowball Earth", in which the
Earth was covered entirely by ice. This happened at least three times,
as evidenced by "drop stones" which are huge rounded rocks, smoothed by
moving glaciers and ice sheets and then unceremoniously dropped when
the ice finally melted, due to volcanic activity, which spewed ashes
through the ice mantle into the atmosphere, creating "Global Warming"
which then melted the icy cover. I am sure if they play with their
computer modeling long enough, they could actually posthumously predict
these Snowball Earth scenarios. And yes, Bast, I was walking upright
when you were still on your hands and knees sniffing other Lezzes'
crotches.

Silly Hagar,......you still think if women do not suck a dick, they have to
suck on something else ?
But I am amused that you can't stop thinking about me, and what I do when
the lights go out.

*** Poor uneducated wench ... watching two Lezzes go at it is what us
demented males live for ... at least in those XXX videos they use slim and
nice looking ladies, even though the average Lezz is an obese sweathog.
Probably gay because no man would even look at them ... even the black guys
do draw the line somewhere ...

Old June 4th 19, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 9:52:25 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

I know perfectly well what Google Docs is, but being from Google Docs in no way implies that it is a reliable source, and the item you posted from Google Docs proves this.

The doc you posted, in fact, proved that it was YOU who speaketh through your ass...

Old June 4th 19, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

&&& You moronic attitude should make you the front runner for the democratic
party, right up there with Bernie, Beto and that halfwit AOC.
This is what I posted from my Google Docs space:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CKuE3KoF

And if you look really close, a semi intelligent person might detect that I
doctored the last part of it into the picture, just to yank you morons'
chain. You fell for it hook line and sinker. So why is that no big
surprise ??? because we've all read some of your other garbage in the past.

Old June 4th 19, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 12:38:20 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

&&& You moronic attitude should make you the front runner for the democratic
party, right up there with Bernie, Beto and that halfwit AOC.
This is what I posted from my Google Docs space:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CKuE3KoF

Well, this is what you posted from Google Docs that I showed is incorrect....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Old June 5th 19, 12:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 12:38:20 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

&&& You moronic attitude should make you the front runner for the
democratic
party, right up there with Bernie, Beto and that halfwit AOC.
This is what I posted from my Google Docs space:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CKuE3KoF

Well, this is what you posted from Google Docs that I showed is incorrect...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

*** Yes, I did post that fro my Google Docs and I'm still standing by it and
you really haven't shown anything verifiable that would counter my claim.
That map with the colored blotches all over it does not count as solid
evidence. Last updated in the late 1980-something.
Give it up Palsing, though humans do have an impact on anything related to
Earth, after all, we are the only 'animal' that wantonly pollutes, the
impact on the atmosphere, compared to 10 to 12 volcanoes belching 24/7 in
all parts of the World and the roughly 10,000 oceanic vents (aka Smokers)
along the various continental plate boundaries belching poison into the
oceans and eventually into the atmosphere, humanity's contribution is a mere
drop in the bucket.
Mayhaps you should take a refresher course (and stay away from books
published before the 1960s).

Old June 5th 19, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 4:38:23 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

You give it up, Hagar, the fact of the matter is that I DID provide verifiable evidence that there are still over 300 coal-fired plants in the US today, even though that number is dropping rapidly and will eventually be practically zero. The date of the most recent proof that I provided was February 2019, so stop with the constant lying. Sure, some of those plants are small, but a generating plant is a generating plant.

Again, you're a lousy researcher and a bad guesser. You say 10 to 12 volcanos belching 24/7 around the world, but the actual number is closer to about 200, but even then they don't come close to the amount of CO2 contributed by mankind...

https://skepticalscience.com/volcano...al-warming.htm
https://bigthink.com/robby-berman/wh...-not-the-issue

https://www.climate.gov/news-feature...man-activities

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...imate-sceptics

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018...ountry-s-other

.... and there are dozens more just like these.

Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to provide evidence to prove thee sources are incorrect, and good luck with that!

The first thing you should do, when you find yourself in a hole, is to stop digging...

Old June 5th 19, 03:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

snip Palsing drivel

.... and there are dozens more just like these.

Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to provide evidence to prove
thee sources are incorrect, and good luck with that!

The first thing you should do, when you find yourself in a hole, is to stop
digging...

*** It's a moot point, bud, because according to your experts, Al "massage
with happy ending" Gore, Beto the faux Mehican, AOC (the lass who single
handely ended Dumb Blonde jokes), Nancy (the head without a brain) et al,
the World is going to end in 12 years or some such nonsense. I will devote
this time to drinking Hefeweizen, Leinenkugel and other delicious brews and
watch the final curtain, instead of digging through your pathetic links of
irrelevancy.