Clouds above Mars

Old June 5th 19, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Clouds above Mars

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 1:28:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 7:32:42 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 6:31:10 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

NASA brain washes and it will con people into believing Mars is wet.Next they will tell us Once upon a Time Mars had rain storms that covered the whole planet.Bert

You need to do your homework, Bert., rather than just make **** up as you go along...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_on_Mars

"More than 21 million km3 of ice have been detected at or near the surface of Mars, enough to cover the whole planet to a depth of 35 meters (115 ft)"

Mars red clams leave an iron taste.Reality is when Once upon time when Mars had oceans,streams,lakes and ponds just like here red clans was all there was to eat.Thus Mars people came to Earth,and here I am drinking a beer.Bert

Still nothing beats a good Martian red clam bake! If you ever get a chance to go there via the US secret alternative space program, you will see what I mean!

Double-A

Old June 6th 19, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert's "Double-Asshole" wrote:
https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME It's
everlasting SHAME for SwineBert. You will see what I mean!
-- Double-Asshole

Old June 6th 19, 06:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 2:01:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The Mars red clam is not kosher.Is NASA the only one's that sees clouds on Mars NASA never mentions dry ice,or fine sand.I wonder why? Bert
Old June 6th 19, 06:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBert Glazier" is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
very different from SwineBert's phony and STUPID posts
begs the question whether there is

https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME
arising out of
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Old June 6th 19, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 5:26:17 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:

I deserve everlasting SHAME! - hanson

Old June 6th 19, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 10:09:50 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Not kosher is no problem. NASA will only send good Catholic astronauts blessed by the Pope!

Double-A

Old June 6th 19, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Double-A", AA, , "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is a homeless bum & a
mooch and an "Alcoholic Addict", who lived in his car, like
Glazier does, and also like Glazier, Abner spends his time,
daily, in the public library where Abner mooches off the public
internet access, to impress SwineBert, instead of finding a job.

Abner, being a Judeo-Nazi like Glazier is, Abner has grossly
indentured himself to Glazier to show that "AA" Abner is not
only Bert's "Ass-Angel", but also Bert's "Anal-Advocate" &
SwineBert's "Asshole-Ambassador", Bert's "Aberrant-Analyst"
& Glazier's "Double-Asshole" that yearns to decay with him in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Having disposed of the social graces of these 2 Yiddisher
blossoms-of-fecal-intelligence, AA, the "Alcoholic-Addict"
has already forgotten in his frequent DT-episodes that just
2 days ago, it was him, Abner, who brought up & initiated
Bert's illegal driving that led to the Body Farm outcome.

And now in another DT attack Abner's twisted mind imagined
that "retroactive abortion now is legal. An argument could be
made that I, AA, deserve everlasting SHAME! ". AA

hanson wrote:
Abner, given your fantasy-projection of retro active abortion,
Abner, look into the mirror & remember that it was the grief
of your Fatha AA, who told you that he, Father AA, shudders
with regrets & guilt, whenever Father AA looked at you, Abner,
and wished that he, Father AA, should have reamed the asshole
of Abner's Mother instead of her **** on that fateful day, ...
which is a day of infamy that caused Abner's fecal and twisted
behavior to this very day.

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO, O ya.

Old June 6th 19, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

*
Old June 7th 19, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert's "Double-Asshole", AA,
functioning as SwineBert's "Asshole-Ambassador" cranked
himself, but he forgot already that it was him, SwineBert's
servile "Double-Asshole", who brought up & initiated Bert's
illegal driving that led to the Cloud above
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb
where https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME
caused the everlasting Shame on both of you pigs. Pity

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO, O ya.

Old June 7th 19, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 2:16:25 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Very true AA Mars is closer to heaven.However if Israel gets there first it will fly a star of David(blue) with all those flat rocks will be carved Mosses ten comandments Bert