Printable Moon Mosaic

Old July 8th 08, 07:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. eWatson

Default Printable Moon Mosaic

I'm looking for a b/w mosaic of the moon broken into four quarters. Rather
than a photo, I'd like something like this
http://starryskies.com/The_sky/events/lunar-2003/moonwatching-images.html.
I want to paste together each section and paste (tape?) it together for
use at a sky show. Maybe there's even a poster somewhere (commercial, $)?
Old July 8th 08, 08:31 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
catzz66

W. eWatson wrote:
... Maybe there's even a poster somewhere (commercial, $)?

I don't know if you have time to wait, but I ordered a poster from
amazon.com and then had it laminated at a map store to hang on my wall.
If you do a key word search for map and poster, you will find at least
two for under $10 US. My total investment was about $40, but I refer to
it pretty often.
Old July 8th 08, 09:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sjouke Burry

W. eWatson wrote:
I'm looking for a b/w mosaic of the moon broken into four quarters. Rather
than a photo, I'd like something like this
http://starryskies.com/The_sky/events/lunar-2003/moonwatching-images.html.
I want to paste together each section and paste (tape?) it together for
use at a sky show. Maybe there's even a poster somewhere (commercial, $)?

I use Virtual moon atlas pro, link.....
ah!
http://ap-i.net/avl/en/start

Oh I see there is a new version.Thank you for reminding me
Old July 9th 08, 04:21 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. eWatson

catzz66 wrote:
W. eWatson wrote:
... Maybe there's even a poster somewhere (commercial, $)?

I don't know if you have time to wait, but I ordered a poster from
amazon.com and then had it laminated at a map store to hang on my wall.
If you do a key word search for map and poster, you will find at least
two for under $10 US. My total investment was about $40, but I refer to
it pretty often.

Yes, thanks. I stumbled onto it and ordered the laminated one today. It'll
be here Thursday, which will be in time.

Printable Events Calendar SkySea Amateur Astronomy 5 January 8th 07 08:32 AM
Moon Mosaic Dennis Woos Amateur Astronomy 6 April 6th 06 09:22 PM
New Moon mosaïc Norbert UK Astronomy 6 November 7th 04 09:57 PM
Another moon mosaic Norbert Amateur Astronomy 12 January 9th 04 10:59 PM
Another moon mosaic Norbert UK Astronomy 4 January 9th 04 10:59 PM