ESAS - Another Great Con

Old November 11th 07, 04:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default ESAS - Another Great Con

Stellation!

Americans : Butt ****ing dumb and too dumb to know it.
Old November 12th 07, 08:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
eyeball

On Nov 11, 10:18 am, kT wrote:
Stellation!

Americans : Butt ****ing dumb and too dumb to know it.

Tell me about it...we hold the world back...just think,if we hadn't
invented the internet no one could tell us how much they love and
appreciate us...

Old November 12th 07, 08:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

eyeball wrote:
On Nov 11, 10:18 am, kT wrote:
Stellation!

Americans : Butt ****ing dumb and too dumb to know it.

Tell me about it...we hold the world back...just think,if we hadn't
invented the internet no one could tell us how much they love and
appreciate us...

Sure I can, hanging the US flag upside down on Veteran's day usually
suffices.
Old November 12th 07, 10:15 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:38:29 -0800, eyeball
wrote:

On Nov 11, 10:18 am, Tommy Lee Elfritz, Nazi Troll Child Rapist quiffed:

Americans : Butt ****ing dumb and too dumb to know it.

....Yeah, you'd know all about butt ****ing, wouldn't you Elfnazi?
Still using crunchy peanut butter, or have you switched to Vicks'
Vap-O-Rub?

Tell me about it...we hold the world back...just think,if we hadn't
invented the internet no one could tell us how much they love and
appreciate us...

....Son, here's a clue for you: Elfritz is a self-professed neo-Nazi
troll. Do yourself - and us - a favor and killfile the child molesting
*******. Putting him out of our misery is a great public service, and
you'll feel great by doing it.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old November 13th 07, 03:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"kT" wrote in message
Stellation!

That's "European" for "watch us sit around and watch a problem fester while
we wait for the Americans to fix it for us".

Old November 13th 07, 03:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Scott Hedrick wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Stellation!

That's "European" for "watch us sit around and watch a problem fester while
we wait for the Americans to fix it for us".

But if the Europeans ever do get around to mounting an invasion force to
liberate US from our demagogue, Cuba would be an ideal staging point no?
Old November 14th 07, 05:55 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"kT" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Stellation!

That's "European" for "watch us sit around and watch a problem fester
while we wait for the Americans to fix it for us".

But if the Europeans ever do get around to mounting an invasion force to
liberate US from our demagogue, Cuba would be an ideal staging point no?

Europe's "demagogue" would be in Europe. Duh.

Europe couldn't be bothered to do anything about problems in its own back
yard and depended on the United States to come to the rescue once again.
Just ask a Bosnian. How many former Yugoslavs died because Europe was busy
*talking*? It took NATO- and that means the United States- to finally do
something to stop the slaughter and shame Europe *once again* into action.

Old November 15th 07, 12:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"kT" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Stellation!
That's "European" for "watch us sit around and watch a problem fester
while we wait for the Americans to fix it for us".

But if the Europeans ever do get around to mounting an invasion force to
liberate US from our demagogue, Cuba would be an ideal staging point no?

Europe's "demagogue" would be in Europe. Duh.

You are an arrogant, belligerent, unapologetic and unashamed American
fascist, and I am outraged and ashamed that people like you even exist
in America, let alone are now commonplace, and have subverted our
industry and government. To the rest of the world for this I apologize.

Europe couldn't be bothered to do anything about problems in its own back
yard and depended on the United States to come to the rescue once again.
Just ask a Bosnian. How many former Yugoslavs died because Europe was busy
*talking*? It took NATO- and that means the United States- to finally do
something to stop the slaughter and shame Europe *once again* into action.

That excuses everything then.
Old November 15th 07, 05:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"kT" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:
"kT" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Stellation!
That's "European" for "watch us sit around and watch a problem fester
while we wait for the Americans to fix it for us".
But if the Europeans ever do get around to mounting an invasion force to
liberate US from our demagogue, Cuba would be an ideal staging point no?

Europe's "demagogue" would be in Europe. Duh.

You are an arrogant, belligerent, unapologetic and unashamed American
fascist, and I am outraged and ashamed that people like you even exist in
America

Yeah, it figures you'd be ashamed of individualism, having surrendered yours
to the state.

, let alone are now commonplace, and have subverted our
industry and government. To the rest of the world for this I apologize.

Europe couldn't be bothered to do anything about problems in its own back
yard and depended on the United States to come to the rescue once again.
Just ask a Bosnian. How many former Yugoslavs died because Europe was
busy *talking*? It took NATO- and that means the United States- to
finally do something to stop the slaughter and shame Europe *once again*
into action.

That excuses everything then.

There's no excuse for Europe's inaction.

Old November 15th 07, 07:20 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"kT" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:
"kT" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Stellation!
That's "European" for "watch us sit around and watch a problem fester
while we wait for the Americans to fix it for us".
But if the Europeans ever do get around to mounting an invasion force to
liberate US from our demagogue, Cuba would be an ideal staging point no?
Europe's "demagogue" would be in Europe. Duh.

You are an arrogant, belligerent, unapologetic and unashamed American
fascist, and I am outraged and ashamed that people like you even exist in
America

Yeah, it figures you'd be ashamed of individualism, having surrendered yours
to the state.

Having nothing to surrender. I'm already a ward of nature.

, let alone are now commonplace, and have subverted our
industry and government. To the rest of the world for this I apologize.

Europe couldn't be bothered to do anything about problems in its own back
yard and depended on the United States to come to the rescue once again.
Just ask a Bosnian. How many former Yugoslavs died because Europe was
busy *talking*? It took NATO- and that means the United States- to
finally do something to stop the slaughter and shame Europe *once again*
into action.

That excuses everything then.

There's no excuse for Europe's inaction.

And in acting, 40 million people died.

Just think, you are already 1/40th the way to beating that record,
catching up on your Vietnam body count already. You're getting into Pol
Pot territory right now, long ago exceeding Rwanda. America is already a
regular third world nation. Enjoy your long new period of prosperity.

ESAS - Another Great Con kT Space Shuttle 21 November 19th 07 12:10 AM
ESAS - Another Great Con kT Space Station 19 November 19th 07 12:10 AM
ESAS - Another Great Con kT Policy 21 November 19th 07 12:10 AM
Great Griffin/ESAS Discussion At Space Politics Rand Simberg[_1_] Policy 24 May 23rd 07 07:21 PM
A true ESAS revolution: the ESAS + COTS + AresX moon missions!!! gaetanomarano Policy 0 May 21st 07 06:50 PM