LET'S PRAY NOW FOR AUSTRALIA

Old January 4th 07, 07:01 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default LET'S PRAY NOW FOR AUSTRALIA

LET'S PRAY NOW !

Great Celtic God, The Unique, The Unnamed, The Blessed One and Creator
of all !
Teach us to love our friends as best as we can with honour,
and hate our enemies and pursue them with our revenge until they pay or
ask
for mercy !
Please curse them just as we do, and support our just anger !

Give us strength to uphold at all time the Blessed Celtic Sword of
Justice,
and never falter in the Respect of our Duty & Obedience to the Sacred
Cosmic Laws !!!!

LET IT BE

HAIL TO THE CELTS !!!!

Note
That prayer, inspired to a famous Druid of Inverness in the Holy Land
of Scotland around the turn of the 17th century,

Old January 4th 07, 10:54 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

Default LET'S PRAY NOW FOR LE TURD

wrote in message
ups.com...
LET'S PRAY NOW !

Great Celtic God, snip kook rants

Which one Le Turd ? :
Choose from the Celtic List (Lunatic Pak) :
Abandinus, Aenghus, Aine, Airmid, Amaethon, Annwn, Anociticus,
Antenociticus, Anu, Aonghus, Arawn, Arianrhod, Arnemetia,
Arthur, Artio, Aywell,
Badb, Badbh, Balor, Banba, Bean Nighe, Belatucadros, Belenus,
Beli, Belisama, Bile, Blodeuedd, Boann, Bodb, Bodb Dearg,
Bodb the Red, Borvo, Bran, Bran the Blessed, Branwen,
Bres, Brian, Brigid, Brigit,
Caer, Cailleach Beara, Camulus, Carldwen, Cenn Cruach,
Ceridwen, Cernunnos, Cernunnus, Cian, Cigfa, Cliodhna, Clota,
Crom Cruaich, Crom Cr?ich, Crom Dubh, Cromm, Cr?ch,
Cu Chulainn, Cuchulainn,
Dagda, Dagdha, Danu, Dechtire, Dewi, Dian Cecht, Dirona,
Don, Donn, Dubh, Dylan,
Efnisien, Elatha, Eochaid Ollathair, Epona, Eriu, Esus, Etain, Etheline,
Fand, Fea, Findbhair, Finegas, Finn Maccool, Fintan, Firbolg,
Fomorii, Formorians, Fotla, Fraoch, Fuamnach,
Goibhniu, Goibniu, Grannos, Grannus, Gwen Bach, Gwion Bach,
Gwyddion, Herne, Icovellauna, Irusan,
Ler, Lir, Lleu, Llwyd, Llyr, Lug, Lugh, Lugus,
Mabon, Mac Ceht, Mac Og, Macha, Maeve, Maga, Manannan Maclir,
Manawydan, Maponos, Math, Matunus, Medb, Merlin, Midir, Mil, Mile,
Milesius, Mm, Mongan, Morrigan, Morrighan, Morrigu,
Nantosueta, Nantosvelta, Nechtan, Nemain, Nemglan, Niamh, Nuada,
Oenghus, Ogma, Ogmious, Oisin, Ossian,
Pryderi, Pwyll,
Rhiannon, Rosmerta, Ruadan,
Sadb, Salmon of Knowledge, Setanta, Sheela Na Gig, Sirona,
Succellos, Sucellos, Sucellus,
Tailtu, Taliesin, Taranis, Teutatis, Tuatha De Danann,
Tuatha De Dannan, Tuatha D?Danann, Twrch Tryth,
Washer At the Ford, Wogan,
Xulsigiae,

Old January 4th 07, 11:30 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Sorry, Sunny, but I don't think prayer will help Turdball any.

Saul Levy

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 22:54:16 GMT, "Sunny"
wrote:

oups.com...

Old January 5th 07, 10:01 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

BUSINESS DAY
News Worth Knowing

Posted to the web on: 04 January 2007

AUSTRALIA FEELS THE HEAT IN BATTLE AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING

Rob Taylor

E-Mail article Print-Friendly

Reuters

CANBERRA - Australia appears to be suffering an accelerated
greenhouse effect, with the pace of global warming quicker across that
country than in other parts of the world.

The world's driest inhabited continent - suffering a severe drought
- was waging its own unique climate war, said Australia's Bureau of
Meteorology in its annual climate report which was released yesterday.

Half of the country was desperate for water and the other half was
awash with a year's rainfall for the entire continent.

"Most scientists agree this is part of an enhanced greenhouse
effect," bureau senior climatologist Neil Plummer said.

"Temperatures are actually rising a little bit faster over Australia
compared to the global average, and we know that of Australia's 20
hottest years, 15 have occurred since 1980."

As the first cyclone of the summer bore down on Australia's northwest
coast, bringing more rain and potentially destructive winds, the report
revealed extraordinary climatic contrasts.

Some areas experienced rare summer snowfalls over Christmas to dampen
bush fires, even as the drought tightened its grip and major cities
imposed tough restrictions on water usage.

Above average rains fell last year, with 490mm of rain falling against
the 472mm average. But water catchments and rivers in the food-bowl
southeast where most Australians live shrivelled.

"Rain fell, but just not in the most-populated areas. Australians
would certainly have seen 2006 as a dry year," Plummer said.

Australia's average temperature last year was 0,47°C above the
long-term average, but it was only the 11th-warmest year since 1910,
the bureau report said.

And despite record daily temperatures in the southeast, last year was
cooler than 2005 due to an active tropical wet season early in the
year.

Plummer said an El Nino weather event in the Pacific Ocean, bringing
severe drought to eastern Australia, was responsible for much of the
variation.

"What we see on the rainfall is a signature of El Nino. There are
signs that is weakening and most times we see a breakdown in late
summer or autumn."

***
THE DDD IS GOING FULL AHEAD INDEED
Brought to you courtesy of :

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old January 5th 07, 10:22 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

LET'S PRAY NOW !
( 17 th Century Holy Scottish Druid of Inverness 's prayer )

HAIL TO THE CELTS !!!!

Our Celtic God and Loving Father
Who art the very nature of all things in Heaven and Earth
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come! -
Thy will be done by us the Celts as it is on Earth and Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread of beauty, intelligence and
understanding.
Do not forgive us our trespasses but let's pay for our erring ways
Punish dearly those who trespass against us according to Eternal Celtic
Justice
Lead us into the knowledge of Thy Cosmic Laws
But deliver us from the Evil of the Semite Sects godly swines, such as
that
1° Adonaï / Yahweh / Jehovah Murdering Team,
2° That Allah Ackbar Slaves-Driver Poofter Djinn, with his debased
paedophile/sexual deviant/rapist/drug addict Jew Prophet Mahommad, a
false Prophet indeed.
3° As well as that Haethen Jesus Christ Spook, Resurrection Liar &
Fraud !

For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory
For thy sons and daughters of the Chosen Celtic Race
For Eternity !

Teach us to love our friends as best as we can with honour,
and hate our enemies and pursue them with our revenge until they pay or
ask
for mercy !
Please curse them just as we do, and support our just anger !

Give us strength to uphold at all time the Blessed Celtic Sword of
Justice,
and never falter in the Respect of our Duty & Obedience to the Sacred
Cosmic Laws !!!!

MAY THY ENEMIES AND ENEMIES OF NATURE BE REDUCED TO DUST !!!

Nature Laws are clear, straight forward and do not suffer exception.

Those who infringe them, pay for it ! ... and this is good !
.... and some of us Celts , can see the consequences of the Ignorance
or
Contempt for Cosmic Laws taking their toll !!!
.... and this is very refreshing
since proving indeed there's NO exception to Divine & Eternal Laws !

NO Immunity !
NO Impunity !
NO Forgiveness !
NO Forgetting !

These are the Divine Laws of our ALMIGHTY CELTIC GOD , THE UNIQUE, THE
UNNAMED, THE BLESSED ONE and
HOLY CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE !

HONOUR TO OUR LOVING CELTIC GOD !

LET IT BE !

Old January 5th 07, 11:46 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

Default LE TURD LE IDIOT

Kook of the Month, August 2001
Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, August 2000
Looney Maroon Award, August 2001
Midas wannabe
Fraud Quack
Fraud ocean frog
Fraud water expert
Fraud Knight claimer
Fraud Mining Pioneer
Fraud diamond/gold expert
Fraud Exploration Wannabe
Failed Prediction Nutcase
President of Idiots_R_Us
Sad embarrassment to all of France **
Founder and sole member of the True Geology
Inventor of UPL - Useless Pontificating Lunatic
DDD - Demented Dickhead Druid
Self confessed farmer murderer
Trainee yak strangler
Lying French turd
Fraud weather controller

Old January 6th 07, 06:46 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

There is NO accelerated greenhouse, Turdball! Australia has more CO2
than anywhere else on the Earth? No way!

Saul Levy

************************************************* *
Brought to you courtesy of :

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the FALSE Geology

Old January 6th 07, 06:47 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

There is no help in prayer either, Turdball! We've been praying for
you to be committed, but it hasn't happened yet!

Saul Levy

Old January 7th 07, 05:54 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Fart Sunny (FS) SUFFERING FROM VERBAL DIARRHOEA

Kind forward from another thread
**************************************

Wayne a écrit :

You are demonstrating through the few answers received that you are
indeed a complete congregation of Criminals ' minded morons &
degenerate Antipodeans Toads !

There is no place for respect, gratitude & recognition in you, ****en
gutless & balless Australian Manure, towards someone who has brought
such immense richness to your Land Of *******s ! You are really the
filth of the Earth and hence living in your debased & fiendish Convcit
Colony is the worse thing which can happen to any decent gent ! IT IS
HELL ON EARTH INDEED ! ... hence the incredible rate of sucide in
migrants coming to the Toadland

Get lost ****en mother ****ers of Australian ****s, you the miscarriage
refuse *******s as well as your ugly Whores !!! ... and I look forward
indeed to the next episodes of the DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT made
specially for you, Hellish & Heinous Lying Thieves

No regards