Decreasing Gravity and the Expansion of the Earth

Old January 1st 05, 11:14 PM
Louis Nielsen

Default Decreasing Gravity and the Expansion of the Earth

Cosmic Decreasing Gravity and the Expansion of the Earth

By Louis Nielsen, Denmark http://www.rostra.dk/louis

My considerations about an expanding Earth are the following.
The Earth is expanding as a consequence of a cosmic decreasing
gravity.
According to my quantum theory about the Universe Newton's
gravitational 'constant' G is not a constant but a decreasing
quantity. When the Universe came into being G was about 10^(42) times
greater than in our epoch. (Read more in my treatise)
The equation for the relative decrease of G with time is given by:

(1) (dG/dT)*(1/G) = - (1/3)*(1/T) = - 10^(-11) per year (is a
possible value in our epoch)

In (1) (dG/dT)*(1/G) is the relative time derivative of G and T is the
actual age of the Universe.

From the mechanical laws we can derive that the relative increase
(dR/dT)*(1/R) of the radius R, of for example the Earth, is given by:

(2) (dR/dT)*(1/R) = - (dG/dT)*(1/G) = + (1/3)*(1/T)

By integration of (2) we get:

(3) R(2) = R(1)* (T(2)/T(1))^(1/3)

where R(1) is the radius when the age of the Universe is T(1) and
R(2)is the radius when the age of the Universe is T(2).

Let us calculate a numerical example from (3). For the Earth we have
approximately:
R(2) = 6400 km when T(2) = 11*10^(9) years (in our epoch).
We can calculate the radius R(1) when the Earth had been formed
5*10^(9) years ago, that is, when the Universe was T(1) = 6*10^(9)
years old.
From (3) we get:

(4) R(1) = R(2)*(T(1)/T(2))^(1/3) = 6400 km*(6/11)^(1/3) = 5229 km

The average increase of the radius as a consequence of a cosmic
decreasing gravity is thus:

(5) 6400 km - 5229 km = 1171 km

The average increase of the radius of the Earth per year is: 0.23
mm/year
The continental movement could very well be caused by an expanding
Earth, which on the other hand is caused by a cosmic decreasing
gravity.
Read more in section 2 and 17 in my treatise:
Your comments are welcome.

Best regards Louis Nielsen, Denmark http://www.rostra.dk/louis/
Old January 1st 05, 11:39 PM
Sam Wormley

Louis Nielsen wrote:
The Earth is expanding as a consequence of a cosmic decreasing
gravity.

The Earth is not expanding.

Crank Information
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Ho... ww.crank.net

Old January 2nd 05, 12:11 AM
Morituri-|-Max

Louis Nielsen wrote:
Cosmic Decreasing Gravity and the Expansion of the Earth

By Louis Nielsen, Denmark http://www.rostra.dk/louis

My considerations about an expanding Earth are the following.
The Earth is expanding as a consequence of a cosmic decreasing
gravity.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

They're coming to take you away ha ha!

Old January 2nd 05, 01:01 AM
tboats

You need to get out of your chair, go outside, breath in some fresh
air, then go to your local library and check out any popular physics
book. Read it. Then get a calculus book. Read that. Then you should
realize that what you wrote here was written out of complete ignorance.
Stop wasting bandwidth.

Old January 2nd 05, 01:28 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message GwGBd.602099$wV.509293@attbi_s54, Sam Wormley
writes
Louis Nielsen wrote:
The Earth is expanding as a consequence of a cosmic decreasing
gravity.

The Earth is not expanding.

Crank Information

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Ho...gy%22+site%3Aw
ww.crank.net

Oddly enough, there's a thread on a similar topic on alt.sci.planetary
(at least that's where I read it,
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...+on+a+smaller+
earth%22&btnG=Search shows it's been multiple posted)
It's still nonsense, though. Didn't Charles Cagle and Ted Holden push
this sort of idea?
--
What have they got to hide? Release the ESA Beagle 2 report.