Chances are the big bang if happened, a lot older

Old January 8th 07, 01:34 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

Default Chances are the big bang if happened, a lot older

he proof lays in pointing Hubble into a dark area in deep space,
and gathering information. the Deep Space photo represents a
region 400-800 million years after the big bang. I propose that
gathering faint signals from a dark region in the deep space
would reach space that is past the big bang. And what would
we see? I am pretty certain: Just a similar galaxies upon galaxies
picture. And the galaxies in the deep space picture look like
ordinary galaxies, that quietly do what galaxies do. Shouldn't
it take a long time for galaxies to form, for space to clear up?
By the way, its been already found that in deep space regions
scientists found no traces of gasses that they prediced that
those gasses should be there after the Big Bang. The Universe
is a lot older.

Talking to yourself again, kook?

hat the FOCKA skinhead?

Hat the FOCKA skaw.

Hey retard, go psycho your psycho mother, the psycho whore of psycho
toilets.

Hey retard, you like to be FOCKA boss, you like to be the maff, like
chains, and hitting in the mouse. You like a big, the Bush in da town.

Hey FOCKA, you like a big whore bich in prison?

Where is your teeth, focka?

Sparkling water on your head. Sombody is calling you names focka.

Phineass mother focka!

Focka you need to hurry, this man is jumping all around the room FOCKA.

Whose the man, focka? Show him whacco got foka for running a cyber
fascist prison on the net, foka. Foka, when you're around people
supposed
to feel they are with foka. You gotta hurry fok, cause you don't look
like
the man people know you for, fokka. Are you gonna let him get away?

You're the fokka, man, you are the fokka, you are the biggest fokka
of Brooklin.

COMMON FOKKA, KILL HIM!

FOKA FOKA FOKA FOKA FOKA FOKA!

Grab him on the neck FOCKA!

Cyberfocka! There are millions of web pages, but he needs Google.

Google head.

HEY FOKKA, DON'T LET HIM GET TO YOUR HEAD!

All you see is Google, this place.

FOCKA DON'T! DON'T LISTEN!

All you are is a bad person, in a country that is now the world's most
hated.
You are a horrible wicked cyberfocka. You hate people. You are like old.

I will eat you. Like it or not. I am a cannibal, I know you are not
entertained,
I am not a human rights activist, I am a cannibal. I eat old people.

Old January 8th 07, 01:39 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

[...]

Hey fokka, you still the hardest American fokka? Sit down and
close your mouth. You are in jail. And that guy is a Cannibal.
That guy is a real Cannibal focka.

Old January 8th 07, 01:43 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

[...]

Look at his mouth, fokka. He is like Hulk. Don't be scared, fokka.

He is coming, fokka. He is picking you up, fokka. Why aren't you
doing anything?

He is breaking the wall and breaking out of prison.

You ok, fokka? He ran away.

Old January 8th 07, 01:56 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

[...]

Coming up. Bruce moves to another newsgroup.