BBC Sky at Night - Mars picture competition

Old September 10th 03, 07:29 PM
Stephen Tonkin

Default BBC Sky at Night - Mars picture competition

IMNSVHO there are several people in this NG who ought to enter for this:

The Sky at Night is holding a small competition for the best Mars
photographs from this year. If your members would like to take part
them please send either photographs to: Mars Photo Competition, BBC
Birmingham, Room G06, B5 7QQ. Or e-mail the digital picture to myself.
I would like to know names, addresses, contact number and age please.
It also helps to know how they took them.

We will have two categories: under 16yrs and over 16yrs. No age limit!

I look forward to your entries and hearing from you.

Kind regards

Jane Fletcher
SERIES PRODUCER, SKY AT NIGHT

Best,
Stephen

--
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ Stephen Tonkin | ATM Resources; Astro-Tutorials; Astro Books +
Old September 11th 03, 01:30 PM
Pete Lawrence

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:22:09 +0100, Martin Frey
wrote:

Pete Lawrence wrote:

Heh heh heh - calm Martin. Remember that Andrea is helped by the fact
that the Midlands has no atmosphere to speak of ;-)

Of course, silly me. I forgot that Selsey is a permanent pea soup and
chip butty filter...

Not quite that bad althought the seaweed does tend to get caught in
the finder sometimes. Being underwater does help keep the dew down
though.

--
Pete
Homepage at http://www.pbl33.co.uk