Gravity is Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space #356 Atom Totalitytheory 4th ed

Old March 7th 11, 05:56 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Gravity is Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space #356 Atom Totalitytheory 4th ed

Chapter 13
Subject: how many positrons at center of Sun to imitate gravity

Alright, here is an interesting calculation. Suppose everything
I said about Positron Space is true. Then there resides a
specific amount of positrons as the center of the Sun. Now I will
only talk about Sun and Earth but all the others need to be
computed.

So there are a specific number of positrons at the center of the
Sun that hold together our Solar System as we formally used to
know of as gravity force. So now we know the mass of the Sun
and Earth. And all of that mass is Electron Mass of an Electron
of the Atom Totality.

Now the force of gravity is 10^-40 weaker than the Coulomb force. More
precise, if memory serves is 10^-39. But either one
will do for our crude calculations.

So, now, here is the force of gravity in the Atom Totality theory.

We know the mass of both Sun and Earth and the force of gravity that
binds them together. So now, instead of gravity we
simply have the Coulomb force binding them. And the total mass
is converted to how many electrons would be Sun and Earth.
Now we compute how many positrons have to reside in the center of Sun
and center of Earth in order for their gravity to become a normal
Coulomb force.

It is not going to be many positrons that are needed to imitate
the force of gravity since the regular Coulomb is 10^40 stronger.

The only real fascinating question for me, is why no-one ever did this
before? I mean, well, it is the utmost in simplicity of reducing
gravity to
a simple idea.

The conversion may have to be that of a nucleon mass, instead of a
electron mass. Or the mass of a single hydrogen atom.

What I am doing in summary form is replacing the force of gravity
by a regular Coulomb force and saying that the positrons form Space
and their attraction for ordinary matter (since ordinary matter are
the electrons of the Atom Totality) gives us the perception of
gravity.

There should have been plenty of scientists willing and able to speak
of gravity as a positron mass at the center of a large massive object
ever since Dirac published his book Directions in Physics 1978, but
the
physics community was too off course, off track with General
Relativity.
Was too much in the weeds with false physics.

I roughly compute that the positron mass at the center of the Sun to
imitate or mimic or recreate the force of gravity is the size
concentration of a cherry (sour cherry fruit) or the size of the tip
of a
finger. How many positrons fit into a cherry size? And the size of the
Earth
positron center would be in cubic micron units. The Sun's size is
cubic
millimeters.
For Earth all that is needed is a volume of about a red blood cell
full of positrons to make the gravity of Earth.

So I place a challenge on the force of gravity, that it can either be
as thought of previously that mass attracts mass, or it can be thought
of as a Coulomb force where positron-Space is attracting ordinary
matter (which is electron matter) of an Atom Totality.

Now there should be several proofs that Positrons are the force of
gravity and I venture to list a partial list:

(a) Positrons would have no minimum mass to form a gravitational
bonded system, whereas mass-gravity has a minimum that is larger than
some
reported asteroids gravitationally bound. If you have a few positrons
in the center of a asteroid you can quickly have a bound system with
other
asteroids.

(b) The oblateness of planets and stars should not exist to the extent
seen with mass-gravity. The agreement between observed oblateness and
theoretical oblateness is better with positron-gravity.

(c) Resonance of gravitational bounded systems is easier to explain
with gravity as Positrons than with gravity as mass.

(d) The extremely close and tight orbits of huge exoplanets around
their
exostars found in the 1990s and 2000s implies the positron-gravity
over that
of the mass-gravity.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old March 7th 11, 06:08 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Gravity is Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space #357 Atom Totalitytheory 4th ed

On Mar 6, 11:56*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
[...]

Let me add (e) to the partial list of supporting evidence for positron-
gravity.
(e) Now I do understand there are alot of problems of theory of
supernova explosions, what triggers them
and the time delays. So I think Supernova explosions study and
research would be a nice natural laboratory
to distinguish between gravity as mass-gravity or gravity as positron-
gravity.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium