Has the sporge whatever spammer left?

Old August 21st 07, 04:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gladys Jenkins

Default Has the sporge whatever spammer left?

Seems peaceful? Hope so.

.. . .

Old August 21st 07, 02:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RMOLLISE

On Aug 20, 10:55 pm, Gladys Jenkins wrote:
Seems peaceful? Hope so.

. . .

Hi:

I'm not ready to say that yet. There've been a couple of lulls thus
far. The pinhead may not be bored yet.

Unk Rod

Old August 22nd 07, 01:57 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
richard schumacher

In article ,
Bert Hyman wrote:

Moved to other newsgroups; I rejected about 50,000 articles yesterday
on a small system that normally sees about 100K articles a day. Over
31,000 came from a single IP address.

And that IP address is... ?
Old August 22nd 07, 05:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Nobody[_2_]

Sam Wormley wrote:

Gladys Jenkins wrote:
Seems peaceful? Hope so.

We'll probably have to deal with more spam till the arrest the jerk!
-Sam

You have far more tolerance than I do, but three times the
brain cells also. I envy your 'respectability'! Thanks Sam.
Jerry

Frootbat the spammer Art Deco Misc 2 February 9th 07 02:00 AM
SAA PSA: The Spammer Posting Under Your Names Is Not You Sayf Connary Amateur Astronomy 12 December 12th 04 10:00 PM
Nathan Jones Spammer Nathan Jones Spammer apollo@11 UK Astronomy 0 July 27th 04 09:53 PM
sci.space.* alert - new spammer tactic Jorge R. Frank Policy 5 November 26th 03 02:42 AM
Min as Spammer mick Amateur Astronomy 14 November 14th 03 08:17 PM