just leaping before a recorder in respect of the soil is too internal for Latif to perform it

Old August 14th 07, 10:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,rec.heraldry
[email protected]

Default just leaping before a recorder in respect of the soil is too internal for Latif to perform it

become instruments of oppression.

Unlike Stafford Beer, the NSA and FBI have been moving to monitor not
only our bank transactions, but also telephone, fax, Internet, telex
communications of all people and businesses and with CALEA want that
capability given to them at the design stage.

Cybernetic-level monitoring of our electronic systems.

What are they trying to control?

What are they trying to exert MAXIMUM CYBERNETIC CONTROL over?

It is INSANE to design our systems for government monitoring.

It is a MASSIVE cybernetic operation, astounding in its scope.
They (obviously) are attempting to do this world-wide too.
It is a true cybernetic Beast, out of control and about to
devour the world.

In '1984', the ubiquitous 'telescreen' monitored everyone in their homes.

As I have demonstrated --- as if you needed me to tell you --- our phone
conversations are too private, too personal to be monitored in a dragnet
fashion. You find out everything about someone: who their friends are,
what their opinion is on a wide range of matters, whether and who they
are having sex with, the full range of somone's activities and emotions.

The telescreen in everyone's home: the telephone.

* Main Justice, by Jim McGee and Brian Duffy, 1996, ISBN 0-684-81135-9
*
* The FBI had been