Quantum Singularity

Old November 4th 11, 10:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Quantum Singularity

How small is the singularity? Its a billion billion time smaller than
a photon.Its the point where all matter ends up at the center of a
Black Hole. TreBert
Old November 4th 11, 05:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 4, 2:52*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
How small is the singularity? Its a billion billion time smaller than
a photon.Its the point where all matter ends up at the center of a
Black Hole. * TreBert

An electron is probably a singularity, or at least damn close.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old November 4th 11, 05:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

****ING VILLAGE IDIOT IS WHAT YOU ARE, GOOF!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:34:55 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

On Nov 4, 2:52*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
How small is the singularity? Its a billion billion time smaller than
a photon.Its the point where all matter ends up at the center of a
Black Hole. * TreBert

An electron is probably a singularity, or at least damn close.

Brad Guth, I'M REALLY STUPID!

Old November 4th 11, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 11/4/2011 12:34 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:52 am, wrote:
How small is the singularity? Its a billion billion time smaller than
a photon.Its the point where all matter ends up at the center of a
Black Hole. TreBert

An electron is probably a singularity, or at least damn close.

No. Not even close.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old November 5th 11, 02:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message
How small is the singularity? Its a billion billion time smaller than
a photon.Its the point where all matter ends up at the center of a
Black Hole. TreBert

Doc: You're just not thinking fourth dimensionally!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

Rocky

Old November 5th 11, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Nov 4, 9:19*pm, "Rocky" wrote:
"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

How small is the singularity? Its a billion billion time smaller than
a photon.Its the point where all matter ends up at the center of a
Black Hole. * TreBert

Doc: You're just not thinking fourth dimensionally!
*http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

Rocky

How about a singularity being a ultramicroscopic bubble in "spacetime
foam" Its popping we call the big bang. Oooops this thought jumped
in. "The bubble is a four dimensional surface of a ball. Rocky there
is your forth dimension TreBert.
Old November 6th 11, 01:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 02:52:17 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

How small is the singularity? Its a billion billion time smaller than
a photon.Its the point where all matter ends up at the center of a
Black Hole. TreBert

"Small" is a general term, Bert. A singularity is theoretically
"small" in volume, diameter, area, and these parameters are in fact
"zero". Again, though, theoretically a singularity is quite "large"
when it comes to mass -- supposedly it has infinite mass. These are
the reasons that make a singularity a mythical entity. Such a thing
cannot possibly exist except in our imaginations.

It must follow, then, that if singularities cannot exist, the Universe
could not have come from one.

Black holes, if they exist, cannot have singularities at their
centers. A black hole's center would have to be a very small neutron
star or perhaps a sub-neutron star, if there is such a thing.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine
Old November 6th 11, 01:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Androcles[_65_]

"Painius" wrote in message
| On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 02:52:17 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
| wrote:
|
| How small is the singularity? Its a billion billion time smaller than
| a photon.Its the point where all matter ends up at the center of a
| Black Hole. TreBert
|
| "Small" is a general term, Bert. A singularity is theoretically
| "small" in volume, diameter, area, and these parameters are in fact
| "zero".

Nope, singularities are undefined. Imagine a plane flying straight up.
You cannot determine what it's compass heading is, it doesn't have one.
Any other angle off vertical and it has a compass heading, be it
N, E, S, W or 34.42349292 degrees, but vertical is none of them
or all of them. There is a big difference between undefined and zero.
2/0 is twice as big as 1/0 and undefined.
Consider x+y = 3.
That is insufficient to determine the values of x and y, but with two
equations
x+y = 3
2x + y = 4
it is trivial to compute x = 1, y = 2.
x+y = 3
x +2y = 4
gives x = 2, y = 1.
However, not just any two simultaneous equations give a solution,
x+y = 3
2x + 2y = 6
fails.
This pair of equations is said to be singular.

Old November 6th 11, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Painius If all the space was taken away in both micro and macro realm
what would you have?. Every thing touching to a point.(singularity)
This is the heart of my "Mass Density Theory" Then my "Spin is IN"
theory creates the Big Bang Thus spacet,and time come into existance.
TreBert
Old November 6th 11, 06:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WHAT'S YOUR THEORY ON YOUR OWN SENILITY?

YOU MUST HAVE ONE...

Saul Levy