4 Homes washed away by flooding in AZ

Old December 22nd 10, 04:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default 4 Homes washed away by flooding in AZ

I am happy nobody was harmed... But I do see the sign's of Doom....

Bomb Threats, Riots, Silver Up And Down, Gold Same Story, Volcano's,
Sinkholes, Floods, Earthquakes...We Have It All!!!

Portugal going to the ****ter, Ireland too...(Euro Vucked)

U.S going to the ****ter as well...(dollar Vucked)

Coldest winter in 1000 years on its way...

Missiles being shoot everywhere...

Asteroid going to hit earth!!!

What more!!!???

Look to the heavens and you will find that answer. The view is grand
at night and there are so many options for your next DOOM.

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

“Teacher, but when will these things be? And what sign will there be
when these things are about to take place?”
And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come
in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’
Therefore do not go after them. But when you hear of wars and
commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass
first, but the end will not come immediately.”

Then He said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom
against kingdom. And there will be great earthquakes in various
places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights
and great signs from heaven.

You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and
friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated
by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost.
By your patience possess your souls.

On Dec 22, 3:12*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
HEY PIGIDIOT: *Those FOUR HOMES WASHED AWAY WERE UNOCCUPIED!

See:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101222/...stern_flooding

****ING DISASTER FREAK!

RAGHEAD ****ING LIAR! *Another FAKE DISASTER!

**** OFF, FOOL!

PIG****: *ALWAYS WRONG!

EAT **** YOU MORON! *You don't deserve to eat BACON! *It's YUMMY!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 01:09:55 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

I thought you KNEW WHERE I LIVED, PIG****!

No you STILL don't!

SEEMS YOU ARE JUST A STUPID RAGHEAD FOOL AS USUAL!

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED HERE, LUNAR ECLIPSE OR NOT! *Rainfall for this
year is BELOW THE AVERAGE BY ABOUT 0.93 inches. *We're STILL IN A
MAJOR DROUGHT!

We MAY get some rain later today and tomorrow.

SO **** OFF, YOU FAKE DISASTER MORON!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:33:05 -0800 (PST), Warhol
wrote:

4 Homes washed away by flooding in AZ

Just happened. Breaking on twitter...

Breaking News
@BreakingNews Breaking News
4 homes washed away by flooding in far nothern Arizona after heavy
rains - AP
5 minutes ago via breakingnews.com Favorite Undo

Saul I hope it ain't your home...