Free Astronomy Book

Old December 28th 06, 01:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
The Astronomer

Default Free Astronomy Book

Greetings, Fellow SkyWatchers!

Are you looking for all the best of what's up in the night sky for the
year 2007? Then be my guest and download my free e.book - "365 Days of
SkyWatching"!

http://www.astrowhatsup.com/download-the-book/

Each day is specifically geared to give you the best of what can be seen
with the unaided eye, binoculars, small telescopes and even challenge
objects for seasoned observers. It's beautifully illustrated and
contains many special features, such as anotated lunar maps. Please
feel free to pass it along to anyone in the astronomy community and
enjoy!!

Light Speed,

~Tammy Plotner

President
Warren Rupp Observatory

Old December 28th 06, 04:30 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Florian[_3_]

Are you looking for all the best of what's up in the night sky for the
year 2007? Then be my guest and download my free e.book - "365 Days of
SkyWatching"!

http://www.astrowhatsup.com/download-the-book/

Wow, looks pretty neat. Thanks Tammy!

..Florian

Old December 28th 06, 05:27 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Rich[_1_]

The Astronomer wrote:
Greetings, Fellow SkyWatchers!

Are you looking for all the best of what's up in the night sky for the
year 2007? Then be my guest and download my free e.book - "365 Days of
SkyWatching"!

http://www.astrowhatsup.com/download-the-book/

Each day is specifically geared to give you the best of what can be seen
with the unaided eye, binoculars, small telescopes and even challenge
objects for seasoned observers. It's beautifully illustrated and
contains many special features, such as anotated lunar maps. Please
feel free to pass it along to anyone in the astronomy community and
enjoy!!

Light Speed,

~Tammy Plotner

President
Warren Rupp Observatory

Looked fine, until I saw this on the site:

SavePluto.com
Working with NASA scientists to bring Pluto back in 2007
www.savepluto.com

Old December 28th 06, 05:56 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On 27 Dec 2006 21:27:52 -0800, "Rich" wrote:

Looked fine, until I saw this on the site:

SavePluto.com
Working with NASA scientists to bring Pluto back in 2007
www.savepluto.com

Gosh, 365 days of viewing suggestions ruined. Bummer.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com
Old December 28th 06, 07:42 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RMOLLISE

Hi Tammy:

Wow! A quick scan reveals how much work went into this. I'm really
going to enjoy reading and using it. THANKS!

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Author of:
Choosing and Using a Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope
and
The Urban Astronomer's Guide
http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland

Old December 28th 06, 09:17 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Anthony Ayiomamitis

Chris L Peterson wrote:
On 27 Dec 2006 21:27:52 -0800, "Rich" wrote:

Looked fine, until I saw this on the site:

SavePluto.com
Working with NASA scientists to bring Pluto back in 2007
www.savepluto.com

Gosh, 365 days of viewing suggestions ruined. Bummer.

Remember last year someone selling printed copies on eBay?! Or was it
just the PDF?!

Anthony.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com

Old December 28th 06, 03:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

The Astronomer wrote:
Greetings, Fellow SkyWatchers!

Are you looking for all the best of what's up in the night sky for the
year 2007? Then be my guest and download my free e.book - "365 Days of
SkyWatching"!

http://www.astrowhatsup.com/download-the-book/

Each day is specifically geared to give you the best of what can be seen
with the unaided eye, binoculars, small telescopes and even challenge
objects for seasoned observers. It's beautifully illustrated and
contains many special features, such as anotated lunar maps. Please
feel free to pass it along to anyone in the astronomy community and
enjoy!!

Light Speed,

~Tammy Plotner

Wow, it looks like a great book Tammy, well done! I emailed the d/l
link to dozens of atro-minded friends. Thank you for publishing and
sharing it with us.

best,
rob anderson

Old December 29th 06, 12:18 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
rob

The Astronomer wrote:
Greetings, Fellow SkyWatchers!

Are you looking for all the best of what's up in the night sky for the
year 2007? Then be my guest and download my free e.book - "365 Days of
SkyWatching"!

http://www.astrowhatsup.com/download-the-book/

.................................................. ...................................

Light Speed,

~Tammy Plotner

President
Warren Rupp Observatory

Hi Tammy,

Just your basic nearly know-nothing lurker here, but I spotted one
thing right away! Your announcement was received here with a nearly A+
rating by an A-List of "heavy hitters" (the dudes that have made this
ng manditory reading for me since ~1997). I can't recall such a
positive response by these guys to any posting during those ~9 years. I
went to your site and ordered the printed option.

Robin

Old December 29th 06, 04:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Dave[_2_]

Thanks, Tammy.

Dave

Old December 30th 06, 10:49 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Michael Wood

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:29:28 -0500, (The
Astronomer) wrote:

Greetings, Fellow SkyWatchers!

Are you looking for all the best of what's up in the night sky for the
year 2007? Then be my guest and download my free e.book - "365 Days of
SkyWatching"!

http://www.astrowhatsup.com/download-the-book/

Each day is specifically geared to give you the best of what can be seen
with the unaided eye, binoculars, small telescopes and even challenge
objects for seasoned observers. It's beautifully illustrated and
contains many special features, such as anotated lunar maps. Please
feel free to pass it along to anyone in the astronomy community and
enjoy!!

Light Speed,

~Tammy Plotner

President