CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING REVEALED -- Penn State May Win Nobel Prize

Old December 18th 06, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING REVEALED -- Penn State May Win NobelPrize

nightbat wrote

honestjohn wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Cactus Saul I really don't think you are as your posts show you to
be(dumb). You are just easily brain washed and take the rich oil men's
view Money over reality. Staying with astronomy and I know you have help
write papers on astronomy that you got credit for showing there was a
spacetime you can be proud of. Was it the hot Sun that damaged your
mind?. You know why Venus is so hot The Earth is now creating this same
condition,and you know that. Some of the Sun's heat has to be radiated
back into space. Its the heavy blanket of CO that is locking the heat
in. Once the 73% of Earth's ocean warm up higher than normal great
changes take place in its atmosphere.,and its icy surfaces. Cactus Saul
you can't say how cold Florida was last week. Nor can I tell you today
it might hit 85F in Orlando.and break a record. What you do have to see
is temperatures over a long spacetime.and it shows is "a warmer Earth".
Bert

Commander Double-A

I wish I could get a little more of that global warming here right now.
It would sure help my heating bill!

Captain Honest John
Just curious why you keep living there?

It was 65-74 degrees sunny and dry, all last week here in the Ozarks. I
still have green grass in my lawn.

C.H.J.

nightbat

Sense of duty Captain the Commander Double-A is knowledgeable
of the dangerous terrain and extreme weather conditions that can prevail
there much like Indy Base One experiences but somebody has to duty do
it. Many ask why, oh why do the dedicated Earth Science Team Officers do
it day after day lay their lives on the line to bring the most updated
planetary quadrant conditions, it's simple, it's our duty. And we're
waiting for Darla and Sean Starships to finally make it all worth while.

Who knows how many lives are saved due to advanced 24/7 on the spot
Officer Team warnings and reports. Many more might have been lost due to
Katrina if it wasn't for the Florida meteorologist Officer Major Bert
and Teams early expert warnings.

keep up the excellent reports,
the nightbat
Old December 21st 06, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

My cooling bill took a nosedive the last billing period. Nice! It's
cold now, but will warm up.

Saul Levy

On 18 Dec 2006 11:15:47 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

Double-A

Old December 21st 06, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Glad your electric bill came down. You must not have the
Mafia company Progress Energy. Its 83F today so I still need air Its
in the last 30 years that time was spent on realizing what is happening.
Lots of things have to be considered. I go back lots of years,and
remember how cold the winters were in the 30s When you are very cold
for months you will remember. In Alaska the birds are building their
nests two weeks earlier. Antarctic the ice is breaking up and
separating,and that is creating problems for life down there. Being
your meteorologist I have to study this stuff. So I can base my
predictions on good science(always) To sum up my thinking in one
word,the word is HEAVY. Bert

Old December 22nd 06, 06:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Cactus Saul Glad your electric bill came down. You must not have the
Mafia company Progress Energy. Its 83F today so I still need air Its
in the last 30 years that time was spent on realizing what is happening.
Lots of things have to be considered. I go back lots of years,and
remember how cold the winters were in the 30s When you are very cold
for months you will remember. In Alaska the birds are building their
nests two weeks earlier. Antarctic the ice is breaking up and
separating,and that is creating problems for life down there. Being
your meteorologist I have to study this stuff. So I can base my
predictions on good science(always) To sum up my thinking in one
word,the word is HEAVY. Bert

You could be right, Bert. I can remember my parents talking about the
winters in the old days, and how many feet of snow they had to walk
through for miles everyday just to get to school! And they loved to
talk about all those days when it was "40 below"! So maybe things have
been warming up. But for a climate like that, don't you think it's an
improvement? You may be sweltering in Florida, but they're saving lots
of firewood up in Wisconsin! As I keep saying, if the trend continues,
Canada will become the breadbasket of North America!

Double-A

Old December 22nd 06, 12:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-a Canada grows lots of wheat at this spacetime. Most of it goes
to Russia. People road the Boston sub way(El) and street cars so they
would not freeze to death in the good old days. I've been there. Big
business turned off gas and electric,and cared little about the health
of poor people. Now its that way again with Severn Trent owning utility
companies here in the south. Waste Management(Mafia) don't bill you
anymore they merged with the Florida government and $165 is added to
your home owner tax bill.each year. They get the money "up front" No
more sending out bills(save on postage) and are a complete monopoly. I
wish M&M could do that. I don't think its lawful,but the Mafia in USA
is above the law. Bert PS will post after the holidays on how I was
treated by the FBI when reporting to them about Severn Trent
(interesting)

Old December 22nd 06, 06:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Double-a Canada grows lots of wheat at this spacetime. Most of it goes
to Russia. People road the Boston sub way(El) and street cars so they
would not freeze to death in the good old days. I've been there. Big
business turned off gas and electric,and cared little about the health
of poor people. Now its that way again with Severn Trent owning utility
companies here in the south. Waste Management(Mafia) don't bill you
anymore they merged with the Florida government and $165 is added to
your home owner tax bill.each year. They get the money "up front" No
more sending out bills(save on postage) and are a complete monopoly. I
wish M&M could do that. I don't think its lawful,but the Mafia in USA
is above the law. Bert PS will post after the holidays on how I was
treated by the FBI when reporting to them about Severn Trent
(interesting)

Bert, I thought that you were going to keep a "lower profile" about the
Mafia so they wouldn't make a special point to "bump you off". Has
something changed?

C.H.J.

Old December 22nd 06, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HJ I know I went back on my word. I'[m just to old to change. I'm to
old to be afraid of the Mafia killing me. They have threatened me by
using my sheriff Bob Hansel(their lieutenant) . Everyone knows he is
part of Severn Trent Well lets put it down HJ as political science.
Reality is the Mafia owns NASA's challenger program Hospitals(

Hanna) Nursing homes. utilities ,and all the politicians that see to it
that this is happening and Severn Trent is above all the laws of our
land. HJ if they do kill me before mother nature that begs the
question. "Will my death change the price of bananas? Oops The
Mafia owns the United Fruit Co. They bring the pot into this
country from south America in those large banana crates Go figure Bert

Old December 22nd 06, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Darla, et al aren't coming for you frootie! How many lives were saved
by your team during Katrina? NONE! The people there didn't believe
the local news warnings, so why would they believe anything you said?

Saul Levy

Old December 22nd 06, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-a Canada grows lots of wheat at this spacetime. Most of it goes
to Russia. People road the Boston sub way(El) and street cars so they
would not freeze to death in the good old days. I've been there. Big
business turned off gas and electric,and cared little about the health
of poor people. Now its that way again with Severn Trent owning utility
companies here in the south. Waste Management(Mafia) don't bill you
anymore they merged with the Florida government and $165 is added to
your home owner tax bill.each year.

Wow! That's a coup for Waste Management! I've long said that one of
the greatest successes a business can achieve is getting the government
to legally require everyone to by their services (auto insurance
companies have that advantage). And the only thing better, is to get
the government to pay for their services (public school teachers have
that advantage). Sounds like Waste Management has effectively gotten
the government to pay for their services by collecting the fees for
them. Local officials seem to like Waste Management. I think it has
something to do with what changes hands under the table!

Double-A