Nomination - Two ****s for Blue Queen's Bishop's pawn

Old October 14th 05, 06:53 PM
Peter the Penis Farmer

Default Nomination - Two ****s for Blue Queen's Bishop's pawn

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:51:50 -0600, in sci.psychology.psychotherapy Art

From : "Sean Monaghan"

SNIP

Seconds, anyone?

Do you begging in auk *stoopid*, the *scum* there like that sort of analingus

****off

Perfesseur Asterisks here needs a place on the chessboard. Nothing
more than a pawn, of course.

OK, I hereby nominate Prinzess von Transvestin, aka Granny Two Snips, aka
Two Steps to represent the *Blue* Queen's *Bishop's* pawn. Sufficient
appropriate sexual content there for him.

See Zwei Scheisse? You shall go to the ball - pick up thy catamite and
walk!
--
Peter
666 is my number, indeed.
Feel free to call me. Anytime.
/
/
) (
/( (\___/) )\
( #) \ (ee)| ( #
||___c\ '__||
||**** )=_/ **'|
.__ |'* ___| |___*'|
\_\ |' ( ~ ,)'|
(( |' /(. ' .)\ |
\\_|_/ _ _____ \_____________
/ '-, \ / ,-' \
/ (// \\) _______ \
(.(_---_)-._ \
/_'_____\ '-,

http://www.lesedwards.com/gallery/ho...victorious.jpg
Old October 14th 05, 07:59 PM
Sean Monaghan

From : "Sean Monaghan"

SNIP

Seconds, anyone?

Do you begging in auk stoopid, the scum there like that sort of
analingus

****off

Perfesseur Asterisks here needs a place on the chessboard. Nothing
more than a pawn, of course.

OK, I hereby nominate Prinzess von Transvestin, aka Granny Two Snips,
aka Two Steps to represent the Blue Queen's Bishop's pawn. Sufficient
appropriate sexual content there for him.

See Zwei Scheisse? You shall go to the ball - pick up thy catamite and
walk!

TwoSeconded!

Note to Peter Hood and the esteemed kookologists of SPP -

The Kook Chess Set represents (sort of) a kook 'hall of fame', just
like the Kook Kard Deck. This is the chance to net.immortalise the
resident kooks of SPP, past and present, by making chess piece/pawn
nominations. The nominations slots are filling up quickly, so get 'em
while they're hot!

--
Sean Monaghan

Kook Chess Set nominations - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/chess
Kook Kard Deck - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck

Old October 14th 05, 08:07 PM
Daedalus

From : "Sean Monaghan"

SNIP

Seconds, anyone?

Do you begging in auk *stoopid*, the *scum* there like that sort of analingus

****off

Perfesseur Asterisks here needs a place on the chessboard. Nothing
more than a pawn, of course.

OK, I hereby nominate Prinzess von Transvestin, aka Granny Two Snips, aka
Two Steps to represent the *Blue* Queen's *Bishop's* pawn. Sufficient
appropriate sexual content there for him.

See Zwei Scheisse? You shall go to the ball - pick up thy catamite and
walk!

I second this nomination and decline the need for plaster scrotum
dipping on my behalf.

Jade

Old October 14th 05, 10:18 PM
Art Deco

From : "Sean Monaghan"

SNIP

Seconds, anyone?

Do you begging in auk *stoopid*, the *scum* there like that sort of
analingus

****off

Perfesseur Asterisks here needs a place on the chessboard. Nothing
more than a pawn, of course.

OK, I hereby nominate Prinzess von Transvestin, aka Granny Two Snips, aka
Two Steps to represent the *Blue* Queen's *Bishop's* pawn. Sufficient
appropriate sexual content there for him.

See Zwei Scheisse? You shall go to the ball - pick up thy catamite and
walk!

I second this nomination and decline the need for plaster scrotum
dipping on my behalf.

Perfesseur Asterisks is fourthed.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Old October 15th 05, 02:59 PM
hoofprints

From : Art Deco

Perfesseur Asterisks is fourthed

Thankyouverymuch *auk scum*

A very *appropriate* nomination indeed

The attacking QBP in a Queen's gambit has always been regarded in
tournament chess as a very powerful and dashing opening move that
is feared by many competent chess players

*My* respected academic chess mentor, *grand master* Boris Spassky rates
the Queen pawn used in a Queens pawn gambit as the most intellectual intimidating
and important chess piece on the board

One of my dads family was a chess master. I never met him, but I have
played several games with dad beginning at age 9.
His best defensive move against me and the most frustrating for me was
maneuvering me into a stalemate.
God I hated that!!
hoof

How very suitable for *me* is this nomination. *I* clearly also reflect
powerful, dashing, importance and am intellectually intimidating

--

{ Disclaimer: Non Existent words contained within this poast
were created in response to the Paperwork Reduction Act.}

A Free Thinker.
Old October 16th 05, 04:39 PM
Peter the Penis Farmer

Default Skippy thinks poove is boring.

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:29:11 +1000, in sci.psychology.psychotherapy Poser
von Zwei Scheisse Ordinary Arsehole .@. wrote:

No B O I N G B O I N G BOING Skippy I S H E R E
*B O I NG BOING B O I NG BOING B O I N G BOING
B O I NG copy of *my B O I NG B O I NG B OING chin

What's that Skippy? Poove is boring you again? Okay then mate, give him a
gud kickin' sport.
--
Peter
666 is my number, indeed.
Feel free to call me. Anytime.
/
/
) (
/( (\___/) )\
( #) \ (ee)| ( #
||___c\ '__||
||**** )=_/ **'|
.__ |'* ___| |___*'|
\_\ |' ( ~ ,)'|
(( |' /(. ' .)\ |
\\_|_/ _ _____ \_____________
/ '-, \ / ,-' \
/ (// \\) _______ \
(.(_---_)-._ \
/_'_____\ '-,

http://www.lesedwards.com/gallery/ho...victorious.jpg
Old October 16th 05, 04:40 PM
Peter the Penis Farmer

Default Still is.. ( Nomination - Brad Jesness for Blue King's Knight's Pawn { Kook Chess Set}

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:29:04 +1000, in sci.psychology.psychotherapy Poser
von Zwei Scheisse Ordinary Arsehole .@. wrote:
How very suitable for *me* is this nomina^HA^HA^HASLAP

Yup. It caters to your queenly fixation and your dreams about the
bishop... ...someone else's bishop.
--
Peter
666 is my number, indeed.
Feel free to call me. Anytime.
/
/
) (
/( (\___/) )\
( #) \ (ee)| ( #
||___c\ '__||
||**** )=_/ **'|
.__ |'* ___| |___*'|
\_\ |' ( ~ ,)'|
(( |' /(. ' .)\ |
\\_|_/ _ _____ \_____________
/ '-, \ / ,-' \
/ (// \\) _______ \
(.(_---_)-._ \
/_'_____\ '-,

http://www.lesedwards.com/gallery/ho...victorious.jpg
Old October 16th 05, 04:41 PM
Peter the Penis Farmer

From : "Sean Monaghan"

SNIP

Seconds, anyone?

Do you begging in auk *stoopid*, the *scum* there like that sort of
analingus

****off

Perfesseur Asterisks here needs a place on the chessboard. Nothing
more than a pawn, of course.

OK, I hereby nominate Prinzess von Transvestin, aka Granny Two Snips, aka
Two Steps to represent the *Blue* Queen's *Bishop's* pawn. Sufficient
appropriate sexual content there for him.

See Zwei Scheisse? You shall go to the ball - pick up thy catamite and
walk!

I second this nomination and decline the need for plaster scrotum
dipping on my behalf.

Perfesseur Asterisks is fourthed.

Thank you, both of you, from me and on behalf of the queen of Asterisks.
--
Peter
666 is my number, indeed.
Feel free to call me. Anytime.
/
/
) (
/( (\___/) )\
( #) \ (ee)| ( #
||___c\ '__||
||**** )=_/ **'|
.__ |'* ___| |___*'|
\_\ |' ( ~ ,)'|
(( |' /(. ' .)\ |
\\_|_/ _ _____ \_____________
/ '-, \ / ,-' \
/ (// \\) _______ \
(.(_---_)-._ \
/_'_____\ '-,

http://www.lesedwards.com/gallery/ho...victorious.jpg
Old October 16th 05, 04:42 PM
Peter the Penis Farmer

From : "Sean Monaghan"

[...]

Pity all of the knights are taken, or Goofy could gallop away with
recognition of her services to animal husbandry and barnyard sex.
--
Peter
666 is my number, indeed.
Feel free to call me. Anytime.