Truss tube logo

Old October 10th 05, 04:18 PM
Dennis Allen

Default Truss tube logo

Hi. I'm looking for a truss tube dosonian logo. Something like the
logo on http://www.obsessiontelescopes.com , but just the telescope.

At the next club meeting I plan to hand out baby bibs to those who
attended my observatory open house. Have the logo ironed on the bibs
with a phase maybe like [I drooled over the 24"].

Old October 11th 05, 04:59 AM
Dennis Allen

Hi. I scanned an old image in my telekit book. Had to clean it up, but
should work.
http://www.stargazing.net/mas/home_pics/dob3.jpg