MAKE LOADS OF MONEY FOR FREE

Old July 28th 05, 12:17 AM
Greg Crinklaw

Mij Adyaw wrote:
Lighten-up Dude,

Enjoy life and have some fun! It is amusing to make-fun of gullible
imbeciles that fall for these scams. :-)

Ah, but that's pretty much what I was doing! ;-)
Old July 28th 05, 12:21 AM
Jan Owen

"Marty" wrote in message
None of this makes any difference to me anyway. I've invested all my
money in helping a Nigerian gentleman remove funds from his country that
are rightfully his but have been placed in a secret account to keep it
from falling into the hands of vicious rebels... he just needed my money
to accomplish this, but will pay me back handsomely for my financial
assistance.
Marty

Best laugh of MY day...

As is befitting, you lit up my day!!!

--
Jan Owen

To reach me directly, remove the Z, if one appears in my e-mail address...
Latitude: 33.662
Longitude: -112.3272

THE ULTRA ADVANCED PSYCHOTRONIC MONEY MAGNET [email protected] Policy 0 February 22nd 05 02:23 PM
money RASCH Misc 0 February 12th 04 12:08 PM
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST -- Coal Mine Rescue Proves It Ed Conrad Space Shuttle 4 August 2nd 03 01:00 AM