Where Find Replacement 8x50 Viewfinder for Meade LX-200?

Old September 22nd 04, 12:10 AM
W. Watson

Default Where Find Replacement 8x50 Viewfinder for Meade LX-200?

I'm looking for either a low price on the Meade LX-200 8x50 finder (Part 07423), or a
suitable replacement by some other mfger.
Obz Site: 39° 15' 7" N, 121° 2' 32" W
(Formerly Homo habilis, erectus, heidelbergensis and now sapiens)

Blue Whale population before human hunting: 239,000. Today: 1,700.

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews

Old September 22nd 04, 04:33 AM
Bettrel

I'm not certain if it's the exact same model or not, but if I recall correctly,
Surplus Shed (www.surplusshed.com) had a 50mm Meade finder in their latest
catalog. I don't recall the price, either, but knowing Surplus Shed, it's
pretty inexpensive.
Old September 22nd 04, 03:57 PM
W. Watson

Bettrel wrote:

I'm not certain if it's the exact same model or not, but if I recall correctly,
Surplus Shed (www.surplusshed.com) had a 50mm Meade finder in their latest
catalog. I don't recall the price, either, but knowing Surplus Shed, it's
pretty inexpensive.

Terrific. Thanks. Looks the same to me, and looks like the one in the Meade cat.
White, all they have, is fine with me.