Unthinkable: Neuron Fossils Found in Igneous Rock

Old January 23rd 12, 07:18 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

Default Unthinkable: Neuron Fossils Found in Igneous Rock

Many people think igneous rocks cannot contain fossils. However, the
following micrograph shows fossilized neurons in a thin section of
basalt, which is an igneous rock formed from volcanic lava:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...72468114&p=101
Image source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basalt
Read more at http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0
Old January 23rd 12, 03:31 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
Chris.B[_2_]

Default No neurons found in unthinking, block head ignoramus.

Thick as a brick.
Old January 23rd 12, 09:22 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
7[_2_]

Chris.B wrote:

Thick as a brick.

I'm reporting you for intentionally insulting a brick.

Old January 23rd 12, 11:38 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
Scammed Public

On Jan 23, 2:18*am, Wretch Fossil wrote:
Many people think igneous rocks cannot contain fossils. However, the
following micrograph shows fossilized neurons in a thin section of
basalt, which is an igneous rock formed from volcanic lava:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...72468114&p=101
Image source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basalt
Read more athttp://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

Wow! Elementary particles can have fossils. What are they made of,
calcium?
Old January 24th 12, 06:03 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
Chris.B[_2_]

On Jan 23, 10:22*pm, 7
email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_...@enemygadgets .com wrote:

I'm reporting you for intentionally insulting a brick.

I have no issues with the vast majority of bricks. In fact some of my
best friends are bricks. I would hate to be remembered as a knee-jerk,
unthinking brickist.

Just don't get me started on rocks...
Old January 26th 12, 05:05 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
Jason[_4_]

"Scammed Public" wrote in message
On Jan 23, 2:18 am, Wretch Fossil wrote:
Many people think igneous rocks cannot contain fossils. However, the
following micrograph shows fossilized neurons in a thin section of
basalt, which is an igneous rock formed from volcanic
lava:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...72468114&p=101
Image source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basalt
Read more athttp://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

Wow! Elementary particles can have fossils. What are they made of,
calcium?
__________________________________________________ __
Ha! Yeah! Man, I'm still tryin' not hard not to laugh...
how this moron can think there would be any volatile organic remains...
after they come in contact with 1300°C in magma.
Yet he finds blood vessels [maybe red phenocryst crystals shaped like a
boat?] Ha!

What a maroon! What an Im-bissle!
=];o)

Old January 26th 12, 05:11 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
Jason[_4_]

"Chris.B" wrote in message

On Jan 23, 10:22 pm, 7
email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_...@enemygadgets .com wrote:

I'm reporting you for intentionally insulting a brick.

I have no issues with the vast majority of bricks. In fact some of my
best friends are bricks. I would hate to be remembered as a knee-jerk,
unthinking brickist.

Just don't get me started on rocks...

ha! Yeah well that blockhead neuron/blood vessel guy is definitely
classified as a "Tra****e",
of less interest than "Leaverite".

I don't believe he would even qualify as a coprolite... that would be too
much of a step up.
=];o)

Old January 26th 12, 12:30 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
Richard Tobin

The word you're looking for is not "unthinkable", it's "wrong".

-- Richard
Old January 26th 12, 02:17 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

On 1月26ζ—₯, δΈ‹εˆ8ζ™‚30εˆ†, (Richard Tobin) wrote:
The word you're looking for is not "unthinkable", it's "wrong".

-- Richard

Some geologists claim the "neuron remains" are simply mineral.
However, no minerals possess the fiber-like threads found around the
"neuron remains". See this post:

Lifelike Brain Tissues Found in Meteorite

The brain tissue remains look lifelike in
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...782909110&p=80
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...782909109&p=81
Photo Credit: Appalachian State University
Photo Source: Figure 9 in http://www.appstate.edu/~loveab/met.htm#gc3

Compare with Earthly brain tissues in
http://www.vetmed.vt.edu/education/C...0WHITE%20A.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuron
In my second figure above (in negative effect), you will see the
matrix is composed of numerous threads (nerve fiber remains).The
threads (dendrites, axons, nerve fibers) connected to star-shaped
particles disprove they are minerals.