Outlandish Particle Periodic Table update IX

Old December 26th 09, 01:57 PM posted to sci.space.history
Tony Lance

Default Outlandish Particle Periodic Table update IX

Big Bertha Thing outlandish

OUTLANDISH PARTICLE PERIODIC TABLE

By Tony Lance Dip.Math(Open) 19th December 2009
Update IX from http://www.tonylance.talktalk.net/structur.html

.510998902 1.0D-09 1 1 80305 1 3224486665 1.0 SLC

For full table see link:-
http://www.tonylance.talktalk.net/aspire.html
username outlandish
password spirebell

Thany you
Tony Lance

Old December 27th 09, 08:01 AM posted to sci.space.history
Damon Hill[_4_]

OM wrote in news:aondj59va3as1jqcq0v0g30ot5fkr6soip@
4ax.com:

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 05:57:13 -0800 (PST), Tony Lance
wrote:

Big Bertha Thing outlandish

...Sweet Jesus. The 2nd oldest net.kook is still ****ing alive.

RE-PLONK

Heh. Just in time for Christmas, too. I'd wonder what he was on about
this time, but I just don't feel like jumping through passwords to
discover it's probably gibberish. Killfile it is.

--Damon

Old December 27th 09, 04:24 PM posted to sci.space.history
Tony Lance

Hi there,
Salient features:-
Cern list of 900 experimental particle results in MeV, double
precision and mathematical (Fortran 77)
The list alone is not available anywhere-else, as a single list.
Not definitive.
42 year scientific project, by ex-Mensa member. (They stopped
concessionary subscriptions)
10 years ago table basis was electron value of 227879226. (update IX
gives 3224486665)
Given the same preview of Periodic table of elements, you would have
been champing at the bit,
instead of snorting.
You are not really into science fiction are you?
Thank you,
Tony Lance

Old December 27th 09, 06:29 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Damon Hill wrote:
Heh. Just in time for Christmas, too. I'd wonder what he was on about
this time, but I just don't feel like jumping through passwords to
discover it's probably gibberish. Killfile it is.

You may laugh now, monkey boy...but wait till THE BIG CHAIR THING
arrives on your doorstep and flourishes the heat ray high as it emits
deafening howls that roar like thunder. :-)

Pat
Old December 27th 09, 06:33 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Tony Lance wrote:
Hi there,
Salient features:-
Cern list of 900 experimental particle results in MeV, double
precision and mathematical (Fortran 77)
The list alone is not available anywhere-else, as a single list.
Not definitive.
42 year scientific project, by ex-Mensa member. (They stopped
concessionary subscriptions)
10 years ago table basis was electron value of 227879226. (update IX
gives 3224486665)
Given the same preview of Periodic table of elements, you would have
been champing at the bit,
instead of snorting.
You are not really into science fiction are you?

Was it just me, or was the above actually comprehensible?
There is something very wrong here.

Pat
Old December 27th 09, 07:43 PM posted to sci.space.history
Damon Hill[_4_]

Pat Flannery wrote in
dakotatelephone:

Damon Hill wrote:
Heh. Just in time for Christmas, too. I'd wonder what he was on about
this time, but I just don't feel like jumping through passwords to
discover it's probably gibberish. Killfile it is.

You may laugh now, monkey boy...but wait till THE BIG CHAIR THING
arrives on your doorstep and flourishes the heat ray high as it emits
deafening howls that roar like thunder. :-)

I'd almost rather deal with a dour Jehovah's Witless proselytizing
at my front door...and give me that heat ray for the young Mormon "elder"
who aspires to become God. Literally.

Oh, and remind me never to go cold turkey on my Paxil prescription
especially during the holidays. There's this little gnome knocking
over my internal gyro every few minutes, and I feel like crap into
the bargain. Deal with Lance, however sincere, while I feel like this?
Nonononono....

Maybe I'll go back to bed until after New Years and the gnome gets bored.

--Damon (blorp)

PS Mook actually makes sense much of the time, until he gets carried away.

Old December 28th 09, 03:40 PM posted to sci.space.history
Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban,sci.space.policy
Subject: Big Bertha Thing blogs
Date: Aug 20 2005, 16:54 pm

Big Bertha Thing galios

Nobody understood a thing he said, when he was alive.
After he was dead, they decided that he had done a good job.
The Galios Theory branch of mathematics bears his name.
Now they are trying to teach me, what he did in the first place.
Do you think that the penny will drop, before it becomes posthumous?

Tony Lance

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
Damon Hill wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote in
dakotatelephone:

Damon Hill wrote:

Old December 29th 09, 02:57 AM posted to sci.space.history
rwalker

wrote:

Big Bertha Thing outlandish

...Sweet Jesus. The 2nd oldest net.kook is still ****ing alive.

RE-PLONK

OM

I'd been wondering what happened to Big Bertha.
Old December 29th 09, 05:02 PM posted to sci.space.history
Tony Lance

Hi there,
The number of polkadots on an equilatteral triangle is given by the
formula sumation N.
Let N = 80305 and the total is 3224486665

As Groucho Marx said "I would not want to join any club, that would
have me as a member!"
Thank you,
Tony Lance

Old January 1st 10, 06:23 PM posted to sci.space.history
Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Big Bertha Thing hacked
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:58:56 +0100

Big Bertha Thing poem

Some Days, Then Some

by Tony Lance

I've had better days, he thought and said.
When I could get my sorry butt out of bed.
When I wasn't mistook for as good as dead.
When they didn't fill my boots with all that lead.

There are days sometimes, of sunshine on my head.
Windswept shores viewed from along a beachy-head.
Carefree larks, in a clearly blue sky, over-head.
Then of course, I became a headmaster, the old man said.
ShazBot wrote:
Tony Lance wrote:

Hi there,

No.

Please.

Go away.

Do not bother this group.

We have enough problems here already.

Again, please. If you have one shred of decency about you, leave.

Please, don't even bother replying, just go.