Found: numerous Martian red blood cells

Old May 28th 09, 10:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Fossil Lin

Default Found: numerous Martian red blood cells

Found: numerous Martian red blood cell remains

The following figure is labelled with numerous red blood cell remains
found on a Martian fossil bone:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...55415615&p=123

Anyone able to disprove them will be rewarded with US$10,000.

Photo source and credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hortonh...ho/3538618157/

Possible original photos in NASA website:
http://marsrovers.nasa.gov/gallery/a...ity_m1886.html

Old June 5th 09, 02:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Flaps_50!

On May 28, 9:22*pm, Fossil Lin wrote:
Found: numerous Martian red blood cell remains

The following figure is labelled with numerous red blood cell remains
found on a Martian fossil bone:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...55415615&p=123

Anyone able to disprove them will be rewarded with US$10,000.

Please identify how you will pay me.

Old June 6th 09, 07:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Fossil Lin

On 6$B7n(B5$BF|(B, $B28a(B9$B;~(B08$BJ,(B, "Flaps_50!" wrote:
On May 28, 9:22 pm, Fossil Lin wrote: Found: numerous Martian red blood cell remains

The following figure is labelled with numerous red blood cell remains
found on a Martian fossil bone:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...55415615&p=123

Anyone able to disprove them will be rewarded with US$10,000.

Please identify how you will pay me.

I can send a cashier's check to a reputable news media that can
forward the check to you after it judges that you are entitled to the
money. The news media should know the truth after consulting experts
in various fields.
By the way, I have another US$10,000 FOR YOU, if you can disprove my
claim about a Martian leg.
Old June 8th 09, 07:31 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Andrew Smallshaw

On 2009-06-06, Fossil Lin wrote:

I can send a cashier's check to a reputable news media that can
forward the check to you after it judges that you are entitled to the
money. The news media should know the truth after consulting experts
in various fields.

That reminds me, I never got back to you. Send me your name and
snail mail address so that I can sue you. Since in our case you
want a judge to decide the issue, I have to sue you for the $10,000
since the legal system does not deal with hypothetical cases.
Presumably you are happy with that since I can't possibly prove
the case.

--
Andrew Smallshaw