Boloid or strange burning object falling from sky, Pasadena CA 8 pm PST?

Old December 2nd 04, 05:00 AM

Default Boloid or strange burning object falling from sky, Pasadena CA 8 pm PST?

Did anyone else see strange burning object falling from sky, Pasadena
CA 8 pm PST? My girlfriend walked in and said she saw a burning object
fall from the sky.

Old December 6th 04, 05:31 PM
Alexander Avtanski

Did anyone else see strange burning object falling from sky, Pasadena
CA 8 pm PST? My girlfriend walked in and said she saw a burning object
fall from the sky.

Hello,

Your post reminded me something unusual I noticed on the USGS
earthquake site. Look he

http://pasadena.wr.usgs.gov/shake/ca/

Among the earthquakes, there is an event at approximately the same
time (19:30pm) in your area, entitled (surprisingly of this site):

"Sonic boom? San Diego area, California"

It was felt in quite a large area and evidently a lot of people
took it for an earthquake:

http://pasadena.wr.usgs.gov/shake/ca...m_display.html

Maybe this have something to do with what you saw?

Regards,

- Alex
Old December 6th 04, 07:55 PM
Alexander Avtanski

[I'm having some problems with the mail reader - sorry if this post
appears more than once! -Alex]