ARIES' H-Bombs in APO manufacturing. Preliminary information.

Old December 6th 04, 09:35 AM
Ochre77

Default ARIES' H-Bombs in APO manufacturing. Preliminary information.

should be overjoyed we have roland christen, thomas back, al nagler,
and VD in our midst

Overjoyed is a weak word. We should thank the Lord and Vichnu for their
presence every morning. We should be deeply grateful every cloudy nights
and wholeheartedly celebrate every clear night. We should be honored,
bewildered, amazed and thankful when they accept our monies.

I can't find words strong enough to express the immense gratitude that
overwhelmed me when I received my Tele Vue T adapter
(http://www.adorama.com/TVCA.html). The mere knowledge that Al really did
care for me brought tears to my eyes. What a fulfilling experience indeed!

ah, and don't forget Markus!

--
Pierre Vandevenne, www.datarescue.com
world leader in hostile code analysis

THANKS PIERRE, BUT I RATHER PREFER "OVERJOYED."

sean nolan