Old December 30th 18, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default A Ditch Not a Wall Does it All.

On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 3:41:39 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 2:11:25 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 5:23:12 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 1:24:26 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Done fast for little cash. People GOP Mafia put in jail can do the back work and run the backholes. Make it wide and deep.That way it will earn its keep.Filled with fresh water and its a fish farm.(trout)A gate way for boats.Swimming,sailing,fishing.Camping places along the way. It will make big $$$$$.If congress reads this the market would not be in the **** house today. Build a wall and people can dig under it,or blast it away,and it will cost so much $$$$$ .When I ran for mayor people that voted for me said this "You make good sense" Bert

DC has the most cheery trees.When the Japs hit Pearl Harbor they were almost all chop down. Bert

Yeah, who could like a Japanese cherry tree, or a German sausage, back then!

Double-A

Japs were hated the most by far.Only good Jap was a dead one.Best it was said when we win must that they could only grow potatoes,and industry never ever gain. First thing GOPers did was poor money in.Nissen cars were on the way.TVs made only by Japs.Rich GOPers had German high price cars. If you complained you were a commie. til true today. GOPer Godfather is brain washing usBert its the way of all Gods.Brt

The US made Japan put in their constitution that they would not rearm. Now they are doing it!

Double-A

Old December 31st 18, 02:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 1:58:32 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Done fast for little cash. People GOP Mafia put in jail can do the back work and run the backholes. Make it wide and deep.That way it will earn its keep.Filled with fresh water and its a fish farm.(trout)A gate way for boats.Swimming,sailing,fishing.Camping places along the way. It will make big $$$$$.If congress reads this the market would not be in the **** house today. Build a wall and people can dig under it,or blast it away,and it will cost so much $$$$$ .When I ran for mayor people that voted for me said this "You make good sense" Bert

DC has the most cheery trees.When the Japs hit Pearl Harbor they were almost all chop down. Bert

Double-A

Japs were hated the most by far.Only good Jap was a dead one.Best it was said when we win must that they could only grow potatoes,and industry never ever gain. First thing GOPers did was poor money in.Nissen cars were on the way.TVs made only by Japs.Rich GOPers had German high price cars. If you complained you were a commie. til true today. GOPer Godfather is brain washing usBert its the way of all Gods.Brt

The US made Japan put in their constitution that they would not rearm. Now they are doing it!

Double-A

They are the worlds best workers(by far) They copy the best,and then improve them.There are many here in Anaheim.Their children listed as A+ They keep 100% to them selves.I have Hoo my Chinese friend I meet him at the Senior Center.He plays ping pong(very good) He makes his living taking pictures.That is one of my hobbies as you all know. It is time the Japs had an army,navy,and airforce.The commies are on their backs.Bert
Old January 7th 19, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 5:31:58 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

They are the worlds best workers(by far) They copy the best,and then improve them.There are many here in Anaheim.Their children listed as A+ They keep 100% to them selves.I have Hoo my Chinese friend I meet him at the Senior Center.He plays ping pong(very good) He makes his living taking pictures..That is one of my hobbies as you all know. It is time the Japs had an army,navy,and airforce.The commies are on their backs.Bert

If I lived in Washington I would walk with a poster "DITCH THE WALL" However if I did the GOP Godfather would have killed me many moons ago.Bert
Old January 7th 19, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 1:24:31 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

The US made Japan put in their constitution that they would not rearm.. Now they are doing it!

Double-A

They are the worlds best workers(by far) They copy the best,and then improve them.There are many here in Anaheim.Their children listed as A+ They keep 100% to them selves.I have Hoo my Chinese friend I meet him at the Senior Center.He plays ping pong(very good) He makes his living taking pictures.That is one of my hobbies as you all know. It is time the Japs had an army,navy,and airforce.The commies are on their backs.Bert

If I lived in Washington I would walk with a poster "DITCH THE WALL" However if I did the GOP Godfather would have killed me many moons ago.Bert

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwMZEHrV4AEvW9d.jpg

Double-A

Old January 8th 19, 01:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 2:23:09 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Trump has my hair cut.He adds the blond.Mine is all grey I like it that way..Bert
Old January 9th 19, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 4:37:08 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Trump has my hair cut.He adds the blond.Mine is all grey I like it that way.Bert A Russian lawyer in Washington has more going for her than "We the People" Trump GOPer Mafia sees to it.She is in the news all day.Bert

Old January 9th 19, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 4:25:24 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Trump has my hair cut.He adds the blond.Mine is all grey I like it that way.Bert A Russian lawyer in Washington has more going for her than "We the People" Trump GOPer Mafia sees to it.She is in the news all day.Bert

50 billion for a wall.A ditch would cost 285 million.Do a bett
Old January 11th 19, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 11:46:56 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Done fast for little cash. People GOP Mafia put in jail can do the back work and run the backholes. Make it wide and deep.That way it will earn its keep.Filled with fresh water and its a fish farm.(trout)A gate way for boats.Swimming,sailing,fishing.Camping places along the way.. It will make big $$$$$.If congress reads this the market would not be in the **** house today. Build a wall and people can dig under it,or blast it away,and it will cost so much $$$$$ .When I ran for mayor people that voted for me said this "You make good sense" Bert

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

I will show how a ditch can be built with a machine with a three man crew. It will weigh 85 tons.Its close to a mole that makes tunnels.It can run night and day(non stop) It has a nuclear engine. Always keep in mind a ditch has other features too. Can have FL.gators,snakes,water rats.Fast machine gun boats,and water mines.Bert
Old January 12th 19, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 12:36:47 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

I will show how a ditch can be built with a machine with a three man crew.. It will weigh 85 tons.Its close to a mole that makes tunnels.It can run night and day(non stop) It has a nuclear engine. Always keep in mind a ditch has other features too. Can have FL.gators,snakes,water rats.Fast machine gun boats,and water mines.Bert

Trump has the Chinese wall in back of his pea brain. Cost is 50 billion,and he has Mexico paying.O ya Bert WE the People did not vote him in.He is USA last president.Bert
Old January 15th 19, 01:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:16:12 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 12:36:47 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A
Trump has my hair cut.He adds the blond.Mine is all grey I like it that way.Bert A Russian lawyer in Washington has more going for her than "We the People" Trump GOPer Mafia sees to it.She is in the news all day..Bert

I will show how a ditch can be built with a machine with a three man crew. It will weigh 85 tons.Its close to a mole that makes tunnels.It can run night and day(non stop) It has a nuclear engine. Always keep in mind a ditch has other features too. Can have FL.gators,snakes,water rats.Fast machine gun boats,and water mines.Bert

Trump has the Chinese wall in back of his pea brain. Cost is 50 billion,and he has Mexico paying.O ya Bert WE the People did not vote him in.He is USA last president.Bert

Army can build the ditch,for 222 bucks a mile They got the right stuff.Bert