Why is the Higgs Particle So Hard to Find?

Old November 8th 18, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Why is the Higgs Particle So Hard to Find?

Its the particle that creates the one way force of gravity.This force moves at the speed of light.This higgs acts more like magnets,but can only attracts. Higgs particles makes all that is heavier,as it goes to the cores of all that is.Weight gives pressure,and thus great heat with great temperature..Thus Fission and Fusion.I think I'm seeing the photons all the way up O ya Bert
Old January 28th 19, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 9:49:25 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its the particle that creates the one way force of gravity.This force moves at the speed of light.This higgs acts more like magnets,but can only attracts. Higgs particles makes all that is heavier,as it goes to the cores of all that is.Weight gives pressure,and thus great heat with great temperature.Thus Fission and Fusion.I think I'm seeing the photons all the way up O ya Bert

My thinking also tells me there is no Higgs.Best to thing in every direction and then pick the one closest to reality always Bert
Old January 28th 19, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 10:01:49 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 9:49:25 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its the particle that creates the one way force of gravity.This force moves at the speed of light.This higgs acts more like magnets,but can only attracts. Higgs particles makes all that is heavier,as it goes to the cores of all that is.Weight gives pressure,and thus great heat with great temperature.Thus Fission and Fusion.I think I'm seeing the photons all the way up O ya Bert

My thinking also tells me there is no Higgs.Best to thing in every direction and then pick the one closest to reality always Bert

No Higgs sounds right to me.

Double-A

Old January 30th 19, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 1:59:10 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 10:01:49 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 9:49:25 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its the particle that creates the one way force of gravity.This force moves at the speed of light.This higgs acts more like magnets,but can only attracts. Higgs particles makes all that is heavier,as it goes to the cores of all that is.Weight gives pressure,and thus great heat with great temperature.Thus Fission and Fusion.I think I'm seeing the photons all the way up O ya Bert

My thinking also tells me there is no Higgs.Best to thing in every direction and then pick the one closest to reality always Bert

No Higgs sounds right to me.

Double-A

Also its hard to find if its in the exact center of all atoms.Those gluons could act like a wall.Bert
Old January 31st 19, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 10:01:49 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 9:49:25 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its the particle that creates the one way force of gravity.This force moves at the speed of light.This higgs acts more like magnets,but can only attracts. Higgs particles makes all that is heavier,as it goes to the cores of all that is.Weight gives pressure,and thus great heat with great temperature.Thus Fission and Fusion.I think I'm seeing the photons all the way up O ya Bert

My thinking also tells me there is no Higgs.Best to thing in every direction and then pick the one closest to reality always Bert

Did Cern find the Higgs? Bert
Old February 1st 19, 06:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homo-reber G=emc^2"
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal and
a pervert Face-****ter & a homeless bum who has a bucket
in his stinky old Van that SwineBert ****s into, to prove
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which is
very different from his phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts:

"To its created time.I have my reasons for yes" said Bert, since
**Treb**, is short for "The reeking excrement bucket", with which I
have deep conversations with & said: "Best reason is BHs" Bert

hanson wrote:
SwineBert, BHs is correct since you see now the importance
of why "BHs" is short for the "Bucket Handles" on your Pail
that you **** into. So, here is your chance for redemption:

For once in your useless life of lying and freeloading, you
could rise to real FAME and even get a PEACE Nobel.

Keep all your ****-filled buckets & fly with them to North Korea
where "Kim Jong Un has commanded every citizen to turn over
an impossible 200 pounds of human manure a day for fertilizer
in an effort to revitalize the communist country’s struggling
agriculture", according to reports:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-koreans-ordered-to-produce-impossible-amount-of-human-manure-every-day-to-help-save-agriculture-report

So, SwineBert, when you are there, donating your **** to theirs,
be humble and clever for the first time in your so far useless life.

Do NOT steal anything. Do NOT produce Anti-Semitism with your
pathetic-fanatical Jew-propaganda, or they will make another
Otto Warmbier out of you. ... O ya. Get the picture, SwineBert?