Giant 'Alien Worm' Found on Mars?

Old March 17th 12, 01:18 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Giant 'Alien Worm' Found on Mars?

HA!

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474981174525

\Paul A
Old March 17th 12, 02:00 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Tom McDonald[_3_]

On 3/16/2012 8:18 PM, palsing wrote:
HA!

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474981174525

\Paul A

We gotta go to Mars to get Spice!
Old March 17th 12, 08:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Mar 16, 8:00*pm, Tom McDonald wrote:

We gotta go to Mars to get Spice!

But that's Arrakis!

Instead, they should be finding incomparable naked princesses on Mars!
And six-legged lizards.

John Savard
Old March 17th 12, 09:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Tom McDonald[_3_]

On 3/17/2012 3:37 PM, Quadibloc wrote:
On Mar 16, 8:00 pm, Tom wrote:

We gotta go to Mars to get Spice!

But that's Arrakis!

Instead, they should be finding incomparable naked princesses on Mars!
And six-legged lizards.

You're right. Naked princesses are better than Spice.

As for the six-legged lizards, I say wonderful! More drumsticks for
everyone!

Old March 17th 12, 09:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Mar 17, 3:00*am, Tom McDonald wrote:

We gotta go to Mars to get Spice!

Wouldn't that be Old Spice?
Old March 19th 12, 01:09 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Tom McDonald[_3_]

On 3/17/2012 4:38 PM, Chris.B wrote:
On Mar 17, 3:00 am, Tom wrote:

We gotta go to Mars to get Spice!

Wouldn't that be Old Spice?

By the time we got there, certainly.
Old March 19th 12, 08:56 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Mar 19, 2:09*am, Tom McDonald wrote:

By the time we got there, certainly.

By the time _we_ get there the nękked princesses will all be fossils.
Leaving only their silicone implants intact. Retch will have made, and
lost, his fame and fortune and ED will still be breaking virtual rocks
with his head.

Did I ever tell you about that "brain rock" we had in the garden? It
was well over six feet across and always strangely wet! I had to move
it to make a decent sized terrace for a full-sized soccer pitch. Well,
after several minutes of meditation and "the laying on of hands" the
giant "brain" rose effortlessly and moved silently into the sacred
burial place I had carefully prepared for it. Future generations will
marvel at the skills we "old people" possessed with only our copper
crowbars. ;o)

Just don't get me started on the six-legged worms. The Chinese will
have already added them to their list of useful, endangered species
which can be safely exploited in their hairball medicine: Most likely
to increase potency in octogenarian, Communist Party mandarins. Those
with more stolen land than a Texas cattle baron can easily fence
against them thar "illegals." spit

Did I leave anybody out? ;-)
Old March 19th 12, 11:07 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Mar 17, 2:00*am, Tom McDonald wrote:
On 3/16/2012 8:18 PM, palsing wrote:

HA!

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474981174525

\Paul A

We gotta go to Mars to get Spice!

The most important mission to Mars is up there with the moon landing
in landing a telescope safely on the surface around the equatorial
region so that we may see the Earth in an inner orbital circuit
transit the Sun,watch the Earth phases just as Venus is seen to swerve
around the central Sun in its orbit and especially presently at its
dazzling best -

http://www.masil-astro-imaging.com/S...age%20flat.jpg

Of course,in an era dominated by mathematicians and their empirical
novelties,it needs astronomers with vision to raise humanity out of a
conceptual mire and look at the celestial arena with a fresh outlook
that modern tools provide.

Old October 4th 12, 09:00 AM
jonson010 jonson010 is offline
Junior Member

Location: canada

Hi everyone today i going to ask something relating to your topic which is that The Milky Way Galaxy is only one galaxy in the universe, there are at least 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe...
Considering this, do you think intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe?
gold coast timber fencing

Last edited by jonson010 : October 8th 12 at 04:57 PM.

Alien Life Found! HVAC[_2_] Misc 16 March 29th 11 04:11 PM
Giant alien head on the tarmac [email protected] Astronomy Misc 36 October 15th 07 09:44 AM
mars worm? Paul Morris Astronomy Misc 13 August 25th 04 06:54 AM
Fossilized worm-eaten flesh from Mars MarsFossils Astronomy Misc 0 April 3rd 04 05:34 PM
Planet is a giant alien ! Reltih Floda Amateur Astronomy 3 September 14th 03 07:39 PM